Chapter 28 – Kitsune’s Advancement
556 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyra lay in bed, with Kitsune lying naked next to him taking care of his unconscious body. 

It was morning and they were still in the inn recovering. 

Her arms subconsciously moved down his body and she was surprised to feel a long big cock and looked down. 

His cock had already partially reformed, still have ethereal, and half substantial. 

She looked at it closely and started pumping it up and down. 

It felt strange, being real yet not real. 

She couldn't resist and opened her mouth, letting it enter her face as she sucked on it. 

Tyrannus' body stirred and she smiled as she looked up at him. 

She looked at his face and he looked back at her, his eyes were also half materialized. 

"Tyrannus! You've nearly recovered?" she asked happily. 

However, Tyrannus didn't answer and stared at her as if she was prey and he was her predator.

"Tyrannus?" Kitsune asked again.

She panicked as she has seen this happening before when he got crazed. 

He got onto her and immediately pointed his large member at her opening.

They had made love with his new member before, but he was gentle and loving. Whenever he was crazed, sex was wild and brutal, and she was fearful of experiencing it with his newer, larger, "godly" penis.

With one shove, she felt her internal organs pushed aside as he entered deep into her lovely body. 

She grunted in pain as she felt his balls slap her butt, she couldn't even tell how far in he was inside her anymore. 

It was painful, yet pleasurable. All the sensations was overwhelming her senses. 

Then, he started pulling out of her, then ramming it into her again, then again and again. 

Her eyes rolled up as she slowly lost consciousness with every time he rammed into her. 

She moan and cried subconsciously, but the sounds only made Tyrannus more aroused and fuck her harder and faster. 

He brutalized her body for hours, cumming into her endlessly before he was sated and fell unconscious. 

Minutes later, he woke up and was horrified to see Kitsune's bruised and battered body, with his cock still inside her.

"Kitsune!" he yelled shaking her and kissing her. 

"I'm so sorry" he cried, tears rolling down his eyes. 

Kitsune's eyes suddenly shot wide open as her battered body floated off the ground and levitated in the air, his cock plopping out of her with his cum, and her blood flowing out of her. 

"Kitsune?" he asked

Kitsune felt excruciating pain as every muscle tensed up. Her gorgeous naked body flexed every muscle tightly, and her skin started to glow. 

Kitsune couldn't even respond as every muscle was so tight she had no control over them. 

"She's advancing to Immortality" Tyrannus realized. 

Outside the inn, huge clouds started to gather and the earth started to tremble.

Tyrannus quickly got up and stored all the other bodies into a storage dimension leaving just the two of them, naked in the room.

At that moment, a large bolt of lightning struck the inn, smashing the inn to smithereens.

Luckily everyone else fled the moment the clouds gathered and the ground trembled.

Kitsune screamed as her body crackled with lightning.

Another bolt crashed into her, causing her to scream again.

Then another, and another....

Some time later, the whole town was abandoned and burned to the ground.

Kitsune lay in Tyrannus arms as he cradled her.

Her whole body still glowed a little due to the aftermath. 

On advancement, her body healed itself of all its injuries, leaving her body perfect, unscarred and with no blemish. 

She now had 7 long luscious tails behind her, evidence of her demon fox heritage. 

"I....I've advanced? I'm Immortal now?" Kitsune asked. 

"Yes. Congratulations" Tyrannus smiled. 

Kitsune remembered that Tyrannus caused Queen Alyssa of the Elves to advance too after fucking her. 

But he has fucked her several times after that too, but it never happened. Why now?

Could it be the combination of his god-cock and losing control to his lust and memories precipitated the change?

She had no idea and felt that perhaps Tyrannus didn't know either, so it wasn't worth the time asking as she kissed him. 

"Let...lets get out of here. The town's destruction will bring unwanted attention" Tyrannus suddenly said. 

Kitsune looked around and nodded, getting up and looking at her own body. 

Tyrannus held his hand towards her. 

She looked at him, his semi-ethereal eyes, tongue and cock seemed to still be in a strange unreal state and took his hand.

They both disappeared in an instant, moving at incredible speeds.

Not long later, the Grand Inquisitor appeared, followed by a horde of strange and deranged looking creatures. They all had white eyes, fangs for teeth and they were all naked. 

They looked like they were once human, but through inhuman experimentation, they were grotesque beings with mishapen bodies, gruesome faces, random number of limbs and even huge mishapen cocks. 

Some had two heads, some even had three. Their limbs were monstrously muscular, with arms as thick as a normal person's torso. 

Some of them still had naked women impaled on their monstrous cocks, their heads and limbs bitten off leaving only their rotten torsos stuck to the monsters' cocks. 

The most shocking thing was they were all Level 6 Sage level beings, each of them having shocking battle power. 

The Holy Pope appeared next, with his bishops and battle monks. 

Next to him the Imperial Paladin appeared with a team of senior paladins. They were all similarly Level 6 Sage warriors, but there were only 6 of them.  

He looked over at the Grand Inquisitor and noted grimly that there were new additions to the Grand Inquisitor's forces.

Among them were Arthurous, who Sophia pierced through with her sword through the top of his head. He was reanimated with a creepy baby head attached on top of his head. The baby seemed to be smiling and controlling his reanimated body. 

There was also Galthur the golden monk who Celeste bashed to death. His mishapen golden body was reanimated with the same white eyes the Grand Inquisitor's monster forces have, showing that they were under his control. 

Then there was Thundar, whose head was smashed by Tyrannus. Where his head was, there was now a mishapen baby head

Romulus the Ruthless, who had his neck cut and his heart stabbed by Lila, had his head half sliced open and tilting to the side with a baby's head sticking out of the wound controlling his body.  

Asteroth the Dark night, who was killed by Belladona's poison, was reanimated with a baby head sticking out of his chest, where his flesh was melted off by Belladona's poison. He still had only bones for arms, but the Grand Inquisitor didn't seem to mind. 

"So you've added to your forces I see" the Imperial Paladin said. 

"Yes, why waste potential? I've even improved them all to Level 6 Sage for my army!" the Grand Inquisitor smiled.

The Imperial Paladin nodded.

"So do you think it was them?" the Imperial Paladin asked.

"Most likely it was. Besides that fox woman, who else at Level 6 Sage level could possibly have caused an Immortal level tribulation?" the Pope replied. 

"So what now?" the Imperial Paladin asked. 

"We continue our lord's plan. Instead of chasing shadows, we bait him with his friends. We have received reports that the queen of the elves is a close ally of Avalon." the Pope said. 

"Good. I've always wanted to taste elven flesh" the Grand Inquisitor smiled while licking his lips. 

The group vanished in a flash, heading for Evergreen Forest. 

12