Chapter 2: Sarah Adventure Group
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The reason why Marin was caught was complete because of his death. He was hurt by his emotions when he ran out of the house and looked unaccompanied. Soon he spent only two copper coins in his pocket, and Marin in pajamas became the street.  The wanderer.

 Compared with the children and the elderly who wandered on the street very early, Marin's begging skills are completely zero. If you want to find a good place to beg, you will be beaten up. The three-legged cat kung fu she learned from the Cavalier School is also complete.  No effect.

    Marin, desperate, thought of death and didn't know where she would go next time she was born again. Standing by the river, Marin took off her socks after struggling for a long time, and carefully tested the water temperature with her feet.

    "Wow, it's so cold!"

    Thinking that the cause of her death was not drowning but freezing, Marin dismissed the idea of ​​committing suicide, because this method of death seemed to be painful and would pollute the water source.

    "How can I survive?"

   "help!"

    Marin, who was sitting by the river, was thinking about life when a voice calling for help suddenly came from a distance. The tone sounded soft and sweet. It turned out that a little girl was kidnapped by a gang of gangsters.

 There is no rescue in such a remote place outside the city. The girl’s increasingly desperate cry for help echoed in her ears. The immature voice hit Marin’s eardrums. It seemed that the gangsters were not only robbing wealth but also wanting to rob it.  Lulu, when she thought that a girl was about to encounter a murderous hand, Marin finally clenched her fist and rushed forward without hesitation.

 The girl’s small face hasn’t opened yet, but she can already see her beauty when she grows up from her lovely face. The girl in the long skirt is the image of the perfect girl next door, which makes people want to hold it cruelly in the palm of her hand.  Feeling affectionate, this reminded Marlene of Laura when she was a child.

    "Big brother, are you here to save me!"

    Looking at Marin rushing over, the girl’s eyes flashed with hope. In this indifferent world, someone would come forward. Marin’s behavior added a warm flame to the girl’s heart.

    "Yeah, I didn't expect that there will be nosy justice messengers these days. You two will teach him a lesson!"

    Following the order of the leader brother, the two younger brothers came out to stop Marin. They eagerly tried to teach the naive boy some lessons, and by the way to kill the time in the line.

    "Brother wait a minute, I'm here to join!"

    Seeing that the situation was not good, Marin was anxious, and everyone was stunned when he heard what he shouted out. The gangsters had never seen such a brazen person, so they all took it seriously.

    Marin walked over to look at the unresistible little girl. After scanning her whole body up and down, there was a wretched smile on her face. His terrible appearance was even more disgusting than the gangster next to her.

    "Since life has given me so much suffering, why should I be a good person? I'm sorry little girl!"

 Marin stretched the hand of sin to the frightened little girl. He pretended to tear off the other party’s clothes, but he was untying the rope, but the rope was very tight and he couldn’t untie it. To prevent the dressing, he could only kiss and kiss the girl.  Touching, the gangster next to him was stunned by Marin's operation, and for a while, he forgot to stop this unknown person.

    Marin took advantage while untying the rope. He wanted to untie the rope and then take the little girl away. Although she looked like a child, she would become a pretty girl after a few years of raising her.

 After saving the other party, I don’t know if I will receive the little girl’s heart. Just when Marin was working and delusional, a puff of white smoke dispersed, and then he fell into a coma, and when he woke up, he found that his body was tied up.  On the stool.

    "What do you want to do to Mi Lu? Hmm!"

 A very beautiful girl in black puts a dagger on Marin’s face with a dagger in her hand. The sharp dagger seems to pierce her skin with a little force. Although Marin is very scared at this moment, he is still caught by the opponent's gully the moment he opens his eyes.  Attracted.

    The woman in front of him gave Marin a subtle feeling. The other party has a nice oval face, and the facial features on the face are also very thoughtful. The whole person looks very clever, and the big eyes show the master's agile temperament.

    But her skincare is very poor, and she will have obvious bad breath when she talks to herself, but the girl's hair is black, and the black hair tied into a ponytail reminds Marin of the lovely girls in her country in the past life.

    "Are you in a group with them?"

    The girl with the dagger forced Marin to spit out more information. The other party seemed to have quite a sophisticated interrogation experience. After a series of thrilling exchanges, Marin told her tragic experience to a girl named Sarah.

    Marin also figured out the small group in front of her. This was an adventure group founded mainly by young girls and thieves, and the little girl who had just been surrounded by gangsters was deliberately thrown out as bait.

 Unexpectedly, Marin wanted to do a good deed but encountered a bad result. He was caught by the Sarah Adventure Group secretly ambushing. How to explain his behavior just now would not be convincing. Marin lowered her head and recalled how bad she was.  It's better to jump into the river and freeze to death during his whole life.

    "Broiled pork?"

   "Um?"

   Marlene heard Sarah's muttering, and after recovering from self-pity, he quickly showed his desire to survive. The cooking inherited from China seems to be able to win life for himself.

    "If you want to eat, I can make it for you!"

 Marin said this impulsively, and then the rope tied to him was untied. He twisted his stiff neck and saw the little girl untying the rope. She was the one who was in trouble at the time called Mi Lu.  someone's girl.

    "Come with me, the kitchen is here."

    Mill headed towards the hidden kitchen. The layout here seemed to be post-remodeled. After looking around and figuring out where he was, Marin realized that this was the headquarters of the adventure group, an abandoned warehouse.

