Chapter 5: Awaiting the Forecoming Tide
1k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack shook his head in disbelief, rereading the quest information. Traveling six hundred miles in twelve hours? No way, he thought. Alicia stirred, noticing his shock through the bond. She picked up a rock and crept forward to him.

“What is it?” she whispered. “Was it big? Did it look scary?”

“It's not a monster,” he said. “Read this.”

He frowned. Can the system show others their messages? He didn't see any blue panels pop up in front of her, and she definitely had to have earned at least a few skills today. Display my quest to Alicia, he thought. She flinched back a little, then started reading his blue panel, her face paling slightly.

“Why would she do this?” Alicia asked. “There's no way Wanda didn't know about this before sending us here. Jack, it says everyone below level seventy should leave. What level are we?”

She looked at her screen before showing it to Jack with a grimace.

Alicia Maria Vasquez

Level 1 Human

Innate Awakened.

“We got pulled into something bad,” he said. “Do the thing you did earlier with the bond. Ask the soul bond why she really brought us here.”

Alicia deflated.

“That shit hurts,” she said. “Not the fun kind of pain, either.”

Jack gave her a level stare.

“Fine, it's important! I know!”

He felt her poking the soul bond again. Jack grabbed her hand and tried focusing on offering her soul as much support again. Alicia's poking stopped briefly as she blushed but resumed with increased force until something gave way.

Sorry kids,” Wanda's voice said in their minds. “I've told you no lies but omitted many truths. I've brought you here hoping you could help accomplish a little task. Of course, you can choose not to accept... if you believe yourselves capable of withstanding an Incursion of the Unceasing. If you haven't already, you'll be meeting up with Abby and Lisa soon. Fear not, they are formidable. They will be leading this task of yours and can explain all the minutiae. Siri and Lisa will also train you both but they are a bit... specialized. Anticipating this, I've studied your strengths and weaknesses thoroughly, consulted various masters and prepared supplemental material for both of you. I anticipate your growth and safe return.”

Alicia panted. Her head felt like it was splitting open, even just thinking caused it to be worse. Jack started patting her head. She thought about brushing him off but stopped when she noticed each pat increased the amount of relief she was feeling. If he patted her harder, would that work even better? She felt a mixture of amusement and something... sweeter from him. She looked up, realizing she was basically nuzzling his hand with her head. She shrunk back in embarrassment. Jack moved with her, continually patting her head.

“Um...”

“It feels better like this, right?” he asked. “Just relax.”

She felt her worries slipping away with the surging vitality coming through his Innate and his big hands tenderly stroking... she blinked. She had to be careful. She'd felt like this when he was carrying her earlier, the deep satisfaction, the feeling of comfort and that slightly sweet... her breathing hitched. Shit, she thought. Did she really have to be horny for her every waking moment because this stupid bond? Jack being such a hunk didn't help either- whether it was his cocky grin or his muscles or his big throbbing- she snuck a look down at him. He was hard again. She couldn't believe he was the one who kept calling her a deviant, with his dick throbbing like that. He really was an absolute tool in more way than one. Her eyes lingered for a bit before she managed to rip her gaze away but not in time to avoid being caught staring. She tried to think of something to say.

“Shh,” he said. “Remember what I said earlier? Nothing wrong with looking. You did good with all the soul bond stuff. Just take it easy.”

To his surprise, she listened to him. Thirty minutes later, he was still patting her head. He knew that the strain from listening to Wanda through their soul-bond had been dealt with. He could still feel her... working in her own soul and the stabs of pain that followed after. A while later she stopped, covered in a cold sheen of sweat, giving Jack pained smile.

“You figure out how to use one of those soul swords you got yet?” he asked.

“Finally fearing for your life?” she asked. “Don't worry, I will take into account your usefulness before I beat you up.”

“I see,” he said. “Shame it's going to be pretty hard to pat your head once I'm all beat up like that. Now that I think about it, my ribs kind of hurt when I pat you too. Maybe I should just-”

His hand lifted off her head.

