Chapter 1: The girl I like becomes a stepmother
77 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Marin lost consciousness in the turbulence that made people want to spit out the overnight meal. When he woke up again, he had become a young baby.

    "I am reborn again? Why do you want to say it again."

 Marin was originally a college student in a modern city in the 21st century. After graduation, unemployment has become the theme of this stage. After graduation, Marin was thinking about whether to sell socks or leather belts after graduation.  Big white legs.

   Marin's eyes followed his legs, and he glanced at the opponent's face by the way, "Well, it's the type I like."

    The girl's appearance and figure were in the strike zone of Marin. Just as Marin was about to come up and ask for a phone number, a large truck swayed to the side of the road and ran into the girl who was playing with her cell phone.

   "careful!"

 It's a pity that the girl wearing the headphones did not hear Marin's yelling. In desperation, he could only fly forward and push the girl's body away. Only the brakes of the truck and the girl's screams came from Marin's eyes.  Hei was reborn in another continent.

    The whole process perfectly fits the classic section of the rebirth novel, and then let us forget Marin, there is only Marin in this world!

    Marin was born into an enviable family. His father was a high-level paladin in the temple. His martial arts and the power of the light blessed by the goddess made him invincible on the road to evil.

    Marin's mother is a very famous medical girl. She was born in a monastery and exudes maternal brilliance. Her mother who often treats patients and saves lives is the most admired woman in the town.

 The two partners who were blessed by the goddess and possessed the power of the holy light combined to give birth to Marin, who should have been the most powerful candidate for the next great knight in the temple, but it was a pity that Marin could not feel the power of the holy light bestowed by the goddess...

 As for why he couldn’t feel the Holy Light, Marin probably guessed some of the reasons, because, in the hearts of rebirths who have memories of previous lives, the so-called goddess is probably a funny character who is responsible for vomiting with exposed clothes. Naturally, he can’t feel the goddess if he is not sincere enough.  The power of the holy light.

 As a result, Marin’s family ushered in misfortune. Her mother often accused her father of incompetence. She was a powerful Templar but had no real power. Her father was often teased by colleagues for not inheriting outstanding offspring. Marin was reborn in this world.  His first five years were spent in the quarrel of his parents.

   Marin’s life is still very enviable by the children around him. The poor can only eat black bread every day, while Marin can enjoy white bread every day, as well as the sweet plum jam.

   Marin lives on the most central street in the town. The spacious residence is made of stone. Compared with the children who live in ventilated wooden houses and can’t eat enough, Marin is the darling of the goddess.

 Then in the year, Marin was 5 years old, Marin’s mother left the house alone, leaving Marin and her father to live on each other. That day Marin saw on her bedside a letter from her mother, the letter said Jean  Marin feels desperate words.

 (Poor Marin, it’s my mother who is sorry for you. There is always something in my mother's heart. From now on, we will probably not see each other again. I hope you can live a safe and happy life! Mom did it before meeting my father.  After a while, an adventurer, in a certain mission, my mother missed and was knocked out by a kobold. It was after that your father rescued me. Maybe the kobold... sorry Marin, it was my mother’s fault to give birth to such an incompetent you.  , Goodbye, love your mom!)

    Marin was completely confused after reading the letter. How could such an absurd story happen? Is there kobold blood flowing through her body? Is it because she can't feel the light because she is a product of sin!

   "This is impossible!"

    The terrible reality almost made Marlene schizophrenia and the person who appeared in Marlene's life at a critical moment and saved it was the girl living next door.

   Because his father Fren was tired of taking care of the children, he simply threw the young Marin directly to the Knight Training Academy, which is a high-level kindergarten in another world, where Marin met Laura who was three years older than herself.

 Laura is a very attractive big sister. When Marin first saw her, the other party was wearing lightweight women's armor and wielding a wooden sword with a serious look, so that the boys' eyes were focused on her.  In a person, there is a kind of person who is naturally attractive, and Laura is like this.

