Chapter 10 – Losing Control
1.3k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They entered Donna's private training room and shut the door. 

Immediately Donna started stripping, leaving only her panties on when she looked at Tyrannus, who seemed to be undressing slowly. 

"What's wrong Ty?" she asked. They have been together for weeks and now used his mother's nickname for him. 

"I... I made something for you Donna" he answered nervously, now stripped down to his underwear. 

"For me? What is it?" she asked. 

Then he removed his underwear, releasing his proud erection.

"Ty... what" she said, starting to blush and look away. 

"No, don't turn away. I want to show you this!" he said as he produced a skimpy skin colored cloth from his storage ring. 

He started putting it on like a skimpy pair of underwear. Just as it reached his hips, he pulled it wider and held his penis, tucking it into the skin colored underwear. 

To Donna's surprise, his penis vanished as he pulled up the strap to wear it properly. His groin area was completely flat, like that of a female. 

"What... what happened to your.... your...uh" she didn't know how to continue.

"I've done it Donna! I've created an... uh...dimensional storage underwear!" he said.

"But...but storage items cannot store living objects! How is that possible?" she asked. 

"I've managed to change that law in my storage underwear. It's much more difficult to create than a storage ring, and the space inside is quite small. But it's still a work in progress" he answered. 

"With it on, I can move more freely without my penis getting in the way, and that Kitsune won't be able to grab on to me now" he continued. 

The last time, Kitsune had defeated him by grabbing on to his erect penis. He had worked for days to resolve this. Since he couldn't help getting an erection looking at either Donna or Kitsune, but being as naked as possible was needed to use his style of fighting, his dimensional storage underwear was an idea he came up with. 

When he got this idea, identifying the storage dimension that can allow living objects to be stored and forming portals to it from his underwear became easy for him, as if he had done it before.  

He passed a pair of skin colored bra and panties to Donna. 

"I uh...made these for you" he said excitedly. Donna actually didn't require hiding her body parts, but he made her a pair anyway so that she could also fight with as little clothes as possible.

These underwear fit even more closely to her body than her normal underwear and hid her modestly better. So although they made them both look even more naked, it was better than actually being naked and allowing other people to see their nudity. 

She looked at them and smiled shyly. She took the bra and put it on only to find her attractive breasts had disappeared. She was now flat-chested. 

"I'm not sure this is what I want" she frowned looking at her flat chest as her breasts had disappeared into the bra. 

"Hey! What's that?" she felt something warm and hard yet fleshy between her breasts. 

"Oh... um... that's my penis" he blushed. 

"Why is your penis between my breasts?" she asked

"It's not easy to create an item that stores living cells, and the storage area is very small. So I had to share one trans dimension space with three portals" he answered. 

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. Isn't it distracting?" she asked.

"I hope you don't mind, but it gives me a feeling of comfort when I can feel you near me" he said as his eyes looked at her intensely as if he wanted to devour her. 

She looked at him back, getting aroused herself and, removed her panties and and replacing it with Tyrannus' the skin colored panties. 

Tyrannus watched her every move, making Donna more self conscious, yet eager to let him look at her. They had been training nearly naked for weeks now, and the sexual tension has been building up for quite some time now. 

As she put it on, she suddenly gasped, feeling something poking her right at her womanhood. 

"That's you too, isn't it?" she suddenly asked. 

Tyrannus nodded. The space in the trans dimension space is so limited, both of their organs were squeezed together inside. 

His penis was squeezed between her breasts and the tip of his penis was placed at her entrance. But as the portals are in set positions, he couldn't push himself into her any further. 

"I don't think this is a good idea Ty...I'm losing my mind" she said, feeling the warmth of his penis. 

"No storage underwear for me?" came a beautiful voice. "Are you sure I won't be able to grab on to you?" Kitsune appeared, and started to strip. 

"Of shit!" Tyrannus said springing into action. 

Both Kitsune and Tyrannus leaped into the air and started sparring, and Tyrannus seemed to have improved again and was giving Kitsune an actual challenge. 

Instead of exchanging blows with her, he changed approach and was now grappling her. Kitsune's superhuman strength seemed ineffective as Tyrannus' limbs and body gracefully wrapped around her, his whole body pressing her down.

However, Kitsune was a 6000 year old Sage exponent with thousands of years of battle experience. She was no stranger to grappling. She easily reversed their position, ending up mounted on Tyrannus' hips, grape-vining his legs and smothering him with her breasts while pinning his arms to the ground.  

Donna watched and was getting aroused watching the two near naked bodies grapple each other. Inside the dimension where their sex organs were, her sex was secreting juices that started covering his penis.

Unknown to her, Tyrannus was also getting more aroused than he usually was while in close physical contact with Kitsune, and his penis grew a little longer than it usually did. 

Donna gasped as she felt his penis enter her by an inch. At the same time Tyrannus felt the tip of his penis being gripped, automatically suckling onto one of Kitsune's breasts and grinding his hips into her. 

"What are you doing?" she sat up, extracting her breast from his mouth and looked at him and then at Donna. Both were in a trance, Donna touching her panties and pushing the tip of his penis deeper into her, while Tyrannus was grinding his hips towards Kitsune's hips.

"Are you both fucking while sparring with me?" she said exasperatedly looking at Tyrannus's crazed eyes. She could see that he had lost his sanity and was acting on pure instinct as his eyes were like those of a wild animal, greedily eating up every inch of her with his eyes.  

She quickly pulled down his underwear and pulled his penis out of the storage dimension, grabbing his penis tightly with her hand. 

