Chapter 25 – The Return to Avalon
753 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two figures walked through the town at the edge of the Darkwind Forest called Broken Tooth.

They found that the town itself have been through alot of changes. 

Where there it was once a lawless town of mercenaries, robbers and rogues and was nominally under the authority of the former Kingdom of Avalon, but was instead really run by the Bloodwolf Gang. 

However, now in the middle of the town was a church of the Church of Light and barracks for their military forces. 

The ruffians and robbers were gone, while the mercenaries were conscripted into the forces of the Church of Light. 

The two figures passed by without anyone noticing and ended up in a abandoned house in the outskirts of the town. 

Once, this place was a famous restaurant called the Riverhouse. This was the home Tyrannus was raised in with his parents Ragnar and Mara. 

He had hoped that they had survived, and if they did, they would have left a message for him there. 

However, it looked like it was abandoned since the day they left with him to the tournament in Heaven on Earth. 

"I'm sorry Tyrannus. I guess we shouldn't have kept our hopes up" Kitsune said, consoling him. 

"Yeah. But I had to check anyway" Tyrannus said in a raspy voice. Since he regained a tongue, he still hasn't been talking, so his voice had rarely been used for a long time since he got injured.

His tongue was the fastest to recover from the transplant, but he wasn't used to it yet. 

In fact, he had been using his floating heads of Celeste and Sophia rather than his own voice as he had taken time to recover.

However, whenever he used his actual voice and new tongue, Kitsune felt that there seemed to be some sort of magical hypnotic quality to it.

It was as if she felt the need to obey or comply with whatever he said, and that she could believe everything he said, even if he was speaking absolute rubbish. 

The house was dark, and they didn't light any candles so as not to be discovered. The bright moon shone through the windows giving them enough light to look around. 

Suddenly, Tyrannus ducked and a noiseless slash crossed the air where his neck had been. 

He suddenly turned towards Kitsune who had attacked him! She looked at him with shock as if her body was not under her control. 

"Run Tyrannus! I can't control my body" she said through her gritted teeth. 

Suddenly, a thin needle flew through the air and Tyrannus barely dodged it, as it created a cut near his neck. 

He opened his cloak only to reveal that he had nothing underneath. His new penis was still wrapped but he needed his bare skin to feel and avoid the attacks. 

"Run...please run" Kitsune said, suddenly springing into action and attacking again. But her attacks missed and she was also fighting her own body to stop attacking Tyrannus. 

Tyrannus dodged over and over as furniture and the walls behind him were being cut by both Kitsune, and the thin flying needles that came from all directions. 

The attacker successfully cut a slash on his arm and on his back. Both were not deep enough to threaten his life, but was proof of how deadly the assassin was. 

Kitsune tried to help, but even her Sage level abilities couldn't fight the shadow being. 

Tyrannus was still wearing his blindfold as he felt his eyes had not yet recovered fully, but he opened the blindfold to his left eye, the one with the light blue color iris and it suddenly glowed a light blue color as he looked around with it.  

A strange whisper filled the air. 

The Eye of Odin, Sacrificed for Wisdom, Sees all truth!

Suddenly, he attacked the floor and broke the control between the attacker and Kitsune, who jumped out the window into the open moonlight. 

"Get into the light Tyrannus! It's the assassin named the Shadow! He can appear and disappear at will from inside the shadows!" Kitsune guessed.

The Shadow was a infamous assassin, known to have never failed in an assassination, and was rumored to travel in the shadows. 

Shadow was known to be able to control people through their shadows, and teleport and attack from inside any shadow. It was presumed that the Shadow was a Sage level assassin, as he had been known to kill Sage level targets. 

Tyrannus stood still and suddenly leaped into the darkness. 

Kitsune was puzzled but couldn't see anything. 

Suddenly, she heard the unmistakable sound of sex.

As she walked into the shadows and brought out a torch, she saw Tyrannus pinning down a female dark elf, her pants pulled down to her knees and he was plowing her hard doggie style. 

Kitsune was shocked, not only at what Tyrannus was doing, but also that the infamous Shadow was actually a female!

"Tell me your name" Tyrannus said, pounding her like a jackhammer.

"S...Shadow!" she responded while moaning.

"Your real name" he said, grabbing her by the hair.

"Lila..... my name is Lila!" she cried.

Just as they reached their climax, Tyrannus swiped his hand across her neck, her face still in ecstasy as her head was lopped off. 

"What... why..." Kitsune didn't know what to say. 

"I wanted to try out my new penis, and I wanted her to know who she was before she died" he said coldly. 

Kitsune didn't know what to say and only watched as he started his runic enchantment of her body and head. 

--

The Royal Academy of Avalon.

Tyrannus and Kitsune walked into the territory of what was once a beautiful academy campus. 

Now, not even a single building was standing. Everything was turned into rubble. Even the beautiful trees that stood for hundreds of years were all cut down and burned. 

The only things taller than an average person's height is the many poles with dead bodies impaled on them through their bodies. 

Tyrannus didn't attend the Academy for very long and thus didn't really get to know that many people. 

But even then, he recognized some of the students whom he could not name and instructors that he had seen on campus. 

One by one, he took the poles down, removing their bodies and placing them in a pile as he built one big pyre to cremate them. 

He recognized Damon Hellsong, one of the people he beat in the ranking challenges. His Lezulite steel armor had been sliced through in several places and he was impaled on the pole with his arms and legs chopped off. 

The pole was shoved into his ass and pierced his heart as he rotted on the pole for weeks. 

As Tyrannus continued removing the bodies from the poles, Kitsune did the same for the instructors. 

