Cycle 39 (4)
802 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

We forgot to tell the kobolds about the treasure chest and the leaves. A couple of them found the chest and took all the leaves. It’s kinda annoying, since we worked… well, we didn’t work hard to draw smiley faces on all the leaves, but it took us a long time. And now we have to do it all over again, since we can’t exactly tell them to put the leaves back. They were so proud of themselves for finding them. 

Maybe this is how the players feel every time the cycle resets. Having put in so much time and effort to get down here, only to have it poofed away. And then they have to do it again. And again. And again. Must really suck. 

Anyways, Floofles’ paw is better today. She’s almost back to normal again, so everyone is glad we didn’t put her through the stress of killing her. All the other wolves are doing good. The dire wolves as a group are a lot fluffier and healthier looking than when we first met them. Their coats are super shiny, and I’m pretty sure they’re just one lazy day away from being overweight. Thankfully everyone loves running around with them and playing, so they get a lot of exercise. 

Oh! Via did it! I don’t know how, but the dracoraptor she named Beta suddenly caught on to the concept of a saddle and rider, and he let Via put the saddle on and climb on! Via is super thrilled, and is working towards taking Beta out of their floor. First Via wants to make super sure that Beta is used to a rider, and won’t randomly buck her off and eat her or something. 

I never really rode horses. I was too afraid of them when I was little. But at least with a horse you know it won’t try to eat you if you fall off. 

Via is already thinking about how to ride one of the flying things. She says since they’re more feral, she’ll probably have to just catch one and tie it down until it gives up and lets her do whatever she wants with it. Mika and I are slightly concerned about that, but everyone needs a hobby. Via just has a really, really scary one. It’s a good thing death isn’t permanent here. 

In other news, the soda machine continues to be a big hit. I guess a lot of people were really craving soda. There’s just something about carbonation and sugar that just… it hits a spot, y’no? So my diner has become super popular with the kobolds lately. It takes a group of at least four of them to make it up through the floors, since they can’t level up a couple things. I mean, they have to fight the players, and it wouldn’t really be fair if one of them had level 100 teleportation from going through the kraken’s floor so many times. And then, having gone through all that effort to get here, they aren’t exactly in a hurry to leave. 

Maybe we should ask the Admin to put a soda machine in Nat’s patio. 

That would be epic. I’ll go write a letter now!

Goodnight, Dungeon!

44