Chapter 23 – The Battle at Phoenix Nest
657 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Phoenix Kingdom, a huge army was on the plains right in front of a huge wall surrounding a city. 

The city is Phoenix Nest, the capital of the Phoenix Kingdom, and the huge army that had reached the city was the army of the Church of Light. 

The Phoenix Emperor watched the army at his gates with a grim look on his face. 

Early on in the war, the Church of Light had conquered up to 30% of the Phoenix Kingdom's land. However within days, at a great cost, the Phoenix Kingdom managed to push back and nearly reclaimed back all their territory. 

However, in the last two days, the Church of Light managed to turn the tide again, pushing all the way to the capital city, conquering over 80% of the territory that was the Phoenix Kingdom. 

All this was because of the arrival of the Church of Light's War Maiden. 

She was one of the symbols of the Church of Light, a beautiful blonde girl with a perfectly proportioned body who have never lost a fight in her life. 

She was a 20 year warrior,  a pristine virgin who was found with a special constitution at birth that gave her incredible talent for fighting. 

She was found by the Church of Light and was trained and given all the resources of the Church of Light since young to become the youngest known Level 6 Sage exponent. 

Upon her arrival, she personally killed several of the Phoenix Kingdom's sage level generals, causing loss after loss to the Phoenix Kingdom. 

Right now the Church of Light's army, led by their paladins and headed by the War Maiden and the Imperial Paladin camped outside the city wall.

"Is everything prepared for victory Sophia?" the Imperial Paladin asked the War Maiden.

"Thank you for coming today Sir Paladin, but I have everything under control" Sophia answered.

"Then please proceed. I will watch from here" the Imperial Paladin said.

"Yes sir!" she answered and put on her helmet. 

She wore her helmet, with a chestplate and skirt looking unbelievably beautiful. All the army of the Church of Light cheered loudly, knowing her reputation of having never lost a battle. 

However, the forces of the Phoenix Kingdom didn't see her as beautiful. They only saw her as the emissary of death, one that killed many of their most famous generals without a scratch. 

She stood on a platform and shouted in a loud voice:

"Phoenix Kingdom. This is your last chance to surrender. Give up Princess Sierra and pledge your kingdom to the service of the Church, and only your royal family will be executed. The rest of you will live. 

Otherwise, we will raze the city and every living thing to the ground. The Phoenix Empire will disappear from history and be forgotten like the Dragon Clan.

You have until the count of 10 to comply" 

She counted loudly, but the Phoenix Emperor had no intention to surrender. And the Phoenix forces weren't either. They were a proud country and every soldier on the wall activated their power and their hands burst in flames in preparation to defend their lives. 

"10, 9, 8...." she counted slowly and calmly with a glint in her eye. 

"3, 2....." she continued then suddenly stopped. 

The army of the city of light waited for the countdown to finish, but Sophia didn't continue the count. 

They were surprised and looked up onto the platform. The defending forces were shocked and looked at the platform as well. 

On the platform were three people. 

One was a gorgeous woman in a red dress, with 6 tails flaring menacingly and radiated with power. She was a Sage!

The second was shockingly a naked female body. Her body was muscular yet sexy, and her skin was red as smoke came out of her skin. But the most shocking part was she was headless. 

And the last one was a naked blind man. Tyrannus' penis was missing, but he had a floating head flying above his head and his empty eyeballs stared directly at the Imperial Paladin in the distance. 

But the thing that shook everyone was that he was holding Sophia's head, and her lifeless body was slumped on the floor next to him. 

He touched the tip of his finger with his forefinger and it glowed. Suddenly, her eyes opened and her head flew into the air together with Celeste's head.

He bent over and placed his hand on Sophia's chest and it glowed. Suddenly, Sophia's body sat up then stood up, headless next to him. 

Then he nodded. 

Suddenly Kitsune attacked the Church of Light's forces, and Celeste and Sophia's headless body started attacking too.

Kitsune and Celeste killed several tens of soldiers before the army retaliated. They found that both Kitsune and Celeste's body was nearly indestructible.

"I recognize that headless one! That's the Crimson Madonna!" yelled a soldier 

At the same time Sophia drew her sword and attacked. Each slash of her sword caused a sword light that chopped off at least a hundred of soldiers at the same time. 

Tyrannus jumped off the platform and started walking towards the Imperial Paladin who looked at him fearfully. 

The Imperial Paladin took out his sword and slashed a sword light attack at Tyrannus. 

The sword light smashed through his own army, slicing through hundreds of his own soldiers and paladins, but somehow as it approached Tyrannus, it barely missed him and smashed the city walls, causing a huge gash on the wall and even killing two Phoenix Kingdom soldiers.

But after slashing his sword, the Imperial Paladin immediately fled!

Everywhere Tyrannus passed, heads of the soldiers of the Church of Light suddenly dropped, not even knowing their necks were cut. 

However, even before he reached the tent where the Imperial Paladin was, he had already long disappeared.

Kitsune and the two headless women destroyed everything as they followed after him. 

After several minutes of just watching in shock, the Phoenix Kingdom army cheered as the forces of the Church of Light were in disarray.

The Phoenix Emperor looked at Tyrannus and his followers disappearing from sight as he gave the order to attack.

The gates of the Phoenix Nest opened and the Phoenix Kingdom's forces poured out like lave flowing down a volcano. 

The forces of the Church of Light that were in shambles crumbled and was forced to retreat in a short period of time, otherwise they would have been completely decimated.

This became a famous victory that shook the world and became stuff of legends. 

News of the evil Phoenix Kingdom's victory shook the world, especially as rumors that the beautiful War Maiden was killed by the traitor of humanity Tyrannus spread. 

14