Chapter 43 – Preparations for War
213 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Castle Selenia was deserted. Only empty withered husks of vampires remained. And even those empty husks turned to dust the moment they were even moved in the slightest. 

The next few days in Selenia the capital descended into chaos as the ruling Queen and her powerful minions were nowhere to be seen. 

A small force of the Moonlight Kingdom attacked the castle, hoping to rescue their Princess, who was now their only ruler, but she too was nowhere to be seen. 

Tyrannus was already on the ship leaving the Dark Continent. 

From Morgana, Selene and Lycandra, he knew that the Dark Continent was a place where evil ruling forces come and go. So he neither cared for ruling over them, nor keeping the peace. 

There apparently were many random portals opening all over the large, mostly unexplored continent, bringing more and more demons and other evil forces. 

It will take a force as large and powerful as Selene and her vampires, or Morgana and her succubi before her to rule the country, if not most of the civilized parts of the continent. 

Furthermore, there were smaller nations like the Moonlight Kingdom and the chaotic Demon realms further inland. 

Having restored his lifeforce and the lifeforces of all his immortals within his body by feeding on the many powerful vampires, he could now fully let out all the immortals inside him. 

He let out his Samsara bodies as well as his two skinless walkers Donna and Alita into the cabin. 

The cabin now felt crowded. The immortals, namely Kitsune, Alyssa, Aphrodite, Aisling, Morgana, Medusa, Angela, Selene and Lycandra sat around the table, leaving no place for the rest, who had to sit behind them. 

9 Immortals, and his 6 Grandmaster Level Samsara bodies would make any nation tremble. However, the Church of Light had a Level 8 Demi-God, which is both unheard off in the world and unmatched. Was this force enough?

"It has to be" Tyrannus concluded as he looked at Celeste, who was still in a state of near death. 

Although he could easily absorb lifeforces into his body to share with his Immortals within his body, he could not do the same for his Samsara bodies. 

It was fortunate that they had near indestructible bodies, but he could not share his lifeforce with them the same way. So although Celeste seemed alive, unlike the other Samsara bodies, she seemed more like a puppet at the moment, even more so than Donna or Alita who were similarly unresponsive. 

"Are you trying to raise her from the dead? If so, let me" Angela said

Tyrannus was shocked. Was raising someone from the dead possible? But then again, Angela was an Archangel. If even the Church of Light has granted healing abilities, and high level priests could raise people from the dead, why couldn't Angela?

Tyrannus nodded and Angela walked up to Celeste's body, who had her head reattached to her body. 

Angela placed her hands on Celeste's chest and a light flowed from her hands to Celeste's body. 

"Oh, is she already an earthly avatar for another religion?" Angela suddenly asked. 

"Er.. yes. She's called the Celestial Madonna because she is the peak representative of the Church of Holy Purity, just as I am from the Church of Icegard" Aisia said. 

"Church of Holy Purity? She's hardly pure" Angela smirked. 

Tyrannus blushed on hearing that, but surprisingly Sophia, Aisia and Aria also blushed. 

"You naughty boy" Morgana laughed, realizing the situation of Tyrannus having partaken in all these girls' flesh. 

Although Tyrannus didn't know it, most of the maidens that he took as his Samsara bodies were born with special bodies like Donna, making them specially selected to be the saintesses of their respective churches or cults. 

They were all virgins and their virginity was highly protected by their respective churches or cults, lest the person who took their virginities gain their special talents. 

Sophia was born with the Divine Tyrant Bloodline, a bloodline where she was born to be a monstrous warrior. She was always undefeated since young and mastered everything she's ever been thought.

Celeste was born with the Angelic Blood Body, where she could activate her blood to boil and give her great strength, durability and speed. 

Aisia has a pure Yin body, making her naturally have an affinity to the Ice abilities of Icegard, which was the same body the founder of Icegard had.

Aria has the Carefree Body, where she was able to easily learn and master any skill easily. as everything was not only easy for her, but she also moved and thought much faster than the average warrior. This was also the body the founder of her sect, the Misty Mountain Sect had. 

Belladonna on the other hand had the Innate Poison Body easily making her the most suitable leader of the Poison Clan. There was no rumors of her purity giving a man improved cultivation because usually any person touching a person with such a body would die. 

As for Lila, although moving through shadows was a common dark elf ability, her special bloodline in her family clan enabled her to control people with her shadows. Her clad has been a major force in the Assassins Guild for centuries. 

Celeste woke up with a start and looked around, then at her own hands.

"I don't feel the presence of my god inside me anymore" Celeste said

"I've broken the connection with Malkor, your supposed god" Angela said

Celeste tried powering up and her body turned red and started smoking

"I can still power up" she said in surprise

"You think your powers came from your church? These are the powers of your bloodline. Your church simply took advantage of you, making you grateful to them for something you already has" Angela said

 The Immortals walked around, examining the 6 Grandmaster Samsara bodies, giving advice as to their cultivation.

They also went through their plans, who they would be facing and how they would fight them. Tyrannus had been waiting a long time for this. Others like Angela had waited even longer

With the lifeforce of Tyrannus and the Immortals all full by absorbing the vampires, and the Samsara bodies fully recovered, their ship headed for Heaven on Earth. 

It was finally time for a reckoning. 

7