Chapter 41 – Banshee’s Story
247 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyrannus arrived in Selenia...aham... Morgania by the next night as Morgana predicted. 

After facing the Banshee Queen, he didn't face any other obstacles blocking his path, even if he did, he could now turn invisible and intangible after absorbing the Banshee Queen. 

That was how he managed to enter the city of Selenia without bothering with the guards at the main gate. 

He quickly found an inn and booked a room, quickly entering it to rest for the night. 

This was because the Banshee Queen was making a hell of a mess wailing in his head, irritating all the other Immortals in his body with him. 

Unlike the Archangel Angela, who had remained completely silent no matter how much Tyrannus or the others tried to talk to her, the Banshee Queen kept crying and keening in his head, giving him a great headache. 

In his mind was a dark place with only the mental representation of the Banshee sitting in only lighted area. The representation of Tyrannus walked out from the shadows and approached her, sitting down next to her. 

As mental representations inside Tyrannus' mind, they were both completely naked, their naked selves the perfect representations of themselves, and naked as they were laid bare in front of each other in his mind. 

"My lady, may I ask your name?" Tyrannus asked

She looked up at him, her pale blue irises, nearly white, looked at him in tears as she answered "Aisling....." 

"Why are you crying so much?" he asked further

"You... you raped me.... and absorbed me into you...I'm now trapped here, aren't I?" she weeped. 

"That is because you were killing people here" Tyrannus answered.

"They were all evil.... I despise evil and swore to kill them all...especially those that pretend to be good... hypocrites..." she said, her eyes cried so much, it looked like she was bleeding from her eyes. 

"What is the cause of all this? How did you become this way?" Tyrannus asked again. 

She looked down and remained quiet, averting her gaze away from him. 

He sat closer to her and put his arm on her shoulder. 

She shivered and Tyrannus moved away, not wanting to provoke her. 

She instead took a deep breath and suddenly started talking. 

"I was..once the princess of the Highland Clans of the Northern Continent. I was engaged to the fiercest warrior in our lands.

My wedding was supposed to be the grandest wedding the Northern Continent has seen, with all the chiefs of all the clans attending, including many royal families from other continents...."

She sat quietly for a while, and Tyrannus let her take her time while she gathered herself.

"But on the day of my wedding at the Grand Cathedral of the Church of Light in the city, my groom did not show up. 

Instead, the Church sent their knights to capture my whole family, including my father the High Chieftain of the Highland Clans. 

We were branded as heretics for not being believers in the Church of Light and our kingdom and lands were seized on behalf of the church. 

My family was burned at stake before my eyes as I found out my betrothed who falsely testified against my family. 

As a reward, he joined and became the head paladin of that order!

I was raped and brutally sodomised by the knights and priests, and my betrothed simply laughed and watched. 

They even gave me to their beasts of war to satisfy their sexual desires, and I even remembered my former groom's face watching with pleasure as the beasts had their way with me and eventually tore me apart and ate me alive.  

On my dying breath, I cursed him and the church.

Somehow, I became a banshee and tried to take revenge for my family. 

I killed my way into the Church of Light's headquarters, but I fell short of killing my former betrothed. 

He was too strong. He had become one of the strongest paladins in the Church of Light and I was vanquished. 

But he refused to let me go. They captured my soul and I was used as a talisman of protection against evil magics. 

They said my soul was pure, and it was the best defense against evil. 

Many years ago, my talisman was used in a battle against the Succubus Queen on the Dark Continent. 

A fatal attack was blocked with my talisman, and my soul dispersed in the attack, saving the paladin that used me 

But that was not the end of me. My soul slowly gathered power from this continent. The sheer amount of evil seemed to feed me as I grew more and more powerful, until I became this strong!" she said. 

"Your groom.... he's the Imperial Paladin, isn't he? I remembered him using a talisman to block my blow which would surely have killed him when the Church of Light attacked my kingdom 30 years ago" Morgana asked as she emerged from the shadows in Tyrannus' mind. 

"Yes...he was my betrothed. And the priest that was to marry us, who masterminded the death of my family with him is now the Holy Pope!" Aisling said as she started weeping again. 

"Damn. I'm so sorry" Tyrannus said. "I took your powers, because I too am aiming to destroy the Church of Light" Tyrannus said

Aisling looked at him as he looked away in the distance and started telling his story. 

This was the first time many of the immortals besides Kitsune and Alyssa have heard his story, even though Morgana, Aphrodite and Medusa has seen Donna and Alita's bodies. 

"I no longer have a say in this. You have my soul and my body. But if you are aiming to destroy the church, I am your willing slave!" Aisling said. 

"No, not my slave. My partner. I am sorry I forced you into this, but that is my life long goal. I swear it" he said to her. 

"And to same to the rest of you too. I am sorry for forcing you into this. But you are not my slaves, but my partners. You are part of me now." he continued, as Alyssa, Kitsune, Aphrodite and Medusa's naked representations walked out of the shadows. 

"I pledge my body and soul to your goal too. I no longer have my freedom, but as long as we are bound together, I will help you destroy the church for what they did to me for 10 millennia!" Angela said as she suddenly appeared from the shadows. 

Archangel Angela's mental representation was completely restored to her original beautiful self, much different from her ruined body when he absorbed her. Her golden blonde hair, her glorious white wings, her extremely perfect naked body... she was like the perfect imagination of the perfect angel. 

But this angel's pure blue eyes blazed with hatred. Her harsh stare only looked for righteous vengeance. 

"This I swear" Tyrannus nodded. 

6