“Wait! That's not- Umm...”

“Go ahead,” he said. “You were about to make me fear for my life, right?”

“I-I was just joking!” she said. “Geez!”

She looked up hopefully at him and his hand.

“Oh?” he asked. “Maybe I should continue then?”

His hand lowered back onto her head, giving her hair a light tussle before he picked it back up.

“On second thought, it'd be better not to,” he said. “I wouldn't want risk accidentally giving a bad girl a reward.”

Alicia did her best to hold in a groan of frustration. She closed her eyes, centering herself before giving Jack a flat smile that didn't reach her eyes.

“You want me to say I'm a good girl, right?” she asked. “Well, I am a good girl. Please continue with the headpatting. My soul feels like it's been spiritually flayed and sucker punched, and your hand applied repeatedly to my head is the only thing that seems to seriously reduce that. Thank you.”

She felt Jack cycle between confusion and vague disappointment. She could tell he was trying to train her, conditioning her to respond how he liked. She'd read too many 'books' with similar things, she wouldn't let herself fall into his pace. Jack shrugged. He continued patting her head. Alicia sucked in her lips, struggling to not let out a moan of relief.

“Good girl,” he said.

Her stomach flopped. The satisfaction of the headpats, her constant arousal and the growl of his voice right next to her calling her 'a good girl' was too much.

Inflicted Charm(Minor) onto Alicia.

His hand paused for a second before he continued patting her head again.

“That wasn't intentional, by the way,” he said. “Don't be mad later. Promise me.”

“I'm not mad at all, silly~” she said. “How could I be mad when you're taking such good care of me?”

“R-Right...” he said.

She looked down at his cock, her eyes lingering for a while before she looked back at him, completely smug.

“It seems like you're still thinking naughty thoughts about me,” she said. “Didn't you have enough earlier?”

“It's your fault for being too damn cute,” he said.

Alicia blushed.

“You... you with your nice words! I'm not some easy girl, you know?”

“That's right. Earlier you told me you wanted me to take you on some more dates,” he said. “How's this romantic cave outing?”

She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms despite her obvious delight.

“Depressing and cold,” she sniffed.

“What if I could change the part about it being cold?”

“Then it would be an excellent date.”

He picked her up, ignoring her excited protests while making sure her head wouldn't bump against the low ceiling. He placed her into his lap.

“Ooh, this is much comfier than rock,” she said. “There's just this one hard part of the chair that just won't stop poking my back.”

She wiggled a bit, prompting a groan from Jack.

“In that case, let me help you get a little more comfortable,”

He turned her head around and kissed her.

“How does this compare to headpats?” he asked. “Any better for your soul?”

“Mmm,” she said. “Much better.”

His hands roamed over her body, teasing her. He listened to their soul bond, carefully seeking out her sensitive spots while observing her reaction. Alicia squirmed and squealed, undulating against the young man.

“You know, I'm very serious about applying for this 'husband' position,” he said. “I hope I'm doing well in this interviewing portion.”

“Y- You-Ooh! You're really serious?”

“It's illegal for you to be as cute as you are and not expect me to snatch you up.”

“I know you're a playboy,” she said. “You're just saying whatever you need to say so you can split me in half with that big strong cock of yours.”

“We're already soul-bonded,” he said. “I'm pretty committed, aren't I?”

She kissed him again.

“Hmm?” she asked. “You know, having this soul-bond makes it a lot easier to feel what's going on in your mind. I-In spite of everything- hey I'm trying ooh!”

“I guess I'll have to show you just how serious I am then.”

Her body was primed to cum and his fingers moved back and forth with a vibrato that set her off. His urges burned stronger.

“It'll be just like I promised,” he said. “You don't have to worry about losing your virginity.”

Not waiting for her answer, Jack picked her up again spinning her upside down, letting her womanhood rest on his mouth.

“J-Jack!”

He took a teasing lick of her folds.

