Chapter 40 – Ambushed
282 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They flew in silence the whole day at high speeds, and yet they haven't arrived. Morgana mentioned that even by flight, the journey to Morgania will take two nights and three days. 

It was already night and they were flying past a large canyon in near pitch black darkness as moonlight could not penetrate the darkness. 

Fortunately, Morgana had night vision as a succubus, as did Tyrannus due to him having Kitsune and Aphrodite's abilities while they were within him. 

Tyrannus frowned as something seemed to be buzzing in his ear, like a mosquito humming in his ear. 

Suddenly, the buzzing intensified in an instant and Morgana screamed as she fell from the sky as did Tyrannus. 

Tyrannus' ears burst open as blood spurted out of his ears and he crashed to the ground.

He looked around for Morgana but was shocked to see her stiff on the ground as if she was dead. 

Her arms were frozen in position and the pupils in her eyes had turned white. 

He himself was not in a good position as he felt lifeforce missing from him!

Fortunately he had the lifeforce of 5 immortals within him plus his own partially diminished lifeforce. 

But to his shock, he realized that nearly a whole part of an immortal's lifeforce had been drained from him, meaning there was 5 immortals within him sharing only 4 immortal lifeforces, plus his own partial lifeforce. 

He quickly absorbed Morgana back into his body and noticed that now they were 6 immortals in his body, sharing 4 immortal lifeforces plus his own. 

He looked around and was shocked to see a beautiful woman with long white hair, dressed in a white dress, looking very much like a ghost fly towards him. 

"Banshee! Close your ears!" Medusa yelled from within him. 

As he had already lost his hearing, her screams could no longer be heard but as she flew towards him, she grabbed onto his arms and he immediately felt more lifeforce drain from him!

"Watch out. She has the touch of death! That's no mere Banshee! That's a Banshee Queen!" Alyssa yelled within him, realizing that she was also a Level 7 Immortal!

His own 4 immortal lifeforces started to drain at an alarming rate as Tyrannus struggled to get her off him. 

He opened a portal and immediately 6 headless Samsara bodies charged out naked and were fully in battle mode. 

Sophie slashed at the Banshee queen.

Her holy sword cut the Banshee, who was shocked that her body was harmed even though she could turn intangible. 

Lila moved in the shadows and tried to restrain the banshee using her shadow ability. 

But the banshee turned intangible and Lila's attacks were harmless. 

Celeste tried punching her, but as her punch went harmlessly through the banshee, the banshee used her death touch on Celeste. 

Celeste's body froze in place and fell to the ground motionless. 

"Shit!" Tyrannus thought as he watched Aisia try to freeze the banshee, who turned intangible again. 

The banshee tried to touch and kill Aisia, but Aria used her wind to blow the banshee away, barely missing Aisia. 

The banshee suddenly turned invisible and Tyrannus quickly scanned the area as all the Samsara bodies were reliant on his eyesight as well.

Sophia's body suddenly dodged, feeling the sudden change in the air pressure with her naked skin just as the banshee nearly touched her and it turned invisible again.

Tyrannus reached Celeste's body and realized her heartbeat was faint and her breathing was shallow, even without her head.

He quickly stored her body into his pocket dimension and suddenly whispered in a strange voice which was a cacophony of all voices

The Eye of Odin, Sacrificed for Wisdom, Sees all Truth

His left eye glowed a light blue color and suddenly, he could see the banshee charging at Aisia.

With his eyesight, Aisia easily avoided the banshee's touch and tried to freeze her, but she turned intangible again.

Normally, facing a banshee is never this dangerous. They had a deadly scream and death touch as well as the ability to fly and turn invisible and intangible. But usually, a banshee only gets up to Level 3 or 4 at most, and very rarely, you may find a Level 5 Grandmaster level banshee. 

But this banshee was a Level 7 Immortal! Her resentment must have been extremely large to have developed to such a powerful being. 

This meant that Tyrannus really wanted her. 

He pounced on the banshee, his mouth whispering in the strange multi level voice

The Tongue of Kali, the ultimate deliverer, the salvager of hopeless situations, the destroyer of demons

The banshee was stunned, and was suddenly unable to fly or turn intangible as Tyrannus wrestled her to the ground. Her death touch and scream seemed to be disabled too. 

He tore open her white dress and opened his pants, shoving his already erect cock into her. 

A whisper could be heard

The Cock of Osiris, Pierces All, Conquers All

The Banshee screamed but no sound could be heard from her mouth. 

Tyrannus forced himself in and out of her, hate fucking her with all his might.

Not long later, he came into her and in a flash, she disappeared. 

He felt a new Immortal Lifeforce inside him, now 5 Immortal Lifeforces supporting 8 lives including his own. 

A streak of white hair could be seen from the middle of his head, all the way back, his hairstyle looking like a skunk.

He looked up at the naked headless bodies of Sophia, Aisia, Aria, Lila and Belladonna. He hoped Celeste would not be dead. 

After all, she was a Samsara body which was supposed to be indestructible. But then again, so was Morgana, and she was in critical condition, only supported by the shared immortal lifeforces within him.  

"Damn!" he said. Although he gained an immortal life and abilities, he may very well have lost Celeste, and he was drained of 2 immortal lifeforces, which gave him a net loss, unless he could find someway of replenishing an immortal's life. 

He kept all the Samsara girls and again spread his Angelic wings and took off. 

He came all the way here for Selene's life and abilities, so there was no turning back now. 

6