Chapter 12 – Queen Alyssa
1.1k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kitsune and Tyrannus walked into a small yet grand hall housed inside the trunk of the main and largest tree in Elvendar. 

Surrounded by several elder looking elves, Queen Alyssa sat on a grand chair made of intertwined branches from the living tree.

She was the most powerful elf and was a peak Sage Level 6 being, more powerful than Kitsune who was only a mid Sage. 

Even the 8 elders standing around her were Level 5 Grandmaster level beings, and the oldest looking two were mid level Sages too, making the Elven Kingdom of Elvendar much more powerful than Avalon. 

They were all very good looking with sharp features, pointed ears and an elegant demeanor.  

Queen Alyssa however was even more so, making her the most beautiful elf in Elvendar. Tyrannus couldn't keep his eyes off her and she seemed to glow with light, as she seemed to have a holy aura around her.

She wore a white gown, which seemed to be made of gauze like material, but Tyrannus was in too much awe to gaze at her.

Like Kitsune, Queen Alyssa was a being who has lived for several thousand years. She had once been betrothed to an Elven prince, but he was killed in a battle years before she became a Sage level being.

So she ruled on the throne by herself for millennia and is known as the legendary queen of the elves, Alyssa the Wise. 

Besides the many racial gifts the elves had, she was blessed with the power of foresight and telepathy. This gave her insight into other's thoughts and the future, it helped her rule with wisdom and great foresight.  

Kitsune bowed and Tyrannus followed suit, bowing as elegantly as he could. 

"Greetings Kitsune. It has been a long time. What brings you to visit our Kingdom?" asked Queen Alyssa in an ethereal sounding voice as she bowed her head in return.

"Greetings Queen Alyssa. This is my ward Tyrannus, who has been having troubled dreams since his childhood. As you can see, he is quite special, so it is important that we can resolve the issue of his dreams" Kitsune explained.

"Oh! You want me to look into his mind?" Queen Alyssa asked. Among her abilities is her telepathic ability to read minds.

"Yes... please look into my mind" Kitsune asked.

Intrigued, Alyssa closed her eyes and entered Kitsune's mind, and watched scenes unfold of the incident with the crazed Tyrannus, herself and Princess Donna. 

While within Kitsune's memories, she could feel Tyrannus' overwhelming aura that even left the Sage level Katsune nearly helpless to resist. She could also experience Tyrannus' lust that seemed to have spread to both Kitsune and Princess Donna. 

Queen Alyssa exited Kitsune's mind and took a deep breath. This was not noticed by Kitsune, Tyrannus or even her elders but she was both intrigued and also a bit frightened. 

"I will speak to the boy Tyrannus alone" she announced, hinting for all the elders to leave.

As they left, she said to Kitsune "I think its best if you wait here too" 

She got up, and the gown hung on her body, accentuating her feminine shape.

"Follow me Tyrannus, she smiled while walking to the room behind the throne. He followed her awkwardly from behind as Kitsune watched them enter the room with mixed feelings.

As they entered the room, Alyssa cast a force field around the room, preventing anyone from spying and entering the room. 

"Now, relax and let me see inside your mind" she said, telling Tyrannus not to resist her intrusion into his mind.

He closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt memories suddenly coming to the surface. 

Alyssa frowned as memory after memory of him hunting wild animals in Broken Tooth surfaced. There were memories of him being raised by his parents, of their training him, their tender moments together. 

All these were not interesting to Alyssa, especially after reading Kitsune's memories of the incident a few days ago. 

However, when she tried to read his memories of the past few days, all she could see were the memories of travelling with Kitsune, him reading in the library, his experiments with storage equipment. 

She pushed harder, and managed to get to the night itself and his memories started becoming clear. However, it was not what she expected. 

She could see from his viewpoint of him giving Donna her storage underwear, and feel him being aroused and excited as she put them on. Then she could feel his alertness as Kitsune appeared and feel his adrenaline pump as he started grappling her. 

Suddenly she lost track of that memory and as she tried to regain it, the next thing she saw in his memories was him standing over Kitsune and Donna, with his seed all over their bodies, and from Kitsune's body mixed with blood.

Then blackness as he blacked out. 

"No! The memory I am looking for is there! I will get it!" she said as she stood up and placed her hand on his head, entering his memories again. 

She forced herself back into the same memory and used more of her powers to maintain the link to that memory. She felt Tyrannus' penis enter something warm and tight as he entered Donna a little. She felt his body respond as he started grinding his groin onto Kitsune's body. 

She suddenly found herself being lost in his memories, and found she could not extricate herself from it. She was being overwhelmed with his lust. 

