Chapter 16 – Donna vs Romulus
767 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just before the match, Kitsune whispered something to Tyrannus, and his eyes lit up. He quickly brought Donna aside to a private corner to plan something with her. 

In the meanwhile Romulus entered the arena looking arrogantly at the other corner which was still empty.

"What happened to my opponent? Is she scared of what would happen to her? Is she afraid I'll make her go boom?" he laughed.

Suddenly Donna flew up, gracefully landing on the other end of the stage. The crowd hooted as not only was she very pretty, she was practically showing off her near naked body!

She was only wearing black underwear, but where her breasts were and her crotch was, there was a gray shimmering cloth covering her body.

She looked at Romulus, sizing him up as the referee started the match. But both of the exponents stood still, staring at each other from across the arena.

Romulus brought out something pink looking and held it up in his hand. It was a uterus! However, it looked like the cervix has been punctured, and it was obvious that Romulus has been using it to pleasure himself.

He brought out two other uteri that he claimed from his other two female victims, presumably one of the three belonged to Summer. Both uteri also looked damaged and it was clear that he had used them too. Then he inflated them up until they exploded all over the ground.

"Hahahah good! I had already used these to my heart's desire. I need a new replacement... yours" Romulus said with a sadistic grin.

Then he extended his hands wide and lightning flashed all over his body as he summoned his two wind balls in his hands. Then he charged as rain fell across the arena.

Donna summoned her wind, using it as a small protective shield against the rain and started throwing wind blades at him. 

The wind blades dissipated on Romulus' skin as the lightning seemed to form a shield on him, protecting him. 

He attacked with several attacks, using his wind balls, attempting to use his normal attacks on her.

However, Donna seemed to narrowly miss every attack of his, while landing all her attacks on him, even though his lightning shield managed to shield him from any injuries.

The battle continued for several minutes and it seemed evenly matched, with Donna avoiding all his attacks while landing all her hits, but all her hits caused no damage.

Unlike the previous bouts with his other victims, Romulus was unable to trap Donna as his lightning and rain did not manage to distract Donna at all as she seemed to have eyes behind her head, being able to sense all his surprise attacks. 

The bout lasted a long time in the same fashion, as both were still undamaged. In the meantime, Tyrannus had two very quick bouts and came back to watch the still ongoing match. 

By now, Donna had a few cuts on herself as Romulus had used the rain to cut her, turning into ice blades and a few managed to hit, causing slashes on her shoulder and stomach. On the other hand, Donna had concentrated her attacks and managed to pierce through his lightning shield, causing light cuts on his body.

Just as Donna got close again to attack, Romulus froze the water on the ground, causing Donna to slip just as he took the opportunity to attack her with his double attack. 

She looked in horror as one of his hands aimed towards her head, while the other aimed at her lower groin area. 

Thinking quickly, and remembering Tyrannus' plan, she twisted her body in midair as she used her wind to move the trajectory of Romulus' attacks.

She pushed the attack towards her mouth to her breasts, while the attack aimed at her ass, she opened her legs as she shoved it in between her legs. 

Romulus' hands landed on her breasts and her crotch within a second of each other, but to the whole crowd's surprise, the attacks disappeared into her breasts and between her legs!

She was wearing the storage underwear that Tyrannus made for her inside out, causing the attacks to enter the storage dimension!

Donna took out from her storage ring another pair of underwear, flipped inside out and worn on her hand, shoving it onto Romulus' crotch. 

Inside the storage space, the explosive ball went into her panties she wore inside out on her hips, and exited the underwear on her hand which exploded onto his genitals. 

Just as it exploded, the other ball that entered the storage space from her inside out bra imploded and sucked in a large amount of air from her panties and the underwear on her hand, protecting her hand to a certain degree. 

Although her hand was protected, it was still injured and bloody, although she managed to keep her fingers. 

Romulus on the other hand screamed as his penis had exploded and only one of his testicles was still hanging while the rest of his genitals was in pieces on the floor as his pants was shredded at his crotch area. 

Donna mercilessly shot her other hand at his crotch again, slicing off the remaining testicle.

Romulus looked up with rage in his eyes. Even though he was injured, it seemed that his rage made him insane as all his abilities seemed to go up another level as Donna had to dart away to avoid the now murderous attacks. 

"He... he wasn't fighting seriously before?" Donna gasped in shock. 

While before, Romulus only used his lightning and water to distract and attacked with wind, now they were attacking like a hurricane. Lightning flashed everywhere  as ice shards and wind blades all continuously and simultaneously attacked Donna. 

Donna struggled to avoid all the attacks as she got hit by lightning, injuring her badly, then a wind blade sliced her other non injured hand, nearly severing it off her shoulder, showing her bone underneath. 

Just as she was about to surrender, a ball of water formed around her head, making her unable to breathe.

The ball of water turned into ice, obscuring Donna's face as Romulus appeared next to her and ripped her panties off. With rage in his eyes, he summoned a large explosive ball and shoved it at towards her crotch as his other hand pulled her legs apart.

Suddenly, Donna disappeared and Romulus flew out of the arena at the furthest end of the arena, his face was bloody and his teeth were flying everywhere even though his lightning shield could still be seen protecting his head. 

Tyrannus was in the arena, holding Donna in his arms and with one move, he effortlessly disintegrated the ice around her head.  

The explosive flew up into the air, then descended onto Tyrannus' finger like he was spinning a basketball and it suddenly disappeared harmlessly with a *poof* sound.  

The referees suddenly surrounded Tyrannus and Donna and just as fast, Gandorf and Kitsune appeared to protect Tyrannus and Donna. Mara held Ragnar back as they watched alertly in the crowd. 

"Interfering with a match is a serious offence" the referee said.

"He was about to kill her, even though she was about to surrender" Tyrannus answered

"If she didn't surrender willingly, the surrender is not accepted" the referee said.

"Furthermore, injuring the opponent is another offence. Even though you are undefeated, you are disqualified from the rest of the tournament" the referee said.

Gandorf and Kitsune stayed silent, as they weren't too concerned about Tyrannus ever being defeated anyway. They were curious about the secret realm, but they were even more suspicious of the motives of this tournament anyway. 

"As for Princess Donna and Romulus, this match is declared a draw and both participants will continue on in the tournament. As such, both exponents are hereby still declared undefeated" the referee said.

"No.... I give my spot to Tyrannus. He has a better chance of winning than me" Donna said, slowly standing up. 

"This is highly unusual..." said the referee

"Please... let him take my spot" Donna said. 

The referee looked at the Pope, who nodded and the referee looked back at Donna. 

"Very well. Donna's spot will be given to the disqualified Tyrannus. However, even though Tyrannus is still undefeated, he is only allowed one defeat, rather than the 3 as punishment and an example to the rest of the participants. Do you accept?" the referee said .

"Yes... I accept" Tyrannus said, still staring at the injured Romulus who was being helped up by the members of his party and who was staring at him viciously. 

"Lets go. Donna needs some treatment" Kitsune said, carrying Donna off the arena, followed by Gandorf and Tyrannus. 

15