Chapter 4
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rose tilted her head in question and Ryder seemed to blush and looked away, Rose went back to washing the dishes.

When she was done, she turned to Ryder, "All done."

Ryder smiled, "Oh great."

The week went by and Rose settled in so much better, the students were warming up to her and she was grateful for that.

Friday came and she was glad it was time for her to rest, she would watch a movie and wind down. She would enjoy some wine and a peaceful evening.

Ryder was going to a party as he had informed her and she had told him that he didn't have to fill her in on his life outside campus.

Rose got dressed in her pajamas and sat in the living room after she ordered some pizza and it arrived, she ate whilst watching some series.

She drank some wine and felt very tired, she had a long week and her eyes were drooping. Rose felt so warm and she snuggled closer.

Her eyes opened a bit but it was a bit blurry, as she now hallucinating Ryder holding her and stroking her hair? She let out a huff and turned a bit

It had to be a dream as he had gone out and it looked like his hallucination was looking at her with eyes full of, full of love or lust? She couldn't tell. Not that it mattered as she was dreaming all of this.

She closed her eyes and felt a hand tilt her neck so that she was laying better, she inched closer and the hand went to her waist and drew her closer.

It felt all too real, the scent, the warmth, and the solidness of it all. She let herself sink into a deep slumber. Rose woke up the next morning and she was on the couch.

She must have slouched over and fallen asleep, she got up and felt a bit of ringing in her head. She went to her room and took a shower so she would feel better.

After that, she went downstairs to get some water when she found Ryder in the kitchen. He looked up and smiled at her when she came in.

"Water?" Ryder asked.

"You read my mind."

Ryder grinned and went to the fridge and pulled out a jug and poured her some. He handed her the glass, and their hands brushed. She saw that he froze for a second and wondered what was wrong?

She turned her focus back to her glass and drank the water. Some water trickled down her chin, to her neck. She finished drinking the wanted and wiped her lips down to her neck.

She looked up and found Ryder looking at her intently. His eyes were hooded.

0