“I could stop,” he said. “I wouldn't want to do something you don't want. I don't want to get my future wife angry.”

Her breath was hot on his cock. He could feel her swelling desire through their bond and her damp pussy.

“Tell me what you want,” he said. “Ask for it properly.”

“Eat me out, Jack,” she said. “I want to squirt so hard, you feel like you're being waterboarded between my legs.”

“Attagirl.”

Jack pressed his face into her, heartily partaking in her hot need. Alicia, unable to bring her mouth to his cock, settled on resting her cheek against his torso while stroking him off. Jack twitched, each vein in his cock bulging like he'd been pumped full of steroids.

Even as it was happening, Jack could barely believe what was happening. Alicia Vasquez, the most stuck-up, insufferable girl he knew, was eagerly jacking him. No, just jacking off wasn't enough. As he felt her cum again, he let her down from her perch on his face.

Jack stood over the girl, letting his dick rest on her face.

“Hmm,” Jack said. “It's a little too big for your face. I wonder where else you could put it?”

Alicia's eyes were eager as she opened her mouth.

“I think that would be an excellent place to put my cock. I'm just worried, such a sweet little mouth... should I be gentle when I put it in?”

Alicia shook her head. Jack grinned. He put a hand behind her head, firmly gripping her by the roots of her hair and forcing her look up at his face.

“Should I show you zero mercy when I facefuck the shit out of you?”

Alicia strained against his iron like hold on her hair, to nod as hard as she could.

“Please Jack,” she said. “Please.”

“Jack?” he asked. “Is that what you should be calling me, if you're sincerely begging me?”

Alicia gulped. He felt the girl's excitement lighting up like nothing he'd felt before.

“Please, Master,” she said. “Please fuck my throat, Master!”

Jack barely managed to stop himself from immediately bruising her tonsils. He steadily advanced his cock, making sure she could actually handle him. He let out a groan, savoring the slimy warmth of Alicia's mouth. He stopped a little past halfway when she choked, slowly pulling back and pushing in as her gag reflex died down. He stood still, slowly bringing her mouth down to the base of his penis. The whole time, she'd never stopped looking at Jack.

I'm alright, “ she thought to him. “I've practiced this a lot with my toys. You don't have to hold back, Master.”

“Of course,” he said. “Such a good girl, practicing all on your own. Let me give you your reward.”

He slowly backed out of her mouth, tenderly brushing away the stray strands of hair over her face before shoving himself in balls deep. Both hands were holding the back of her head now. He was melting in her mouth, tingling from his cock to his toes. His hips pumped back and forth, while he held her steady, even pulling her towards him as he thrust in.

Despite the massive cock stopping up her mouth, Jack couldn't silence her moans. One of her hands pinched her nipples, while the other furiously fingered herself. He couldn't hold back. Every nerve on his cock was ablaze, precum dribbling out nonstop into Alicia's mouth. The salty taste invigorated the girl. She moved in time with his thrusts, taking him deeper, faster. Her tongue wriggled and swirled around his cock, her demand abundantly clear.

Give me your cum, Master,” she thought. “Pour it inside me!

Jack shot like a geyser. Load after load of thick spunk exploded out him. Jack roared in satisfaction, pushing himself until he buried the hilt. Alicia's eyes shot open as she struggled to get it all down. Jack held her, not letting the girl flinch back. Her throat spasmed, not used to handling his vigorous baby batter, especially while in the throes of her own orgasm. Finally, she figured out the best way to swallow, but he didn't make it easy, still keeping his cock as deep as he could while she sucked the dregs of his cum out of his urethra.

He patted her head again.

“Good girl,” he said.

She preened at him, giving his still hard cock a kiss, her eyes alit with desire.

“Hungry for more, sweetheart?” Jack asked. “Even though we didn't catch any fish, I'm still going to give you a full dinner, got it?”

Alicia nodded happily, opening her mouth eagerly.

The two of them continued deep into the night, so caught up in their passion that they didn't even hear two voices outside scandalously discussing their behavior.

30