 Marin followed Mi Lu with doubts and walked through the corridor rebuilt with broken wooden planks. Along the way, he met several half-year-old children but did not meet an adult. It seems that this is an adventure group composed entirely of children, Marin understands  Why is it so crude here.

    "The kitchen is here. I usually cook. You can tell me what you need!"

 Mi Lu held up her immature breast with a proud look. Marin looked at the piles of radishes and cabbage. He felt that the living conditions here were not very good. While checking the kitchen supplies, Marin asked the question he had been thinking about for a long time.  Uttered.

    "Why did you let me go like this?"

   "Um?"

    "Aren't you afraid that I will run away or hurt you?"

    "Big brother didn't want to hurt me at all! The hand that stretched over was trembling."

   Mi Lu showed a healing smile. Marin didn't expect to hear such an answer. This girl has a pair of penetrating eyes. Marin decided to stay away from her in the future because she was a bit dark and cool at the time.

 "Big brother must have experienced a very sad thing, otherwise he would not show that bleak look. Mi Lu has encountered many things, and she was as desperate as her big brother, so Mi Lu believes in big brother.  You can also cheer up quickly like Mi Lu!"

   Marin didn't expect to be comforted by a little girl. Looking at the other's cute smile, Marin let out a sigh of relief. She was so touched, maybe she wasn't born to be a bad person.

    "Can you tell me about the adventure group?"

   Marin tightened the pink apron with the cat's paw pattern, picked up the kitchen knife, and tested the sharpness of the cutting edge with his fingers. The habitual movement was like in the kitchen of the previous life, and the boy's mouth had a smile unknowingly.

    "I want to make food for ten people. Sister Sarah has to eat for two people alone. Oh, plus you are eleven. Are you okay? Do you want me to help!"

   Mi Lu moved a small bench from the side of the stove. She stood on it with great interest and watched Marin cut the knife. After a while, Mi Lu was shocked by his knife.

    "It's possible to cut the radish into thin slices! Wow, the slices have become thin filaments!"

    Marin felt proud to hear the surprised voice of the girl beside her, and she swung the kitchen knife faster. Unexpectedly, the culinary skills she was hungry for would also be praised by the girl, and life didn't seem to be all depressing things.

 "Everyone was picked up by Sister Sarah. Sister is very capable! A big brother also joined us before, but he walked away with the money everyone saved, otherwise we will live better than now.  a little better."

    Listening to Mi Lu’s description, Marin felt very uncomfortable in her heart, tears began to swirl in her eye sockets, and the onions became a bit spicy.

    The oldest Sarah in the entire adventure group is about eighteen years old because the minimum age required to register for the adventure group in the Adventurer’s Guild is fifteen years old.

    Probably only Sarah agrees to the request. Will she have to feed a lot of children when she is an adult? According to the standards of the previous life, Sarah is still a child.

    "This is the meat for today's reward, you have to make something delicious!"

 Mi Lu reminded him that he seemed to attach great importance to this piece of raw pork, which weighs only about two catties. Marin did not make braised pork because the ingredients were not enough. He cut the meat into thin slices and put it into the radish soup.  It has to be simpler, but it has to be full.

    Seven boys are waiting to eat at the dinner table. Only Sarah and Mi Lu are girls. It seems that boys are more adaptable in the difficult growth environment.

    "Huh? What? It's just radish soup. Didn't you buy meat especially today!"

 "Although it is a simple dish, I have processed it carefully. I especially cut off the fat and oil for stir-frying. The lean meat has also been fried in advance.  You can try again!"

    Marin's description of the hand-craftedness made others feel confused, only Mi Lu shouted with excitement that her elder brother is so good at cooking, and Mi Lu will become a super good chef in the future.

 Although the method of stewing soup is very simple, Marin believes that no matter how simple the food is, as long as it adopts the cooking methods passed down from China, the taste will be much stronger than the rough food on the market. The praise after just testing the dishes in the kitchen Milu makes Marin even more convinced  Up to this point.

 Sarah could not stop after tasting a bite with suspicion. Marin was also eye-opening. She had never seen such a girl who hadn't eaten in her two lives, and she also protected the food, so the hot pot made her hug.  In her arms, Marin could only write a big service word for Sarah.

    "This must be an arrangement of fate! Join my adventure team!"

    Sarah, who was full of food and drink, immediately remembered the business, that was to quickly grab the wild chef. Marin glanced at the boy who was bitten by Sarah's palm next to him, and his forehead was covered with black lines.

    "Are you afraid of being deceived again?"

   Marin questioned Sarah's reckless solicitation. After all, Sarah had already encountered a betrayal. She should decide after careful investigation, but Sarah still threw the olive branch so easily.

    "Oh, as long as you don't take away the little guys, you can take whatever else you like."

 Sarah took care of the two and a half boys standing next to her, rubbing their hair while making a reply that surprised Marin. She didn't expect that she could hear the richness in the mouth of such a young girl in an icy foreign world.  With emotional words, Marin admired this somewhat thin girl.

    Marin stared at the other person’s face seriously, causing Sarah to see his eyes raising her hand to cover her chest, and then she shyly said a word that made Marin vomit blood.

    "If you want to lie to my body, it's not impossible to have delicious meat every day."

   "what?"

0