Cycle 21 (1)
6.7k 12 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear diary:

Wait I didn’t do that last time. Heck.

Oh well.

The first of the players got here today!! That’s always an exciting time, since, y’no, it means we actually get to do something.

It was a half-orc named Ox. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that name before, but I don’t remember a half-orc having it. Maybe the Admins are allowing people to change races at the start of each cycle. It would be fun to be something else for a while, but I doubt it would be allowed.

Unless we all asked to change into something else, then maybe. But it would have to be something cute, like a fairy, or a DD-cupped elf with an extreme form of textile dermatitis.

There isn’t a specific stat to change cup size, tho. Kimi looked into it once. Not even a potion will do it, altho there is a gender-swap potion (because of course there is), that will always give people DD-cups when they’re turned female. Altho taking two in a row doesn’t change anything, which feels like a rip-off. Or at least Kimi thought it was a rip-off.

Anyways, yeah. Ox came, and had a double bacon burger with extra fries and a strawberry milkshake. There’s always a type of people who have strawberry milkshakes, y’no? Like, nothing against them, but they’re always… They’re kinda full of themselves. And I get that Ox, being the first one here, has a reason to be full of himself, but ordering strawberry just sealed it.

The marble racing tournament has ended. Aya won the last race, which for some reason is important, but my Momo got the championship silver. Lilly won gold. This, of course, means that we can’t be friends until the start of the next cycle. Thankfully I don’t need spells. One cycle I got gold and Kimi got silver; that was hard. But traditions must be upheld.

Ox is staying at the inn tonight, we’ll see if he’s going to wait a few days before continuing on. Historically, solo players can’t defeat the 97th level. It’s sort of the great equalizer for the top ten or so. And dying there puts them back at like lvl 85 or something, with all the monsters respawned.

He’s been here before, so he should know about… Dorothy… and be fine. Some people prefer to sleep in their camping bags, near the gate. I don’t blame them. I would too, if I didn’t have an apartment above my restaurant, rather than deal with… that…

But! More people should be coming soon, which means more stuff to do! And the more stuff we do, the more marbles we collect. Yay marbles!

Goodnight, dungeon!

191