Chapter 3: A Few Lovetaps for the Lovebirds
1.3k 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alicia tried to slip out of Jack's grapple but he anticipated her, pivoting around her and wrapping an arm around her waist. Jack held the squirming girl in place as he gained more leverage on her.

“Y-you fucking- ah!”

Jack swept her leg out from beneath her, throwing her to the ground. He pressed his knee in between her shoulder blades, pinning her face first on the ground.

“You sick fucking rapist- ow! Stop!”

He laughed and slapped her butt.

“Rape?” he asked. “Please. This is called 'talk shit get hit'. You've been mouthy and in my business all fucking day. I'm laying down the law right now. You don't get to act like the entitled prissy bitch you were on Earth.”

He kept spanking her ass. Jack took his time, finally able to appreciate the view of her naked body without being hassled. He couldn't believe how tight and curvy her ass had gotten over the years. As if to show his appreciation, he started spanking her harder. Her growls and curses grew more breathy and sensual. 

“You're... such a fucking bastard,” she moaned. “L-Let me go.”

“I'm beating you up, Alicia,”Jack said. “Can you use a less erotic tone, please? It's distracting me.”
“I'm going to kill you if you do anything to me, Jack,” she said. “I'll kill you then I'm going to kill myself.”

“Like I said... it's a beat down,” he said. “My thoughts are pure. But you... you've been thinking of something else this whole time, haven't you?”

Instead of slapping her ass, Jack reached down and brushed Alicia's inner thighs with the back of his hand. He smiled when his hand came back wet.

“You're literally dripping, Alicia,” he said, showing Alicia her own juices. “I'm trying to teach you a lesson on messing with me. How am I supposed to do that if you're enjoying it? Can't you show a little regret, slut?”

“It's the stupid soul bond!”Alicia screamed.“I told you it turns anger into arousal, you idiot! Don't think- ow!”

He spanked her once more, before resting his hand on her butt, tracing the red palm prints with a big grin. Jack was hard beyond belief right now, a massive grin on his face. It felt so right to just let out all the frustration he'd had towards her from all those years. He was nearly giddy. He closed his eyes, taking a few breaths to calm himself down.

“I think you're onto something,” Jack said. “But just to be sure, let me rough you up a little more.”

“D-Don't you dare! Jack you better stop- mhh-”

Jack pressed her harder onto the ground, laying on top of her while putting her in a rear naked choke. His glans pressed into the small of her back, throbbing intensely, while his shaft rested against her darkened and twitching anus. Jack felt the girl bursting with anticipation and excitement through their bond.

“J-Jack?”

“Don't get too excited sweetheart,” he said. “It's still just a beat down.”

He squeezed her neck for a short bit before letting her catch her breath. He drudged his shaft against her asshole, feeling lust and anger flow through their bond.

“You'd like this even if we weren't bonded, wouldn't you?” he asked.

“You- you're despicable.”

“Yeah, I'm pretty fucked in the head,” he said. “Not as fucked as you're going to be. Getting this worked up when a man's treating you like this... You're going to be an even worse masochist than before.”

“S-So that's what you're after,” she said. “You're scum, Jack. ”

He finally felt a pang of anxiety through their bond. He choked her out again, feeling both her fear and lust increasing rapidly. He kept choking and releasing her until she was halfway to tears.

“You're scared,” he said. “You're already in pretty deep with your submissive shit. You know you couldn't resist if I really tried to mess you up? I'd drag you into the depths of your fucked up fetishes and you'd fucking love it ,wouldn't you?”

“You're a sick fuck for breaking into my room.”

“And you're a twisted bitch for blackmailing me and having a sex dungeon clearance sale in your closet.”

She stayed silent as Jack choked her to the edge of her passing out but underneath her fear and rage, and her crumbling facade was boundless lust and eagerness. Jack felt her desire and it drove his own even further. He wanted to fuck her so bad it physically hurt.

Their desire for another was spiraling out of control. Something in Alicia's mind cracked. Her hips began pushing back against his cock. He could feel her desperate need pulsing through their bond. She craved being pinned down, being subjugated, being filled. He let out a happy growl.

Soul Perception Lvl 1 → Soul Perception Lvl 2

He took the skill-up as proof he really was right.

“That's not good enough,” he said. “Say it with your mouth. Tell me you want it.”

Her need grew deeper, her hips thrashing like a bucking bronco, her breathing and thoughts a complete mess. As she registered his words, she started remembering herself.