Donna moaned from having the tip pulled out of her and stared lustfully at Tyrannus, with his penis in Kitsune's hand.

"What the hell is going on? Why am I getting so aroused too?" Kitsune asked herself, feeling herself lose control. 

She looked at Tyrannus, who instead of writhing in pain at her firm superhuman grip, stood up straight and proud like some sort of god, his penis standing imposingly in her hand. She could not help salivating, looking at the penis with Donna's juices covering it's tip. 

Donna lustfully removed her panties and bra and lay with her legs open, inviting Tyrannus to fuck her while she started playing with her breasts.

Tyrannus started walking, dragging Kitsune along on the ground by his penis towards Donna. 

"Shit, they're going to fuck! I can't control him. His lust too overwhelming" Kitsune thought, looking at the couple inevitably coming together. 

He got himself in position and was just about to penetrate Donna when Kitsune opened her mouth and engulfed Tyrannus while laying her head onto Donna's open groin, protecting her. 

Tyrannus was in a trance and just started pumping his penis into Kitsune's mouth while staring at Donna who moaned as he groped her all over, while waiting for him to conquer her. 

She felt him enter her mouth deeply, entering her throat and pumping into her roughly. She was an experienced woman, having hundreds of lovers in her lifetime, but never had she been so mistreated like this, but she could not help but submit to his sexual desires. 

The out of control Tyrannus instinctively noticed that something was wrong and looked down at Kitsune's face. He pulled her off him and threw her aside before climbing onto Donna's body. 

Kitsune recovered in a flash and pushed herself between Donna and Tyrannus' body, protecting her from his crazed sexual assault. 

She found herself overpowered by this mere Level 4 Master even though she was a Level 6 Sage, something that should be an impossibility.

If she could not stop him, Donna's virginity would be taken by him and that would cause a major incident with the Royal Family. 

Donna was moaning uncontrollably too, lusting after Tyrannus' cock. 

Losing the battle, Kitsune knew she only had one choice, so she immediately pushed Donna away and impaled herself onto Tyrannus' cock. 

She quickly grabbed his body and kissed him deeply, distracting him from Donna. 

Kitsune was an incredibly beautiful woman and had all the womanly charms no man could resist. Her sensuality was different from Donna's beautiful but innocent charms, and as expected, the crazed Tyrannus did not resist but instead turned his lust onto her. 

He started pumping into her, causing Kitsune to feel her internal organs being pushed aside to accommodate his length. 

She was moaning so loud as she had never experienced something like this before even though she had thousands of years of sexual experience with so many lovers she lost count. 

Donna ran towards them crying and trying to separate them. She wanted him inside her and not have her moment be stolen by Kitsune. 

"Run... run Donna... he's uncontrollable..." Kitsune gasped, but Donna was hitting her with her fists, trying to get in between them and crying the whole time. 

Just then, Tyrannus stood to his feet, carrying Kitsune on his erect cock and roared.

Kitsune and Donna snapped out of their lust as he roared, as if the spell was broken. 

Suddenly Kitsune screamed as cum started pouring out of her. The pressure was so high that she was propelled off his cock and landed on the floor as more and more semen shot out of Tyrannus, covering Donna as well as Kitsune. 

Several long seconds later, he was spent and the crazed look in his eyes disappeared as he looked at Donna and Kitsune in horror at what he had done. 

Then he fell on his knees and fell flat on his face, unconscious.

Kitsune moaned in pain as she bunched up and held her stomach in pain. She tensed her muscles, pushing out all the cum from her body, leaving a large puddle of cum mixed with blood on the ground. 

Donna rushed to Tyrannus but suddenly Kitsune yelled "Don't go near him! If it were you instead of me, he would have killed you unknowingly."

Donna looked at Kitsune lying on the ground, looking at all the blood mixed with semen spurting out of her body.

She was a Level 6 Sage and was so powerful, most attacks below Level 5 Grandmaster should not be able to harm her at all. If he could injure her so badly simply by fucking her, he may very well have killed Donna.

Luckily not only did Kitsune have a near indestructible body, she had incredible healing abilities as well. 

Kitsune got to her feet and limped to his body, picking up his storage underwear as well as Donna's storage panties. They were too dangerous for these teenagers to mess with again. 

She then picked up Tyrannus' body with her superhuman strength and carried him on her shoulder, turning back to look at Donna. 

Donna looked at Tyrannus, whose head and top body over her shoulder and over her back, while his legs and semi hard penis were drooped over the front of her body, his penis still leaking cum which was trickling down her breast, down her abdomen and down one side of her leg. 

"I think you should stop seeing him for a while. I need you both to cool off. I won't report this, but you are no longer allowed to train together in private.

You both will be sent on separate missions from tomorrow onward, and I want you to concentrate on your missions and not think about him." she instructed. 

"What.... what will happen to him?" she asked tearfully, worried that he may be punished severely for this. 

"Nothing. He is after all considered family to me. I am not against both of you ending up together, but now is not the time. Grow up, grow stronger and perhaps when your parents feel its time for you to get married, he will be ready too and able to control himself. 

But right now, as you've seen, there is something dark and uncontrollable inside him. This is something that cannot get out, and this is something myself, Gandorf and his parents must figure out before any decision can be made" she said as she walked off with Tyrannus on her shoulder. 

She exited Donna's chalet in the middle of the night, looked up to the sky and sighed. 

"What will we do with you?" she asked quietly as she disappeared into the night.

21