Chapter 13 – Back at the Academy
948 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived back at the Academy two days later and on arriving late at night, Kitsune gave Tyrannus strict instructions not to go over to Donna's chalet, and that he was not allowed to teach her privately in her private training room. 

"Disobey me and I will bite your thing off!" she said fiercely. He shuddered and nodded his head quickly. 

After she secured his promise, she left him at his chalet and rushed to the headmaster's office to report on the planned trip with Tyrannus which would take several months of travel by air, sea and land. It would be a dangerous trip, so it would be best that she informed the Royal Family as well. 

As she arrived at Gandorf's office, he was looking at a letter under the magical lights with a frown on his face. Just as he noticed Kitsune's presence, he suddenly brightened up. 

"How did the meeting with Queen Alyssa go?" he asked.

"Not well. Even she could not sort through his dreams or memories" she answered, omitting the sordid details of the meeting. 

She also told him of their plans to go to the Trembling Continent, which was quite a distance away. 

"Mother, look at this" he said handing over the letter he was reading. 

Kitsune read it and was quite shocked. It was a invitation to all prodigies under 20 years of age to a martial tournament by the Church of Light. 

The Church of Light was the largest and most widespread religion in the world, covering all 9 continents. They also had their own martial division as well as monasteries to train their acolytes in their Way of Light.

Furthermore, they were one of the most, if not the most powerful organizations with multiple Sages and there were even rumors of them having several Immortals in their ranks. They even controlled a whole continent by themselves called Heaven on Earth. 

They were hosting a competition to look for the most talented martial practitioners under 20 years old, and the top 100 will be invited to enter their secret dimension to train. 

"This is highly suspicious" Kitsune said. She has always been suspicious of religions in general, but now the largest religion is hosting a tournament to enter their secret dimension? What was their goal for doing so? Goodwill? It made no sense to her. 

"Even so, Heaven on Earth is one of the two continents you have to cross from the Northern Isles to the Trembling Continent. It's on your way. Furthermore, the Church of Light will be using a worldwide spell to set up temporary teleportation portals in every Cathedral of the Church of Light in every continent, of which Avalon has one. They will open up the portal in a week, so we need to get ready fast" he said. 

"Setting up a portal in every cathedral on every continent? They could invade any nation on any continent they have a cathedral on! What a security risk. I didn't know they could do that!" Kitsune thought to herself in shock. 

"Besides, of those under the age of 20 that would do well are only Tyrannus and Princess Donna. It won't harm our reputation to have a good showing there" he added. 

Kitsune admitted that if they used the teleportation portal, it would save them more than half the journey and time. Even better, maybe they could ask the Church of Light to use a portal they may or may not have set up to the Trembling Continent. A slight detour just to save at least half the journey would actually be very tempting to her. 

"I think we should invite his parents as part of our entourage too" Kitsune suggested.

"That's not a bad idea. A couple of Sages will bolster our entourage in case of anything" Gandorf agreed.

Suddenly, Kitsune felt something poking her and entering her from her storage panties.

"Tyrannus... unbelievable! Are you always horny?" she thought.  

Just then, she felt his cock exit her, meaning he had removed his storage underwear.

"Oh no.." she thought as excused herself and quickly left the office, heading toward's Tyrannus' chalet. 

When Kitsune dropped Tyrannus off, he entered his chalet and lay on his bed, closing his eyes.

At that moment, Donna returned from a mission and was about to enter her chalet when she noticed the lights on in Tyrannus' chalet.

Tyrannus rushed to the door after Donna's incessant knocking.

As he opened the door, he saw Donna standing at the doorway and was stunned, feeling the yearning in his heart for her.

She pushed him in without saying a word and hugged him, kissing him passionately. 

All sorts of thoughts were conflicting in his mind. He wanted her badly, yet was fearful of Kitsune's warning. 

"Donna... Kitsune warned me.... I cannot go to your chalet... I cannot train you in your training room..." he stammered. 

"But you're not in my chalet, and you're not teaching me in my training room" she answered, pushing him onto his bed and removing her clothes. She ripped off her underwear and started removing his clothes, including his underwear.

