Chapter 3
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you done cooking Ryder? I could have helped."

"Well not quite I have the salad and to add more chopped bacon into to the pasta," Ryder replied.

Rose rolled up her sleeves, "I will chop up the bacon then."

"Go for it," Ryder replied.

Rose took out the bacon from the refrigerator to chop it up. She took out a chopping board and a knife. She started to cut the bacon when all of a sudden Ryder came behind her and his arms were over her.

He placed his hands on hers, he started to move her hands and show how finely chopped the bacon was. She felt his breath on her neck.

That's when she realized how close he was to her, "I see you want me to chop them up like this?"

"Exactly," Ryder replied.

Rose tilted her neck to tell him that she got it but she had accidentally brushed her neck onto his lips."Okay, I get it now, you can let go."

Ryder let her go, and he went back to making the salad. Rose focused on chopping the way she had and when she was done, she gave them to Ryder who put them in the pot and stirred.

Rose looked at the way he cooked and could tell that he was good at it. She was impressed, to say the least, and she could learn more variety of foods.

"Why are you looking at me so intently, I can't focus."

"I'm just fascinated with your cooking Ryder."

"Just my cooking?" He grinned.

"Yeah, you seem to know what you are doing. If you mind me watching, I won't."

"No I like that you are watching me, this is the first time you have given me your full attention," Ryder replied.

"Ryder I give you my full attention during lectures too so you need to focus."

"That's public but I mean in private," Ryder replied.

"Soft talking me won't make me give you good grades, I grade fairly without any bias."

"Great diversion Mam," Ryder replied.

"Are you done, I'm starving."

"Yes I am, let me put this in a serving dish then we can sit and eat."

Rose nodded, she took the salad and carried it to the table. She sat down and waited for Ryder, he came a few minutes later, they dished up and dug in.

"Do you like it?" Ryder asked self-consciously.

"This is amazing Ryder."

"Thank you." He smiled.

When they were done eating, Rose decided to do the dishes as Ryder was the one who had done most of the cooking. When she was prepping, Ryder came in.

"Let me help you since you helped me."

"It's not necessary Ryder, you did most of the cooking go rest."

"Fine." But instead of going to his room he pulled out a chair and sat by the kitchen counter and took out his phone. Rose carried on washing the dishes, she turned to get a towel when she saw that Ryder was not on his phone but he was checking her out.

0