Chapter 45 – A Dish Best Served Cold
277 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hours later, Tyrannus stood in front of the portal to the Hidden Realm, preparing to face the Void Emperor who was a Level 8 Demi-God.

The 9 Immortals had gone around the island destroying everything there. Not a single stone was standing

Tyrannus waited there with his Samsara bodies which now included the headless Arianna and Sierra.

Although he had removed the prods stuck directly into their brains, and closed up their heads, getting Angela to heal them, both of them were still catatonic, with their eyes rolled back in their head, and their tongues sticking out, which is why he kept their heads. 

He remembered the time he arrived at Heaven on Earth for the competition. He came with Donna, and his teammates Martel, Gregory and Summer. That felt like a lifetime ago. 

As the Immortals arrived he kept them all in his body, and kept the Samsara bodies as well. Going through a portal, he didn't want to be separated from them. 

Besides him were only the headless remains of the Pope, the Grand Inquisitor and the Imperial Paladin. 

Rather than turn them into a Samsara body, as he didn't want to share minds with their heads nor grant their bodies immortality, controlling their bodies was simple enough. 

He had all 3 heads tied together by their hair and he intended to use it as a weapon, like a Morningstar. 

Using the energy from the 3 bodies, he opened the portal. 

"Void Emperor. Now its time for payback" Tyrannus said as he stepped into the portal. 

The realm was quieter than he remembered.

He had teleported into a large castle of some sort. He didn't' notice it before as the previous time he was here, he was focussing on escaping and nothing else. 

Looking out of the window, he realized that this castle was on a hill, amidst a huge city in this void dimension. 

However, the dimension felt dead, as if life does not thrive here. 

It didn't have a demonic vibe, nor anything else. Only emptiness. 

Then he saw the Void Emperor, sitting on his throne in his throne room. 

"I guess there is no point in waiting" Tyrannus smiled

The Void Emperor looked up, feeling something was off, when he saw the headless body of the Pope of Light running towards him. 

"Huh?" he wondered, stunned at the strange sight, wondering if the Grand Inquisitor had betrayed them and experimented on the Pope. 

He easily grabbed the Pope with his mind, holding him in the air in front of him. 

Suddenly, he saw the Grand Inquisitor's body running towards him

"Huh? What is going on?" he wondered also grabbing the Grand Inquisitor's body

Just then the Imperial Paladin's body charged at him with his sword drawn. 

"Bastard! Who is doing this?" the Void Emperor yelled as he stopped the Imperial Paladin's body, several feet from him, his sword unable to slice the Void Emperor. 

"You'll find out soon" Tyrannus laughed, floating in the air several kilometers from the castle. 

Suddenly, all 3 bodies exploded, causing the castle to be blown to smithereens. 

"Aaaaaagh!" the Void Emperor screamed, his clothes blown off, leaving his body a charred mess. 

He was caught unprepared and everything he owned and cherished that he kept in his castle was blown to nothingness. 

"How does it feel, motherfucker!" Tyrannus yelled and charged at him with the 3 skulls of the Church of Light's leaders. 

The Void Emperor looked up and was surprised to see Tyrannus charging at him and tried to block.

Unfortunately, although the Void Emperor was a Level 8 Demi-God, Tyrannus was always capable of fighting opponents two levels higher. Furthermore, he was now an immortal, with 9 other Immortals within him. 

For the first time in a long time, the Void Emperor was overpowered by someone as Tyrannus mercilessly pummeled him, smashing his bones and twisting his limbs. 

His face was mangled as the heads of the Pope, the Grand Inquisitor and the Imperial Paladin were smashed to bits against his head. 

Having being the most powerful being for a long time, the Void Emperor did not have the skills to fight a faster, stronger opponent, while Tyrannus was always the underdog and used to using the full advantage of any errors his opponent gives him.

One by one, the teenager manhandled and dismembered the millennia old foe, ripping off his limbs, then his genitals, his eyes, nose, ears and tongue.

Before long, Tyrannus stood over a limbless torso and head that no longer had eyes, a nose or ears.

The Void Emperor tried to infiltrate and take over Tyrannus' mind, like he did to his parent's old friend Galtar.

But not only was Tyrannus' mind and willpower incredibly strong from his ordeals, it was further strengthened by the constant link with the other Immortals within him.

The last gasp attemp by the Void Emperor was easily deflected by Tyrannus and he used Angela's Holy flame to incinerate the discarnate soul.

As the Void Emperor's soul perished, Tyrannus stomped onto the Void Emperor's skull, smashing it to bits.

"It's over" he sighed as he looked around. 

To his surprise, the remnant energies of the portal he took to get here were still active and the portal was still alive, although it was starting to crumble. 

Without hesitation he rushed towards the portal. 

He didn't expect to return after deciding to blow everything up, but since the portal was still open, he decided to return if possible.

As he rushed into the portal, the portal started cracking and fracturing all around him. 

The portal, which now looked like a tunnel completely broke to pieces, throwing Tyrannus screaming into the void as it completely collapsed all around him. 

As the spatial storms raged around him, he realized that somehow he was alive. His body was powerful enough to survive in the void between worlds, but he could not breathe and the freezing temperature seemed to be getting colder and colder. 

Looking around him, he was shocked to see bits and pieces of many different buildings and objects. Perhaps these were things that were thrown into the void in the many teleportation accidents. 

Then... he saw them. Two bodies that seemed to be in suspended animation. One was a woman, holding on to an armless man, while hugging two arms that belonged to him. 

Both of them had their skin all cracked like they were made of dried mud, and it was uncertain if they were still alive. 

"Mum... dad..." tears welled up in Tyrannus' eyes. 

He somehow "swam" towards them and grabbed their bodies with his arms and storing them in his own created pocket dimension. 

Then looking around, he couldn't see any other portals, nor exits. And the temperature was getting too cold even for him. 

Not having any other choice, he opened his pocket dimension and entered it himself. 

He knew that the pocket dimension will not last very long in the void. And when it crumbles, everyone inside, including him, his parents, his Samsara bodies and the skinless walkers will spill out into the void to their deaths. 

7