"I keep thinking about that day...where we nearly did it... I want it Ty... I want you inside me" she said, lying on the bed with her legs open and pulling is cock with both hands to touch the opening of her womanhood. 

Tyrannus could take no more and pushed his large penis into her, breaking her hymen and causing her to moan as she felt the tip of his cock hit her cervix and his balls slapped her backside.

"Oooh Ty.... fuck me hard" she said, tears flowing down her face.

Tyrannus entered his lustful state and started pumping into her faster and faster as she screamed at every thrust.

Kitsune suddenly appeared and saw both of them already fucking. 

"No Tyrannus....what have you done?" she said as she tried to separate them. 

He was so strong now, she couldn't get him off Donna, who was now unconscious with her eyes rolled up her head and drooling. 

Thinking quickly she pulled his penis out of her and used her mouth to engulf it. Tyrannus was still thrusting in and out, but now it was into Kitsune's mouth instead. 

She started sucking hard and shoved her right middle finger up his anus and pressed onto his prostrate, a trick she learned over her millennia of experience to make a man cum. She needed him to cum to snap out of this overpowering trance. 

As she did that, she felt his cock jerk in her mouth when suddenly an incredible amount of semen sprayed into her mouth. It was like a water hydrant releasing water into a small container. 

Kitsune's throat was unable to stop it from shooting directly into her stomach, causing her stomach to immediately distend, then the pressure built up, filling up all her intestines as she sprayed his semen out of her ass. 

Princess Donna was the first to regain consciousness, finding her genitals completely sore that she could not close her legs properly.

Tyrannus was on top of her body, his head between her breasts and she felt something round and hard resting on her groin. 

"Ty? Ty?" she tried to wake him up, but he was still unconscious, so she turned him to his side. He flopped over on the bed, now facing up as his flaccid cock popped out of Kitsune's mouth. 

"Kitsune?" Donna gasped finding Kitsune lying down on her groin facing up, her eyes rolled up and unconscious. 

She was covered with cum as cum overflowed from her mouth and nostrils, and her belly was distended like she was pregnant. There was cum flowing out of her ass too and it was all over the floor in a big puddle.

Donna then realized that Kitsune's right middle finger was still inside Tyrannus' ass. 

She got up gingerly and used her own clothes to wipe Kitsune's face. Kitsune opened her eyes and looked at Donna

"This is the second time I've saved you. But you've lost your virginity now. You need to stay away from him" she said softly.

"No... I love him" she answered.

"Silly girl" Kitsune said before her eyes opened wide and she quickly got up and rushed to the toilet holding her large belly. 

She emerged several minutes later, having cleaned up and expelled everything in her body, revealing her perfectly slim and gorgeous figure and wearing a new dress. 

She was shocked to see Donna suckling on Tyrannus' flaccid dick as he lay naked on the bed. 

"What are you doing?" she asked Donna

"Trying to wake him up" Donna answered. 

She scolded her and asked her to go clean up and get dressed. 

Donna obeyed and some time later, she got out of the bathroom fully dressed and found Kitsune seated in the unfurnished living room on the floor with a contrite Tyrannus.

Kitsune sat them down and told them about the tournament. The plan was to leave in seven days.

In the meantime, even though only the two of them were selected, they were prohibited from seeing each other until the day of the tournament. 

They agreed halfheartedly and had to train on their own.

Over the following week, Donna noticed her training that she was more sluggish, as if it was harder to train and spar.

"Is this because I lost my virginity? This is the result of sacrificing my Natural Pure Body?" she thought to herself. 

She was sparring with her Royal Guards, and while they did not notice any change in her abilities, she found herself clearly struggling with spars she usually won easily. 

She kept all these a secret and she cancelled her requested training with Severus, Aribeth and Lancelot, saying she would rather not risk accidental injury before the tournament. 

She didn't regret losing her virginity to Tyrannus, and in fact it will even boost his talent and potential, but she was scared of letting her parents find out. 

18