Chapter Seven
496 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I'm back :D]

Two months later

Wu Yong took in a long deep breath as he stared at Chushan. The footsteps neared his study and just as the door opened, the bowl of yellow curry in front of Chushan was flung in his direction. The yellow curry dripped all over his white robe staining it.

Three gasps escaped the lips of the people who entered. Wu Yong kept his eyes on Chushan as his face turned red from anger. The breath he held in chocked as he yelled, “What in the hell are you thinking?”

Chushan stood up in her seat, slammed her hands on the table and glared at him. “How much longer do you think I’ll accept this bull shit? You always treat me like I’m nothing but shit. I’m the one who has to deal with all this? All of this. YOU! BEING YOUR CONSORT! AND THOSE BITCHES THAT I HAVE TO CALL SISTERS… THEY AREN’T MY SISTERS. I NEVER SAW THEM AS FAMILY. I HATE YOU AND I HATE EVERYONE. IF YOU WON’T DEVORCE ME THEN SO BE IT. KIM WU YONG! THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOUR FACE I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!” 

Wu Yong’s eyes widened. He raised his hand and smacked Chushan across the face. The slap to her face was so hard that she fell over. Cupping her face she looked up at Wu Yong with red eyes as she tried to steel her emotions.

Wu Yong grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up, “If you really hate me so much then I might as well enjoy you to the fullest then kill you.”

She kept her mouth shut as she stared at him in horror. Wu Yong looked up at his three consorts who entered and yelled at them, “What the fuck do you three want? Get out of here NOW!! ALL OF YOU!”

His command included the servants and Dong Woo who entered with the three consorts. Everyone stood stunned looking at their Crown Prince because this was the first time they had seen him this furious. Wu Yong saw that he was being listened to and decided to drag Chushan back with him.

He dragged her by her hair all the way to her palace and kicked the door open with Dong Woo following behind him and urging him to calm down. Throwing Chushan down he turned to look at Dong Woo who almost jumped back seeing his friend this angry.

“You better leave or you’re next,” he warned and doing as he is told Dong Woo stepped back. 

Wu Yong shut the Moon Palace’s doors in Dong Woo’s face, locking it with a plank then turned to look at Chushan who was already up and dusting her robes off.

He quickly took off his dirty robe and rushed to help Chushan. Her servants came over with robes prepared for both the Crown Prince and their lady. After getting dressed, the two headed to the back garden and sat down on the pillows in the pavilion.

Pulling Chushan into his arms, he hugged her to himself and kissed her on the side of her face where he smacked her.

Chushan pulled away and put her hand on his mouth. With a frown she asked, “Why are you doing this? I gave you permission to smack me so you don’t have to be sorry.”

“B-But I know I hurt you,” he says looking into her eyes with guilt.

She shook her head, “No Wu Yong, its alright.”

Sighing Wu Yong kissed her lips and hugged her. “So where did you go when you left the palace yesterday?”

Chushan bit her lips and closed her eyes. She didn’t want to tell Wu Yong about her plans. She loved him but didn’t trust him enough. It’s enough that he knew about the pregnancy but whatever there’s just somethings he shouldn’t know.

“To the physician,” she answered.

Wu Yong hummed as he stroked her hair. His mind was spinning with ideas. “Does the physician know who you are?”

“No, he doesn’t,” she answered.

“Good because we can’t have anyone finding out about our baby,” he said and she nodded.

Patting his chest she answered, “I’ll be very discreet. What are you planning?”

“Well to have you in detention and no one visiting you but knowing the other consorts, they will try to get to you so, maybe you should leave the palace, what do you think?” he asked.

Her eyes shot open and the excitement in her body bubbled but she remained calm. She looked up at Wu Yong and nodded her head slowly, “That seems to be the most plausible reason.”

Wu Yong frowned because he didn’t want her leaving his side. All of this could be prevented if the families of his wives weren’t greedy.

4