“I- I'm not going to do it with a bastard like you~”

He could feel her anticipation skyrocketing, probably imagining one of her stupid rape fantasies.

“Fucking. Say. It.” he said.

“I'm not saying it!” she said.

Jack let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a moment. He hit the ground in frustration. He cursed himself out before slowly rolling off the girl and dusting himself off.

“Alright, that's enough of a beating,” he said. “Hope you learned your lesson about provoking me.”

She laid still, but shock echoed through their bond.

“T-That's it?” She asked.

“Disappointed I'm not going further?” he asked. “That would be rewarding you for acting up. This was a punishment. I don't care how bad you want it. Only good girls get to cum and good girls beg like they're told.”

She shakily got to her feet, picking her stick back up. Rage stirred within Alicia, as her rampant desires were exposed and unfulfilled.

“U-Unbelievable! Y-You think you can just... molest me like that and say you're letting me off easy? You really think I'll just let you walk away like that?”

“Seeing as you're barely standing, yes, I can just walk away.” he said. “Honestly, I don't even feel like I punished you. Don't pretend you didn't enjoy that, you little deviant. I can hear all your twisted little thoughts, remember?”

Alicia faltered as her rage quickly converted to lust. Her thighs rubbed against each other incessantly, her eyes glassy and her face deep red. She stubbornly pressed forward, reforming her stance while fixing her glare on him. Her anger burned hotter than before, even as he felt her lust growing, her anger outpaced it. He popped his knuckles, squinting hard at her.

“Enough,” he said. “I won.”

“What's the matter?” she growled. “Scared you couldn't beat a girl without a dirty sneak attack?”

“I'll tell you what I'm scared of,” he said. “I'm scared of this screwy soul-bond that can mindfuck me hard enough to make me want to beat your guts in. Step back, nerd. If you get near me, I don't know if I can stop myself from knocking you up.”

“You piece of-”

“If you want a rematch, you can wait for me to finish beating my dick. I'm fucking done with your bullshit.”

Jack started walking away when a translucent blue panel popped up in front of him.

New Skill gained! Charm Resistance Lvl 1!

Not all that glitters is gold.

Slightly decreased loss of lucidity when charmed per level.

Minimal decrease in mental damage taken when charmed per level.

“Another one...” he murmured. “It's like a game or something... akashic integration and faith distribution and these-”

Please select up to Three Divinities to distribute seventy five percent of your faith to.

Offering faith to a deity strengthens your skill gains in their specializations.

Note: Faith Distribution may be changed daily. Remaining faith will be distributed equally among the Pantheon.

He clicked his tongue. Should've found this earlier, he chided himself. All he had to do was think about faith distribution and it popped right up. Surely, there were other things he hadn't seen yet. Because of all the trouble with Alicia he didn't even get a chance to really explore what this system was about.

As he was quietly cursing Alicia, an idea formed in his head. He looked back at the girl with a grin on his face. Confusion and unease showed on her face before anger surged through her once again.

“No!” she said, her eyes widening in horror. “Don't even think about it. Don't you dare jerk off in front of me! You are not allowed to look at me in such a depraved manner.”

Jack paused, not expecting that response. Then he smirked, focusing on his faith distribution.

“Pick one for melee combat, one for resistances and one for strength.”

Faith Distribution Changed.

Selected: Durkham, The Ascendant Brawler for 25%

Selected: Elsick, The Fortress of the Front for 25%

Selected: Urfendal, The Titan of the Legion for 25%

Jack turned his attention back to Alicia.

“I'm not allowed to look? Who's going to stop me?” he asked. “Is it Alicia, fearsome master of the Stick?”

Jack grabbed his still erect cock, running his eyes over her body. Veins bulged in Alicia's temples.

“You're a fucking psychopath, you know that?” she said. “One little trip to another world and you're completely unhinged, throwing away any shred of decency you learned to fake in the past.”

“You're right as usual,” Jack said. “Ms. Goody Little Two Shoes is always right. Those curves you got going on are also just right-”

Alicia charged him, screaming in anger. She slashed downward, missing his manhood by inches as he backpedaled.

“Take it easy sweetheart,” he said. “ If you break my dick, what are you going to use? Think long term. There's no way you'll be satisfied with just your fingers, right?”