Outside, Kitsune suddenly felt something enter her womanhood. She had kept the panties Tyrannus gave Donna, and now she felt his erect penis enter her, meaning he was erect. 

She stood up and walked to the door at the back of the throne, but found that there was a force field set up by Alyssa preventing her from entering. She used her hands that formed into claws and tried to break it to no avail.

Suddenly, she felt Tyrannus' penis disappear, giving Kitsune a bad feeling. His penis would disappear only if he retrieved it as he removed his storage underwear!

"Alyssa what are you doing?" she said in a panic. 

Inside Tyrannus' memories, Alyssa was trapped and forced to experience what he experienced. She was him as he was about to penetrate Donna only for Kitsune to sacrifice her own body and receive his organ into herself as she kissed him, pushing Donna away. 

Just as he entered Kitsune in his memories, Alyssa felt herself enter Kitsune. But at the same time, she felt her real body being penetrated!

In his memories, Tyrannus started pumping his organ in and out of Kitsune, but while Alyssa was experiencing his memories, she felt herself being penetrated too. 

Then her perspective started flickering between pumping his hard cock into Kitsune to looking at Tyrannus pumping himself into her back and forth. 

"What.... no..... don't.." she said weakly as her gorgeous body was already naked and being mounted by the crazed Tyrannus. 

Queen Alyssa felt her internal organs being moved around as his enormous penis penetrated her in an increasing rhythm. She moaned in pain and pleasure as she too lost her mind in lust.

Just as Queen Alyssa lost control, her force field dropped and Kitsune rushed into the room in an instant.

"Tyrannus... oh no!" she said just as Tyrannus shot his seed into her. There was so much it gushed out of Alyssa's body revealing blood mixed with his seed.

Tyrannus passed out on top of her body, his chest squashing her beautiful breasts and his head next to hers.

"Shit..Tyrannus... we have to get out of here" she whispered in near panic.

If the elves outside find out about this, her life and his would be forfeit and it may even spark a war between Elvendar and Avalon!

Just as she was about to grab Tyrannus to flee, Alyssa's arms hugged him tightly to herself. 

"Please don't. I won't harm him, or you" she said with tears in her eyes. 

Kitsune looked at her and nodded. She had felt the same way. She too was defiled and raped by him, but in the aftermath, she could not feel any hate for him. In fact, she felt protective over him.... maybe even love. 

It looks like Queen Alyssa felt the same way. She looked contented as she hugged him and closed her eyes as more tears flowed from her eyes.

They looked like a beautiful couple with him on top of her, making Kitsune feel jealous.

Finally Queen Alyssa reversed their positions, putting Tyrannus under her while she sat on him, still attached together. 

She then placed her hands on his chest and slowly pushed herself off him. Their organs separated with an incredible amount of blood and sperm flowing out of her and all over his groin. 

She levitated off him and with a wave of her hand, she was dressed in her clothes again. With a twirl of her finger, all the bodily fluids of the both of them collected in the air and disappeared as Tyrannus lay naked on the floor. 

She looked at Kitsune with a smile and said in her beautiful ethereal voice "He is... special. I would prefer it if you leave him with me, but even I know that it is not possible. Take care of him well. Perhaps Queen Medusa of the Serpent Race may be able to assist you." 

"Queen Medusa of the Seraphim Desert? That is in the Trembling Continent!" Kitsune answered. The Trembling Continent is known as such due to the regular earthquakes and volcanoes. Humans only inhibit the coasts as the middle of the continent was just too inhospitable. 

One of the middle regions is the Seraphim Desert where the feared Serpent Race dwells. And their Kingdom is rule by their legendary Queen Medusa.

"I have never met her, but I will write a letter of introduction. Hopefully it will be helpful" Alyssa said.

Just then, Tyrannus woke up with a start. Noticing he was naked, he covered himself with his hands as he looked at both beauties with shock. 

He quickly got dressed and they bade their farewells to Queen Alyssa and the elves. 

As they departed, Queen Alyssa suddenly shuddered and blinked, then smiled to herself. 

"A breakthrough! How long has it been?" she said joyfully as she rushed to prepare. The Elders noticed something and looked at their queen. Then they smiled with excitement.

As they ran through the forest, Tyrannus looked up to the sky. 

"Looks like a heavy storm, perhaps even a hurricane" Tyrannus said looking at the ominous clouds. 

"That's not a hurricane. Someone is having a breakthrough. Those are tribulation clouds" she said as she turned her head back to look at the direction of Elvendar.

"The clouds are huge... could it be.... Alyssa?" she wondered out loud as they continued their journey back to Avalon. 

If they were to make a trip to the Trembling Continent, there were some preparations to be made. 

18