Chapter 38 – Journey To The Dark Continent
288 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Port Fargon, a regular at the tavern was sitting at the bar, talking to the bartender. 

"Strange. The land hasn't been trembling for a few days now. I wonder what had happened" he said

"Not only that, the Silent Forest seemed to be safe for travellers recently. There has no longer been any disappearances and the route to Rockcliff has been open, which is much needed because of the repairs needed there, business has been booming" the bartender continued. 

While they talked and drinked, a lone person flew towards Port Fargon. 

He had huge wings, like an angel and the trip that would have taken weeks, only took him a day in the air. 

This was of course Tyrannus, using Angela's wings on his back after storing his whole group in his pocket dimension and the Immortals in his body. 

The residents of the town had noted that the trembling and rumbling had stopped for a day. But that was normal. Little did they know that from then on, the Trembling Continent would no longer tremble. And they didn't have a clue why it stopped. 

Nobody knew that it was because Angela had been rescued, and because of that, she was no longer there to struggle against her bonds, which was the cause of the whole continent trembling. 

Tyrannus flew over and bypassed the city and landed on a departing ship that looked like another smuggling ship. 

The landing of a person with enormous wings obviously attracted the attention of the crew as they took up arms to surround Tyrannus. 

The captain walked out of his cabin and eyed the handsome man with wings who only had a piece of cloth tied around his waist. 

"I don't care who he is. Kill him!" the captain said. 

Suddenly, Tyrannus gestured and a portal opened next to him as 6 beautiful naked girls charged out of it. 

One with dark skin that looked like a dark elf immediately vanished into the shadows of the ship

Another's skin turned red and had smoke coming off her body as she rammed into two sailors. 

A blonde with a sword danced gracefully through several sailors slicing their necks with ease. 

Another girl simply froze several sailors with a simple gesture. 

Suddenly, the captain started coughing. He covered his mouth and gasped as he saw blood on his palm 

"Poison!" he said, gasping for air as he collapsed. 

Belladonna smiled as she leaned on the mast. 

Celeste, who was the smoking red skinned girl started throwing all the sailors overboard. 

"Full speed ahead captain!" Aria said as she summoned winds to fill the sails. 

Tyrannus smiled as his wings disappeared into the tattoo of wings on his back. 

"Yes, to the Dark Continent!" Tyrannus said. 

Although his goal is to get back to take revenge, as Morgana had informed him, there is another immortal on the Dark Continent, Selene the Queen of the Vampires. 

Absorbing one more immortal will strengthen him even further, so a quick detour would surely be beneficial, he thought. 

--

The journey was a pleasant one as using the Mermaid Queen's powers, Tyrannus summoned several sea monsters to pull the ship to the Dark Continent. 

With the sea monsters moving and guarding the ship, the journey was uninterrupted by anyone and it was peaceful for them the entire trip  from the Trembling Continent to the Dark Continent. 

There was plenty of clothes on the ship. The girls eagerly dressed in the most beautiful dresses they could find, all of which were to be traded by the smugglers. 

Besides Tyrannus and the 6 Samsara bodies sitting around the table, Morgana was let out too, to guide them to the Dark Continent which she once ruled. 

With only Morgana outside his body, he had 5 other immortal life forces to support 6 lives, not including Morgana. 

Now that he had 5 immortals inside him, his eyes, tongue and sexual organ was fully material and he could act as usual. 

Furthermore, about half of his lifeforce had recovered, so he was feeling rather healthy. 

They enjoyed a sumptuous meal, using the food the smugglers kept to trade. 

After being together for a while, they had become friends, and the dining table was lively and happy with lots of laughter and conversation

While eating, Tyrannus had Donna's skinwalker body sitting on his lap. 

He had already replaced her skin onto her body, but due to the fact that the skin no longer attached itself to her flesh, he had sewn up many of her orifices to prevent movement, and small insects or animals from entering her body. 

Her eyes, mouth, nose and ears were sewn shut, as was her vagina. Only her anus was left open. 

He sat with her lovingly on his lap as he took some deboned meat and slowly stuffed it up her ass. 

The other girls kept looking at him doing so while talking, but the weird thing was, they felt somehow jealous of Donna. 

It was some time ago where he placed so much attention on them, feeding each of them personally, albeit up the ass. 

Tyrannus looked at them and suddenly smiled.

"Why? Do you girls want to be fed by me too? Come, sit on my lap!" Tyrannus teased.

The Samsara girls blushed and looked away while Morgana looked confused.

But surprisingly Sophia suddenly stood up and walked over shyly to him bringing her plate. 

He got Donna to stand up and replace Sophia in her seat while Sophia sat on his lap.

Sophia blushed as she lowered her head while on his lap and the hem of her dress moved. 

Sophia started moaning with her eyes closed as she felt Tyrannus feed her from below.

The whole room became silent as everyone suddenly avoided eye contact and ate silently with only Sophia's moans filling the room. 

The other girls blushed as Tyrannus fed her and he watched their longing expressions. 

"I can feed everyone, but please debone your own plate" he said. 

The girls immediately brightened up and started deboning their meat on their plates. 

Morgana smiled as she watched the situation. She was the queen of hedonism and all forms of carnal pleasure. But feeding lovers up their ass was a rare thing, even for her. 

Nevertheless, she enjoyed the atmosphere in the room as the sexual tension was sky high among Tyrannus and the Samsara girls. 

Alita was sitting quietly like a skinless doll nearby. Tyrannus would feed her once they were done eating. 

She was still missing her right arm at the shoulder. The once proud swordswoman was now armless, and Tyrannus wondered whether he could restore her fully. Even if he could, was she capable of fighting without her sword arm?

They finished their meal after each Samsara girl took lengthy turns to be fed and then they all took a walk on the deck as the wind blew in their hair. 

Tyrannus held on Donna's hand, even though her eyes, nose and mouth were sewn shut, looking like a macabre doll with her long hair blowing everywhere. 

"Over there! The seaside town of Ramonia!" Morgana said as she landed on the deck from the sky, pointing at the approaching land from afar. 

 

 

6