Tyrannus recognized Severus and Lancelot, the former number 3 and number 1 students, similarly dismembered and impaled on individual poles. 

As he removed them, he saw a rotting female naked body on the ground behind some rubble. 

It was Aribeth and it looked like she was raped to death and just abandoned. A pole was shoved into her, but it looked like they didn't bother planting it into the ground. 

Her private parts looked ravaged beyond what a pole shoved into her could do, and her breasts were cut off. Her once beautiful face was now rotting and it looked like her jaw was broken as multiple men shoved themselves into her face. 

Tyrannus sighed at all the pain inflicted on everyone here because of him as he gently removed the pole from Aribeth's body. 

Kitsune started coughing as she carried a instructor's body to the pyre. 

Tyrannus looked at her and noticed that he was starting to cough too,

Kitsune looked at him in alarm and coughed again, this time blood was coughed out. 

"Tyrannus! Poison!" she said, dropping the body and getting ready for battle. 

Tyrannus nodded, wiping blood from his own mouth. Both of them were poisoned and they didn't know it until now. 

Kitsune struggled to stay standing, but the poison was already taking it's toll on her. 

Tyrannus somehow managed to stay standing and he again removed the bandage from his left eye.

A whisper filled the air. 

The Eye of Odin, Sacrificed for Wisdom, Sees All Truth

It glowed a strange light blue color and Tyrannus pointed towards an area hidden in the shadows. 

Suddenly a voice gasped from the shadows as a beautiful looking woman dressed in white walked out of the shadows. 

She had a veil on and her body was covered with gauze like material, teasing one's imagination as her gorgeous figure could be seen. 

"Lady Nightshade.. Belladonna the Queen of Poison!" Kitsune gasped, looking at her in fear. 

However, Belladonna didn't seem in control of herself as she walked closer and closer. 

Kitsune suddenly realized that Belladonna was struggling but she seemed under someone else's control. 

She looked behind Belladonna and noticed that a naked headless female dark elf body was behind Belladonna, controlling her body using the shadows. 

Belladonna stood in front of Tyrannus, looking scared as she suddenly threatened him. 

"You... you're poisoned. Without the antidote you will die soon. Let me go and I will give you a quick death" she said.

However Tyrannus didn't answer and only reached out his hand, ripping her clothes off revealing her pale white skin and shapely body. 

"No Tyrannus! Her whole body is filled with poison!" Kitsune said. 

But Tyrannus ignored her and pushed Belladonna to the ground and entered her. 

Kitsune watched as Tyrannus' body started sizzling. As he kissed her, his mouth started changing color as poison entered his mouth. His cock and groin area also started turning color and looked like he was rotting everywhere his skin touched her. 

Belladonna looked at him in terror as the poison burned his body but didn't seem to bother him at all. 

He fucked her hard and fast, not letting her recover her breath as her whole body responded passionately. 

As she was born with a poison body, she was not even able to touch anyone without poisoning them, so she barely knew the human touch, let alone have sex. 

But now, all these sensations overwhelmed her as she moaned uncontrollably. 

Just as he finished inside her, he ran the tip of his fingers over her neck, slicing her head off. 

Then he stood up and removed the blindfold from his other eye.

Another whisper filled the air. 

The Eye of Ra, Burns all Evil, Destroys all Injustice

The eye glowed red and everything around them started burning. 

Tyrannus' body burned up but it seemed the flames only stayed on his skin and didn't actually burn him at all, only burning off the poison from his body. 

Kitsune felt the flames on her body as well when Tyrannus's right eye looked at her and to her surprise, her body while aflame did not burn her, only the poison all over her body. 

Then Tyrannus eye looked everywhere else and the whole area started burning with this strange flames. However, this time the flames did burn the dead bodies on all the poles and the ones that he and Kitsune had removed and placed on the ground. 

Within seconds, all the dead bodies turned to ash and disappeared into the wind. The flames on Kitsune and his body disappeared as well, leaving them both naked but with the poison removed. 

Then he looked at Belladonna's body and started casting his runic enchantment on Belladonna's head and naked body. 

Kitsune wondered to herself. Belladonna was also a Grandmaster Level 5 exponent and was one of the most dangerous women in the world. She was the head of the Poison Cult and like the Shadow was infamous for assassinations. 

It would seem that the Church of Light had mobilized all the forces they could muster, both above ground and underground to get rid of them. 

"Come on. Our next stop is Avalonia and the Royal Palace" Tyrannus said. 

"They are probably waiting for us there, you know" Kitsune said. 

"I know. I'm counting on it" Tyrannus answered. 

"Tyrannus?" Kitsune said again. 

"Yes?" he answered. 

"Before we go there... I have needs. I want..." she said.

He instantly flashed and was right in front of her, holding her in his arms and kissing her. 

They had been lovers before. And now that he had regained his sexual ability, she wanted him. 

He laid her down on the grass and made love to her for hours. 

They made love without worrying about being attacked or ambushed. 

The Crimson Madonna Celeste stood guard nearby, her body smoking and bright red in full battle readiness. 

The War Maiden Sophia stood on the other side of the lovers with her sword drawn and glowing with deadly light.

The Shadow Lila's headless naked body stood quietly hidden in the shadows.

Belladonna's body sat demurely nearby on a rock as her female juices flowed out of her as her body appeared to still be horny. However, as the juices flowed down the rock she was seated on, the rock sizzled forming marks down the rock. 

4 of their heads levitated in the sky above the lovers, slowly spinning around as they kept watch while the lovers fulfilled their lust. 

 

 

12