Chapter 44 – Hell On Earth
222 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heaven on Earth was a beautiful Island. It was a large Island, large enough to be considered a small continent on its own and was recognized as such. 

The whole island was was filled with temples and monuments of ancient Greek or Roman design, with pillars and arches

Everyone on the island wore togas like those in the Roman era did, even their paladins who didn't wear their armor on the island and only held spears in their togas. 

The island was filled with devotees of the Church of Light from all over the world, all dressed in similar tunic.

One of the guards started coughing. He closed his mouth and went back to his duties as if nothing happened. 

Then, a few other guards nearby started coughing as did a few devotees. 

Before long, the sounds of coughs filled the area and the first guard collapsed and faceplanted onto the ground. His mouth was foaming and a healer rushed to him to check on him. 

Suddenly, a few other guards collapsed as well, similarly foaming from their mouths as did many of the devotees. 

The healer looked up in shock and inadvertently started coughing himself. He looked at his hand in panic, as people started collapsing all around him. 

"Pppp...plague!" he said as the people further from him all started coughing and running in panic, spreading the plague further. 

Within moments, the Inperial Paladin appeared, similarly dressed in a toga, but much more intimidating with his presence and aura. 

"Lockdown the place and quarantine everyone" he yelled, releasing his Level 7 Immortal Aura, causing such a pressure that everyone in his range fell to the floor, unable to move. 

Looking around, the Paladins and Battle Monks who were Level 5 Grandmaster level and above were still able to move, although they were coughing as well. 

"What's going on here?" the Pope of Light appeared and asked

"It seems... a plague is upon us" the Imperial Paladin said

"Impossible. It must be an attack" the Pope of Light said. 

At that moment, they suddenly felt a presence that made their souls tremble. 

Both Immortals turned and looked at the exact same spot and saw a boy, still a teen of 17 years of age, looking at them with a smile. 

He was only wearing a cloak, which he opened and dropped to the ground revealing his naked body. Next to him was a familiar naked girl. 

"That's Lady Darkshade, the Queen of Poison!" one of the paladins yelled, recognizing Belladonna standing next to Tyrannus. 

"Well, if the lamb wants to walk into the lion's den, we should welcome him. He's never leaving here again" the Imperial Paladin smiled. 

With a gesture, his armor appeared on his body and he drew his sword and licked his lips. 

The Pope of Light started making gestures of his own, forming a devastating spell in preparation for battle. 

Suddenly a white haired woman emerged out of Tyrannus' chest, flying straight at the Imperial Paladin. 

"Greeegooooryyyy!" she screamed as she approached

"Ai...Aisling? How?" the Imperial Paladin said

Several paladins tried to block Aisling's approach, but she phased through them and they dropped dead instantly. 

The Imperial Paladin managed to dodge Aisling's touch and roll away. He was an incredible warrior in his own right. 

The Pope of Light fired a beam of pure light at Tyrannus, but another being stepped out of his body. 

She blocked the beam with her left hand, while the sword in her right hand blazed with Holy fire. 

Her wings opened and she flew into the air and pointed her flaming sword at the Pope of Light.

"Aaa...Archangel Angela?? How?" the Pope said in fear. 

Before, Tyrannus was always outnumbered as he faced the 3 immortals, the Imperial Paladin, the Pope of Light and the Grand Inquisitor, not to mention the Level 8  Void Emperor. 

But now, the tide has turned as Tyrannus brought over a huge team of 9 Immortals. 

Kitsune, Lycandra, Medusa and Alyssa emerged from Tyrannus' body and charged as well, each helping Aisling and Angela pin down and corner both the Pope and Imperial Paladin. 

Both were soon placed in a hopeless position as Tyrannus and his Samsara bodies started slaughtering the other lower level combatants. 

There was no way he was going to show mercy, he was here to completely annihilate the Church of Light for good. 

Just then, a proud voice yelled out

"Who dares attack the Church of Light?" the Grand Inquisitor walked out, surrounded by his grotesque experiments.

Surrounding him were weird looking monsters which vaguely looked like Arthereous, Galthur, Romulus, Astaroth, all undead Level 6 Sages but looking more grotesque and monstrous than before. 

Besides them, there were other weird looking monsters of flesh which were also Level 6 Sage undead monsters. It appears Tyrannus was not the only one who increased his forces.

"Just the fucker I've been waiting for" Tyrannus flashed an evil smile as he faced him.

"Looking for me? Why? You want to join your lover as a skinless walker?" the Grand Inquisitor laughed. 

"To take your head" Tyrannus said without emotion. 

"Die Demon Child" the Grand Inquisitor yelled as his monsters charged

The Eye of Ra, burns all evil, destroys all injustice

Suddenly Tyrannus' right eye pupil glowed red and all the monsters around the Grand Inquisitor screamed as they burned to nothingness in an instant.

"What...how..?" the Grand Inquisitor mumbled and looked at Tyrannus who was still smiling

Morgana and Selene shot out from Tyrannus' body, charging at the Grand Inquisitor.

Suddenly, before they could reach the Grand Inquisitor, two bodies flew out of nowhere to intercept them. 

A flaming body pounced on Selene, causing her to burn as they tumbled to the side

Another body, covered in scale like armor, engaged Morgana

Both of them were only Level 6 Sages, but their bodies were so full of power, they could match the Level 7 Immortals.

Tyrannus frowned, looking at the two female bodies. 

He realized that their skull had been cut open and there were electrodes stuck directly into their brains. 

Most horrifyingly, he recognized both of them, even though their faces were distorted.

They were Princess Arianna of the Dragon Clan and Princess Sierra of the Phoenix Empire!

"Such powerful bloodlines. They were both the purest in their land, arguably in their history. When we finally destroyed both of them and forced them to submit to the Church of Light's authority, both of these traitors became mine to play with. And after seeing how you made our prodigies your headless servants, I did the same to them" the Grand Inquisitor laughed. 

"You...bastard!" Tyrannus flew into a rage and charged at him. 

It seemed as if he was blinking in and out of existence, the speed Tyrannus was moving, both Arianna and Sierra's heads were lopped off in an instant. 

The Grand Inquisitor spread out both hands to create a force barrier to protect himself, but to his surprise, both his arms suddenly fell off at his elbows. 

"Aaaagh" the Grand Inquisitor yelled in pain. 

"Told you I'll take your head" Tyrannus whispered, suddenly standing behind him

The Grand Inquisitor's eyes popped out in fear, but before he could say anything, Tyrannus pulled his hair, separating his head from his body, his neck already sliced moments ago. 

The Grand Inquisitor's body plopped to the ground while Tyrannus held his head aloft and looked around. 

Angela was at that moment piercing her flaming sword through the Pope of Light's chest while Kitsune and Lycandra held him down. 

On the other hand, the Imperial Paladin had successfully avoided Aisling's death touch, but was badly injured from the attacks of Medusa and Alyssa. 

Suddenly, the head of the Grand Inquisitor smashed into the Imperial Paladin's face, thrown from afar by Tyrannus with incredible speed and accuracy. 

It stunned the Imperial Paladin for a split second, but a split second was all Aisling needed as she phased into his body. 

Unlike with the rest where she merely flew through an opponent's body to kill them, she stayed in the Imperial Paladin's body as he screamed and collapsed to the ground. 

"It's nearly over" Tyrannus said, collecting the decapitated heads of the Pope of Light, the Imperial Paladin and the Grand Inquisitor. 

Looking around, his Samsara bodies had killed hundreds of other members of the Church of Light, and the buildings all around were in ruins. 

8