Jack dodged a wild stab to his stomach, returning with a low kick. Alicia barely dodged while trying to reform her stance. Jack pressed forward, not allowing her to open up a gap. Alicia snarled at him, slashing at his chest. Jack jumped into her strike early with his shoulder. He winced. She wasn't holding back at all. Alicia's stance broke as he collided into her and he transitioned his step-in into a leaping knee strike. Alicia put her hands up to block but his knee broke through her guard, hitting her right in the stomach. As she doubled over, Jack grabbed her head.

Alicia's vision went blurry but her anger cut through the pain like a knife. She drove a heavy slash into his now unguarded ribs.

Jack roared in pain, feeling a slight crack on his ribs.

New Skill Learned! Empowe-

He ignored the message, gritting his teeth and grabbing hold of her hair as he staggered back. Alicia slashed out again, weaker as he dragged her off balance, but still heavy. Jack ignored her strikes, firing one knee after the other into her torso. Each strike of his bit deep into her abdomen. Alicia's consciousness dimmed, overloaded by pain and repeated shots to her vitals. Jack finished her with a right hook to the chin. As she crumbled to the ground, he snatched her stick out of her hand and tossed it aside.

New Skill Learned! Unarmed Combat Mastery Lvl 1!

You are never without a weapon. You are the weapon.

Slightly increased damage, speed and accuracy per level with unarmed maneuvers.

Jack got on top of her, choking her from the front. His killing intent flashed for a brief second before the bond lit up with painful feedback. He sighed, loosening his grip slightly.

“That's two to zero,” he said. “Weren't you going to be a future Olympic fencer? You just lost to a guy without a weapon. Uh oh, no fighting back, silly. I've already won, remember? No? Let me help you.”

Jack slapped her hard in the face.
“Now unfortunately, I'm not going to kill you,” he said. “The soul-bond did not like me even thinking about it. Which means we have ourselves a problem. Because I can't fucking stand you and that's not going to change. Hey, no passing out, you need to be awake for this part.”

He loosened his chokehold on her again and counted three breaths before choking her again, vaguely amused when he felt the dirty thrills she was getting from being manhandled.

“I don't appreciate you acting like this Alicia,” he said. “I know you're hungry for more, you little masochistic slut. But that is no excuse to act the way you are.”

“I-I am not a slut,” Alicia gasped out.

Jack slapped her again.

“You're being punished right now, for acting up,” he said. “You can speak when spoken to.”

“I'll speak whenever-”

Jack slapped her.

“-I want to.”

She stuck her tongue out at him. Jack sighed.

“This is the problem,” he said. “You're insufferable, you won't shut up and me slapping you literally does nothing. You like that shit.”

“You done yet?” she asked. “Get your sweaty, gross body off of me.”

“Gross?” Jack asked. “I almost believed you there for a second. If only your desire to get fucked wasn't literally yelling in my face through our bond. Also...”

Jack rolled her onto her stomach, and reached in between her legs, tracing her soaked thighs but stopping before reaching her dripping wet pussy.

“Do I need to say more?” he asked. “You're even worse than before. Is this what a 'gross' body does to you? I wonder what your future husband will think when he realizes you're so easy.

“I am not easy!” she said. “I-It's the stupid bond obviously!”

“Sure it is,” Jack said. “Oops, I'm doing it again. I'm trying to reason with the stupid part of you: your mouth. I think I can teach you manner better if I try somewhere else.”

“Jack, don't you dare-”

“You're still going to be a maiden when I'm done with you,” he said. “But no matter what, I'm still going to be the first man to make you cum.”

“You motherfucking rapist- mmm!”

Jack teased her folds with his fingers, carefully watching the way her body reacted in addition to monitoring their bond. He chuckled, watching her legs squirm and stiffen, she was already halfway to cumming. He focused around her clit, speeding up his hands.

“Okayy, s-stop Jack, seriously... Jack!”

She let out a breathy gasp, moaning swear words as her toes curled up. Pleasure shot through her, body limp. Alicia forgot her anger for a second, in the rapture of her much needed release.

“Good, you're warmed up,” Jack said. “Let's get serious now.

“Wha- What do you mean serious?”

He worked his fingers inside of her, pressing down against her g-spot. Alicia felt a heat build deep in her stomach.

“Tell me you're going to be a good girl and I'll let you cum for real. Harder than you've ever cum in your life.”

“Are you crazy?”

His fingers continued stroking her g-spot. Strength drained out of her waist. As she grew more acquainted with the sensations, Jack put more strength into his fingering. His full right arm moved with every stroke.

