Chapter 22 – The Crimson Madonna
730 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kitsune chased after Tyrannus in the forest. 

"Ty... Tyrannus! Please stop" she said. 

He stopped and stood still, his face facing the ground. 

"I know... I know how you must feel. I lost everything too. But you can't throw you life away. We must survive. We must live on, if not for simply taking revenge!" she said with gritted teeth. 

Tyrannus was still clutching his fists. If he still had eyes or tear ducts, his tears would have soaked his face. He could only grimace in pain. 

Suddenly, Kitsune felt a sense of danger and wanted to push Tyrannus to safety, but she accidentally pushed him too hard and as he knocked into a tree, he passed out. 

Kitsune could only grit her teeth and formed a cross block with her arms as a punch was thrown at her. 

To Kitsune's surprise, the punch sent her flying, smashing into the nearby trees. 

In an instant, Kitsune reappeared and attacked on her own. 

To her surprise, it was a female with crimson red hair, and her skin was glowing red as if she had a furnace under her skin and she even had smoke coming out of her skin. 

"Celeste the Crimson Madonna!" Kitsune shouted as she slashed with her hand that had become a claw. 

Celeste blocked it with her hand, only taking a few steps to stabilise herself and countered with a kick, sending Kitsune flying again. 

"Damn, I shouldn't block her attacks. I should just dodge them" Kitsune cursed as she got up from the trees again. 

"Kitsune! Surrender with Tyrannus and the Church of Light will grant you a merciful death" Celeste yelled. 

Kitsune gathered a black ball of destructive energy in her hands and she threw it at Celeste. 

Celeste didn't even dodge and instead grabbed the ball, crushing it as it exploded in her hand. 

"You know my skin is impenetrable. Since you've decided on the hard way, don't say that I didn't grant you mercy" she said as she charged at Kitsune. 

Blow after blow they traded, ruining the forest all around them. 

Kitsune was a demon fox, a creature of immense destruction, with incredible strength, durability and near invulnerability. 

However, Celeste had her Crimson skin, a secret skill that granted her skin invulnerability to practically anything, muscles which were harder than steel that granted her super strength and although she wasn't as fast as Kitsune, her speed was beyond normal human capabilities. 

Blow by blow, Kitsune was getting more and more battered, her beautiful face was swollen and bruised while her bones ached with every blow she received.

Slowly Kitsune started losing the fight and after a while it was simply Celeste sitting mounted on Kitsune and pounding on her with her fists as Kitsune covered her head to try and protect herself.

Blood was already coming out of every orifice on Kitsune's battered pretty face and Celeste seemed intent to smash her skull to bits. 

"Damn. You're skull is do damn hard" Celeste said, looking at the bloodied face of Kitsune, who was barely conscious. 

She got up and kicked Kitsune's stomach, causing her body to fly into the forest.

"I better take care of the other bounty first" she said, turning to where Tyrannus was last seen unconscious. 

However, to her surprise, Tyrannus was standing up silently, his body facing hers. 

He opened his cloak and it dropped to the floor revealing his naked body. A scar could be seen where his penis was but his body was still gorgeous to behold and Celeste was stunned. 

Tyrannus then removed the bandages over his eyes revealing his empty eye sockets that stared at her, causing her to breathe hard.

Sensing imminent danger, Celeste attacked first, attacking at great speed, aiming to crush Tyrannus' weak body with one blow.

As she attacked, she suddenly found herself smashing the trees behind where Tyrannus stood. 

Confused, she turned around only to see Tyrannus kneeling over Kitsune, checking her pulse. 

He then stood up and stared at her again, his eyeless sockets looking as if death herself was looking at her. 

"You....you.. I'll kill you now" she stammered in fear as she launched her body at him, aiming her fists at his head, intending to smash it to bits with her overpowered punch. 

Again she landed next to Kitsune. She was terrified. How did she miss again?

She could feel Tyrannus behind her, but as she tried to turn around to face him, she found her body not obeying. 

"What the fuck? Why is my body trembling in fear?" she asked.

She turned her neck instead, trying to look at Tyrannus when she suddenly saw a strange sight. 

As she turned her head, she found that she was falling, and she was looking at her body that was still standing. 

She looked puzzled, staring dumbly at her shoulder, then her breasts, then her hips, then her legs and finally her feet.

"Why am I looking at my feet?" She thought her last ever thought as she watched her body fall to its knees, then chest first on the ground.

Kitsune watched everything through the slits of her least damaged eye. 

Her mind was in shock as Celeste's head fell off her body. Wasn't her skin indestructible? How did Tyrannus cut of her head?

That was the last thing she remembered as Kitsune finally passed out. 

--

Kitsune woke up, her body all battered an bruised only to see Tyrannus, not very far away, sitting inside a circle of runes which formed a dome of more glowing runes in the air floating around him.

With him inside the circle was Celeste's naked headless body, and her head was floating above Tyrannus' head.

"Tyrannus... what.." she began asking. 

However, Tyrannus stood still and instead Celeste's head, while floating in the air, turned and faced Kitsune. 

"They have taken everything from me. 

But I will have my revenge. 

I will take all that is dear to them and use it to destroy them. 

My body may be damaged, but I will be restored. For I... am... eternal"  Celeste's head said but Kitsune somehow knew it was Tyrannus talking.

A portal opened up in front of Tyrannus and Celeste's naked headless body stood up and walked into the portal, followed by her floating head. 

Then the runes all disappeared and Tyrannus stood up and looked at Kitsune with his eyeless sockets and nodded. 

Kitsune could only nod back as she followed him deeper into the forest. 

14