    Marin approached Laura brazenly, and the two soon began to communicate friendly. What made Marin even more excited was that Laura lived next door to him, and it didn't take long for the two to become friends who talked about everything.

 As the saying goes, the female junior holds gold bricks. Marin’s body grows very quickly with age. After she found out that her little earthworm could turn into a small stick in a bath, Marin was so happy. The next day Marin  Just confessed to Laura.

    "I hope to form a complete family with you!"

    "Is it great!"

    Laura blushed and nodded in agreement, which made Marin full of expectations. He prepared early and hid the change under the bed, only to wait until the day he was an adult to marry Laura.

   On the day when Laura became an adult, a special event was triggered. Laura Jomaline went to the top of the town clock tower. The girl turned her back to the setting sun and said words that penetrated Marlene's heart.

    "I am ready to be your family!"

    Marin was very excited at the time. He wanted to overthrow Laura, but when he thought that he was not an adult, he felt that he should wait. The two lives were single for so long and it was not bad to wait for another two years.

 After bidding farewell to Laura, Marin ran down the clock tower excitedly, and the guy who rushed homemade a Chinese gourmet braised pork with his own hands. He called his father to ignore her, and Marin talked about a bunch of beautiful things.  , And told Dad that the girl he likes also responded to his expectations.

 The father just ate up the braised pork made by Marlene in silence. He wanted to interrupt Marlene several times to tell him something, but when he saw his son so excited, he couldn't say something. He was not good at communicating with his son.  After the meal, he returned to his room, leaving Marin alone to enjoy the delicious pork knuckle.

    Marin was very happy. He took the initiative to practice long swordsmanship, which he didn't like at all, every day, to find Laura to learn from each other. Although every time he was beaten with a bruised nose and swollen face, he still enjoyed it.

 Marin thinks Laura must be very happy recently because her face shines with moist brilliance every day, there is a beauty that the flowers are moisturized after the rain, Laura must also look forward to the happiness of forming a family with herself in the future.  Day.

 Marin never expected that this day would come so fast. Just half a year later, one morning, Marin, who was stunned by urine, took a half-made gift to squat in the toilet, thinking about speeding up the completion of the statue.  To give it to Laura before the holiday.

 Then when Marin was passing her father’s room, she saw Laura coming out of the bedroom disheveled. She seemed to be going to the bathroom, but the two hit one and looked at the unfinished wooden sculpture in Marin’s hand.  , Laura seemed a little at a loss, but fortunately, Fren also came out to help ease the embarrassment.

    "If I say that Laura has always liked me, do you believe it..."

    "Believe you, big-headed ghost!"

 Fei ran out of the house, Marin had tears on her face and held an unfinished wooden figure in her hand. The bastard dad should have known this for a long time, but he kept hiding it from him. At this moment, all Marin thought of was  Go find death.

    "Wow haha! I'm so ridiculous, how bad are you!"

    A beautiful woman in black is madly laughing at Marin’s experience. At this time, Marin is tied up on a stool by the black woman in front of her and cannot move. Under the pressure of the woman's dagger, Marin keeps telling her tragic experience.

    "My girlfriend became a stepmother! It's amazing, so this is why you came to make trouble?"

 The woman who was already laughing to the waist simply bent over. She pressed the dagger in her hand against Marin’s chin and watched the sharp dagger scratching across her face. Marin’s gaze gradually began to move forward, because of the shaking.  The deep groove attracts him more than the tip of a knife.

    "Can you let me go, I came here to make trouble because of my brain twitching."

    The woman noticed that Marin was staring at her chest. She covered it with her hand and stood up straight. Compared to his miserable experience, the woman was more concerned about the braised pork that Marin had just mentioned accidentally.

    "Broiled pork in brown sauce? I don't know if it tastes good."

    "If you want to eat, I can make it, let alone making braised pork, just make duck!"

    Just like this, Marin has gone farther and farther on the road of being a cook in another world.

2