Alicia couldn't hold her voice back anymore. The humiliation and pleasure mixed together, a fierce naughty thrill she couldn't get enough of. She felt her orgasm building like a distant tidal wave, faint but inescapable and surging forward with a vigourous momentum. She tightened on him, hungrily seeking out that sensation.

Jack felt her G-spot swell with fluid. Her legs snapped close as she rubbed her thighs against each other. Through their bond, he could feel her pleasure building until it was just high enough. That's when he took his hand out of her pussy. Her orgasm stalled out before its peak. Out of her disorderly features, distress and anger emerged.

“Tell me you're going to be a good girl and I'll let you cum,” he said.

“F-Fuck- don't stop! Jack! Jack you fucking...”

Jack smacked her bottom. She squeaked angrily.

“Bad girls get spanks,” he said. “Good girls get to cum. Right now, you're a bad girl.”

“You're such an asshole.”

Jack delicately traced his fingers across her lower lips as the beginnings of her orgasm died away.

“I'm not saying it so get off me!” She huffed.

“As expected,” he said. “This wouldn't be fun if you gave in right away.”

His fingers found her G-spot again.

New Skill Learned! Sensual Arts Lvl 1

The bedroom is your battlefield.

Slightly increased pleasure given to partner per level

Minimally increased chance to inflict status effects when satisfying your partner per level.

“Nice,” he said. “Ding Ding. Round two.”

Thirty minutes later, both of them were out of breath, flushed red and horny out of their minds.

“It's not that hard, Alicia,” he said. “Just say you're a good girl. We both know you want it.”

“I'm... not saying it,” she said. “Come on. Do it again. Your arms are looking a little tired there. It took me a minute longer that time because your weak arm wasn't doing it right.”

Jack grimaced. His right arm, especially his fingers and wrists, was tired. He shook his head at the girl though, steel in his eyes. He raised up his left hand.

“It's a good thing I've got another arm right here,” he said. “Round seven.”

She stuck her tongue out at him.

Another thirty minutes passed.

Alicia screamed in frustration as Jack took his fingers out again.

“I FUCKING HATE YOU!” she said. “FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT I HATE YOU SO MUCH AHHHHHGH!”

“Left arm's pretty tired right now,” he said. “Good thing I've been letting my right arm rest all this time.”

He leaned over her while she recovered.

“You know, you seem to be overthinking this a bit,” he said. “It's not like you have to change what you do or how you act. I just want to hear you say the words. Tell me you're a good girl.”

She let out a little snort.

“You can still call me names, argue with me, try to beat me and get revenge,” he said. “Just say it. Say it, Alicia. That's all I want. And then I'll give you what you want.”

He started fingering her again. He was back on his left arm, ignoring the ache building in his fingers. Her body melted in his hands. Craven moans flooded out of her mouth, along with curses and pleas to higher powers as well as something else.

“-ood girhl.”

“Sorry?”

“I'ma, gud girhl.”

“Say it again.”

“I'ma... a good girl!”

“What are you?”

Jack's arm pumped furiously as Alicia's G-spot swelled once more. Her eyes were wide and bright as she shot toward the peak.

“I'M A GOOD GIRL FUCK! OH MY GOD FUCK FUCK SHIT!”

Her hips bucked as she squirted. Pleasure soared and plummeted through her deepest parts, cycling back and forth, eyes rolled back as she convulsed.

Inflicted Charm(Minor) upon Alicia.

With that message, Jack decided to take a little risk. His balls were aching with the pressure of his backed up cum. He started stroking furiously over Alicia's twitching body. His cock burned red hot as his cum rose up. Pleasure shot through his spine, wave after wave, making his hips feel like jello. He shot his spunk over Alicia's toned stomach, coating it in thick ropes of white. He felt his vision distort as he came, hunching as he barely kept his balance. He felt like he'd had a minor seizure but of pleasure. Out of breath and wildly satisfied, he took a rest on Alicia's shoulder, unable to move much further. As his mind was drifting, he smiled upon seeing the blue panels filled with skill notifications he'd missed.

 

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Writing involved sex scenes are fun but more challenging than one might initially suspect. Mood and flow are more important than ever and the cerebral nature of writing can sometimes hamper with the happy-fun-sex attitude necessary to guide the characters properly. Then there's too much happy-fun-sex attitude and suddenly I'm writing one-handed. Challenging work indeed! Anyways, please leave a comment if you see any errors or incongruencies.

31