Chapter 26 – The Ambush in Avalonia
691 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyrannus walked with Kitsune through the deserted streets of Avalonia. 

Most of the city was rubble with rotting corpses of the soldiers everywhere. They were ripped apart mercilessly by an obviously far superior force. 

Tyrannus' right eye blinked a red glow and all the bodies started burning and incinerating into ash within seconds. 

He sighed, then walked slowly on, looking around. 

He walked until he reached the middle of the city where there were two tall poles in the middle, with two bodies impaled on them. 

The first was the headless body of King Tiberius, who's head and dick was chopped off. His dick was sewn into his mouth and the soldiers played polo with his head until it was crushed by the hooves of the horses. 

The other was Queen Annabeth. They got the horses to rape her until she died, before placing her on the pole. 

King Tiberius was a level 5 Grandmaster stage warrior, thus his body didn't decompose yet, even after a few months. Queen Annabeth however, was only a level 3 cultivator, and inside her decomposing body could be seen King Tiberius' smashed up head inside her gaping hole when she was impaled on the pole. 

Tyrannus looked up at them but had no tears to cry. Kitsune however collapsed to her knees with tears flowing freely. 

Tyrannus approached the pole, and was about to cut the pole down when he suddenly jerked backwards as a sword light sliced through the air where he stood a second ago. 

Kitsune got up and stood ready, realizing that they had stepped into an ambush. Tyrannus stood next to her as they looked around. 

"Did you think we wouldn't expect you to come here?" said a strange crackling voice that grated the ear. 

"Show yourself!" Tyrannus yelled 

"As you wish. But don't think you will be able to escape this time!" said a person that floated in the air, levitating right next to the bodies of King Tiberius and Queen Annabeth. 

"The Grand Inquisitor!" Kitsune whispered, looking at him in fear. 

"Not only him. Look behind" Tyrannus said. 

Kitsune looked behind them and saw the Imperial Paladin! Both the Grand Inquisitor and Imperial Paladin were Level 7 Immortals!

Not only them, more and more warriors appeared out of hiding, most of them famous warriors from the many famous sects.

"Tyrannus! It's hopeless. I'll try to hold them back, but you run! Tyrannus! Tyrannus?" Kitsune said, looking at Tyrannus.

Tyrannus was gritting his teeth, staring hard at the Grand Inquisitor who was looking back at him calmly. 

"We knew you would come. I suppose you didn't go to the Academy or your house first, and missed our surprise for you there!" the Grand Inquisitor said, not realizing that Tyrannus had already defeated the Shadow and Lady Nightshade.

He moved his hands, splattering the dead bodies of King Tiberius and Queen Annabeth into bits. 

Multiple people suddenly attacked at the same time, all with high speed and extreme precision. 

Tyrannus barely moved, avoiding a wind sword attack from Aria the Airwalker, Level 5 Grandmaster heir to the leadership of the Tempest Clan. Her mastery of her clan's air arts were at its pinnacle. 

He walked slowly forwards, barely avoiding a icesword strike from Aisia of Icegard, Level 5 Princess of the Icegardians. She was also called the Ice Queen, due to her mastery of ice. 

Both were famous for both their powers as well as their beauty. 

He moved his hands as shockingly Aisia and Aria's beautiful heads fell off, their lifeless bodies flopping to the ground. 

The attackers froze in shock at how easily Tyrannus killed them, but the killing intent he showed was already so palpable.

"What are you waiting for? Attack!" yelled the Imperial Paladin, bringing his forces back to their senses.

Most of the attackers below level 5 could not even approach him due to his killing intent, leaving only the famous fighters above level 5 to attack.

More and more attacks just barely missed him as more and more famous clan warriors who were allied with the Church of Light appeared. 

Arthurous the chosen Paladin of Light, a level 5 Paladin who inherited the sword of light also missed Tyrannus as he continued walking forwards, his eyes glaring at the Grand Inquisitor. 

Galthur the Golden Monk also attacked. He was the heir apparent to the Monks of Light, another division of the Church of Light. 

Suddenly two naked bodies appeared, engaging Arthurous and Galthur.  

"So, the rumors are true. You've killed and used the bodies of the War Maiden and Crimson Madonna!" the Grand Inquisitor yelled, shocked at seeing the red smoking body engaging the golden monk while the naked body of the War Maiden fought the Paladin of Light. 

Galthur's golden body blocked the attack by the red skinned and smoking super strong body of Celeste the Crimson Madonna. He found that although his body was supposedly impervious to blunt force, Celeste's body was harder than his! 

Every punch seemed to damage his body, creating dents that looked permanent on his body, and making him feel sore on those spots. 

On the other hand Arthurous was shocked to fight Sophia the War Maiden. Being on the same side, they have seen each other before, and he was actually smitten by her beauty. But their order required them to be celibate, so he had to hold his desires in. 

Now however, he was looking at Sophia's gorgeous naked body, so sleek and beautiful. Suddenly, she jumped up and her legs wrapped around his head. His face was right in her crotch and he could smell her sweet smell and her lower lips was less than an inch from his mouth. 

He was tempted to just kiss her there, stick his tongue inside her and taste her. Just then, her sword pierced the top of his head all the way down his neck and into his abdomen. 

He died with a smile on his face. 

In the meantime, Galthur's body was already half dented and he didn't even look normal anymore, rather he looked like a malformed human body with blood spurting out of his golden body. 

Celeste had dented him so badly, he looked like a metal statue that had been bashed over and over by a wrecking ball as he fell to the floor, dead. 

