Chapter 42 – Attack on Castle Selenia
306 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The castle was shrouded in thick mist. Like with the city, it had been renamed Castle Selenia from Castle Morgania, much to Morgana's displeasure. 

Even though Tyrannus decided to take action upon daylight as his target was a vampire, the mist was so thick the place was guarded my vampires all through the castle regardless. 

Tyrannus sneaked in undetected, both invisible and intangible as Morgana led him through the castle that was once her very own. 

There were literally hundreds of vampires, all dressed in gothic style clothes, all elegant and beautiful, all with their full demonic charms making them look extremely attractive. 

They were a reasonably powerful force, with many Level 5 Grandmaster level Vampires, and also many Level 6 Sages. Their forces would be a challenge for even the Church of Light to attack and conquer. 

However, something seemed wrong. The vampires were not acting usual, and were unnecessarily on their guard and looking anxious. 

Tyrannus wondered why, but dismissed the thought after a while. It was not his goal to find out anyway. 

He made his way with Morgana's direction to the main throne room and found the queen vampire sitting my herself on her throne. 

She looked injured, nursing a wound on her bandaged abdomen and several gashes on her beautiful face. 

"She's a high level immortal, and usually she's invulnerable to this sorts of injuries. Who could have injured her like this?" Morgana wondered while inside Tyrannus' body. 

Selene's eyes twitched and she looked in the shadows

"Who is it? Show yourself!" she yelled

Tyrannus stepped out of the shadows and Selene frowned, not having seen this handsome youth before. 

She could tell that he was only a Level 5 Grandmaster level exponent, so as an Immortal, she shouldn't have felt threatened.

Tyrannus opened his cloak to reveal his naked body, much to her shock. He was completely unarmed but his cock pointed at her like a weapon, fully loaded and ready to fire.

But she was  surprised by his full erection. She was beautiful and did attract lustful gazes everywhere she went, but the atmosphere was strange as if she was his prey.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Selene asked, trying to calm the ominous feeling building up within her.

To Selene's shock as a naked female body emerged out of his bare skin!

Selene immediately recognized Morgana and was instantly on guard, her claws and fangs bared for battle. 

"You...I thought you were chased out! Have you come here to take vengeance, now that I'm injured?" Selene yelled, outraged and feeling threatened.

With a mental command, the throne room became filled with vampires as they surrounded the naked Tyrannus and Morgana. 

Tyrannus decided to let Morgana out, as she seemed eager to face her foe that deposed her. 

As the immortals in Tyrannus' body shared their lifeforces, it was not difficult for Morgana to be given one whole portion of immortal life force while Tyrannus and the rest shared the remaining 4 portions of immortal lifeforce between the 7 of them.

Morgana simply smiled

"Why Selene... why are your so anxious? she asked. 

Selene was furious and with a gesture, the vampires charged to capture them. 

Morgana released her aura, which pressured the vampires from moving forward. 

Selene frowned and released her own battle aura to suppress Morgana's pressure. 

"You shouldn't be worried about her. Worry about me!" Tyrannus said as he walked right up to Selene, easily disregarding her aura. 

Selene was shocked, but she was a battle hardened veteran. 

Just as Tyrannus reached out to grab her, she turned into mist and became intangible, moving away. 

Tyrannus smiled and moved his lips and his left eye started glowing. 

The Eye of Odin, Sacrificed for Wisdom, Sees all Truth

Selene suddenly found her body solidifying to her physical state against her will as Tyrannus pounced on her. 

She thought that she would easily overpower him as she was two levels higher than him, but instead, she was pinned down and unable to escape

Her dress was instantly torn, revealing her injured abdomen and much more. 

Something hard rammed into her as he moved his lips again. 

The Cock of Osiris, Pierces All, Conquers All

Selene screamed as Morgana, who was facing several vampires by herself turned around to smile. 

The vampire guards stared in shock and embarrassment  as their queen, the mightiest vampire among them was being raped in front of them.

Morgana blocked them as a few of them tried to help their queen.

With a final scream, Tyrannus ejaculated in her and in a bright flash, she vanished from sight.

The deed was done and Tyrannus stood up from the ground after achieving his goal. 

Morgana was facing 10 Level 6 Sage Vampires.

Vampires in general were difficult opponents. They were super strong, super fast, super durable, they can fly and turn to mist, and were only vulnerable to sunlight and silver. They had claws and fangs which made them deadly

However, Morgana was a Level 7 Immortal Succubus! With her claws and fangs, her fully expanded batlike wings, tail and two horns on her head, she looked fully ready for battle as she swiped a vampire aside.

"Morgana! I want their lifeforces to replenish ours!" Tyrannus suddenly said

She smiled and pounced on one of the male vampire warriors, instantly ripping off his pants.

The vampire tried to turn to mist, but Tyrannus' left eye was still glowing from earlier, making everyone in the room unable to turn to mist.

Tyrannus jumped onto one of the female vampire warriors and instantly bit her neck and started drinking her blood.

Having just absorbed Selene into himself, he felt her immortal lifeforce strengthening him. 

But even if Morgana re-entered his body, he was still at a deficit with 6 lifeforces to share between 9 bodies. Unfortunately Aisling's attacks had diminished so much lifeforce earlier, and she had a death touch and scream, which was unable to replenish lifeforces, only diminish it. 

Thus, he tried drinking this female vampire's blood. She screamed and her body started shriveling up within moments, leaving a mummified dried up body where was once a beautiful young looking vampire warrior. 

Morgana got off from a shriveled up male vampire corpse, having drained his vitality by taking his essence and she touched Tyrannus, giving him the lifeforce she devoured. 

With two Level 6 vampire lifeforces, it was not even enough to replenish one of Tyrannus' immortal lifeforces. Two of them could barely replenish 20% of any one of the Immortal's lifeforce. 

The other vampires tried to flee as they could not turn into mist, but Tyrannus released his battle aura, which was the mighty combination of several Immortals within him.

Al the vampires in the castle suddenly fell to their knees and prostrated on the floor, unable to move. Morgana licked her lips as she and Tyrannus began feasting. 

Within 2 hours, all the vampires in the castle were dead, their lifeforces replenishing all the Immortal lifeforces that were deficient. 

The feast lasted throughout the whole castle and they ended up in the dungeon, where a special prisoner was held. 

She had long silver hair but she had a vibrant lifeforce, and she was very beautiful. 

She was clearly another Level 7 Immortal, and from Selene's memories, it was clear that she was the one who had injured Selene. 

She had several injuries all over her body as well, but she stood defiantly while chained to the wall inside a dark cell. 

Morgana looked at the beautiful maiden chained to the wall and recognized her.

"She is Lycandra, the princess of the Moonlight Clan. I am surprised that she is already an Immortal. I remember her to be a young Level 5 Grandmaster a few years ago" Morgana said. 

Tyrannus held the cell doors and ripped it off the hinges and walked in. 

Lycandra stared at him, unsure of what was happening. 

"Who are you? Why is she.... Morgana! Have you retaken your throne? Release me!" Lycandra yelled, recognizing Morgana. 

Tyrannus walked up to her an held her chin with his hand. She growled and struggled, but she suddenly felt her dress rip open. 

Suddenly, something large was rammed into her and she tried to scream, but he was still holding on to her beautiful face. 

She was a free gift to him, a bonus Immortal all chained and wrapped up. He was not going to deny her power. 

Everything he did, he was doing for his vengeance, regardless of the consequences. 

The last thing Lycandra heard was a strange amalgam of voices

The Cock of Osiris, Pierces All, Conquers All

8