Kitsune was dodging and moving at extreme speeds, avoiding the attacks of Atlas the giant and Thundar the Thunderer who was shooting bolts of lighting with his war hammer. 

Atheron the Dark Mage attacked Tyrannus with a soul attack that actually caused Tyrannus to stop. 

Thousands of dark shadows surrounded Tyrannus as he was enveloped with a tornado of dark shadows. 

"Tyrannus!" Kitsune yelled, unable to extricate herself from her own battles. 

"Got him. The souls of the undead will invade his soul, causing him to lose consciousness and even die" Atheron said with glee. 

Suddenly, from within the darkness, a mocking voice was heard. 

"My daughter used to play with undead souls such as these when she was a young girl. Did you think this would affect me?"

Suddenly the dark cloud of souls burst into flames, disintegrating all the souls. 

Atheron screamed in pain, and when Tyrannus looked at him, his right red eye glowed and Atheron disintegrated as well. 

Thundar switched opponents to attack Tyrannus as Asteroth the Dark Knight and Romulus the Ruthless jointly attacked Kitsune.

A large thunderbolt struck Tyrannus from the air, scorching the earth and sizzling the air all around.

Tyrannus shook off his burned clothes, leaving his body naked as he smiled. 

"That tickles. My brother was the God of Thunder. Your puny little bolt is nothing compared to a strike by Mjolnir" Tyrannus said as he grabbed the warhammer from Thundar and smashed it into Thundar's head, smashing it to mush. 

The whole while he was walking towards the Grand Inquisitor without missing a step, and he threw the warhammer at him. 

The Grand Inquisitor grabbed the warhammer and crushed it with his hands. 

Asteroth and Romulus had pinned Kitsune, but they suddenly started breathing heavily. 

"What is going on?" Romulus said. That was the last thing they heard as a black dagger appeared in the shadows, slicing his throat and piercing his heart from his back. 

Asteroth panicked, but he could not move as his flesh seemed to be rotting! He looked at his hands in horror as they melted away, revealing his bones underneath. He dropped to the floor, dead from poisoning. 

"So Lady Darkshade and the Shadow as well" the Imperial Paladin said, looking around. 

The Imperial Paladin raised his sword and the whole area became covered in light, and there were images of angels charging the whole area. 

Lila's naked headless body was revealed in the light, as was Belladona's who was hiding behind a tree. 

"The Eye of Odin, banishes all illusions, destroys all falsehoods, reveals all truths. This is the wisdom of the Gods" Tyrannus said as his left eye glowed a light blue light, covering the whole area. 

The Imperial Paladin's spell was broken all the angels disappeared and everything became normal again. 

The Grand Inquisitor laughed madly as he waved his hand and a portal and an endless stream of skinless walkers charged towards Tyrannus, who was shocked. 

This was the first time he had seen a skinless walker. But he knew his beloved Donna had been turned into one. Was she one of these creatures?

They were humans that had been stripped of their skin, leaving muscles, bones and sinews exposed, their eyeballs and teeth were exposed in their skulls. The females had electrodes in their pussies and the makes had electrodes wrapped around their penises to control them. 

"The Eye of Ra, burns all evil, destroys all injustice" Tyrannus said as his red colored right eye glowed a red color. 

All the male skin walkers started burning and disintegrating, but Tyrannus left the females, who still was around 40 or so skinless walkers. 

The Grand Inquisitor screamed as he was set on fire as well. 

Tyrannus avoided all the female skinless walkers with his evasion skill and charged at the burning body of the Grand Inquisitor, kicking him in the face.

He grabbed the Grand Inquisitor's storage ring and then pummeled him multiple times with his fists. However, the Grand Inquisitor was an Immortal and was not phased by his fists and was only struggling with the magical flames enveloping his body. 

Suddenly a portal opened and two figures walked out. 

"Tyrannus!" Kitsune screamed as she was frantically avoiding the attacks of the Imperial Paladin. 

Tyrannus looked over and was shocked as one of the people appearing was the Pope of the Church of Light, another Level 7 Immortal. And the other person was the very one that ruined Tyrannus' body, the Void Emperor, and he was now a Level 8 Demi-God!

All 3 Level 7 Immortals raised their hands and a barrier was erected around the whole area, trapping everyone within. 

The Void Emperor laughed as he opened his hands and Tyrannus felt himself being grabbed by the Void Emperor. 

He grimaced as the Void Emperor closed his hands crushing Tyrannus in the air. 

Kitsune was pinned on the ground by the knee of the Imperial Paladin and his sword was at her throat. 

The bodies of Celeste, Sophia, Lila and Belladonna was trapped as well and injured by the many other exponents in the area, leaving Tyrannus in a hopeless position. 

"I see you recovered. I will rip out your eyes, your tongue and your cock again. This time, you won't escape" the Void Emperor laughed. 

Suddenly Tyrannus opened his mouth, as a voice that was like an echo of hundreds of voices, from male to female, high to low suddenly said. 

"The Tongue of Kali, the ultimate deliverer, the salvager of hopeless situations, the destroyer of demons"

There was a bright light, and the barrier exploded as all 3 immortals coughed blood. 

As they looked up, they found that Tyrannus was missing, as were Kitsune, and the bodies of Celeste, Sophia, Lila, Belladona, Aisia, Aria and even all the female skinless walkers. 

"Damn it. How can he do that?" the Pope said. 

"This boy is mysterious. Search everywhere. He can't have gotten very far" the Void Emperor ordered as everyone scrambled. 

14