Chapter 29 – The Battle At Evergreen Forest
553 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is a bad idea!" Kitsune yelled as they ran.

"I know, but we have to help" Tyrannus answered, his eyes, tongue and penis had now been partially restored. They were not yet fully materialized, but were etherial and see-through at the moment, and he didn't want to use it's powers unless necessary. 

"I know" Kitsune sighed. 

They ran towards the Evergreen Forest which was now on fire. 

Even from afar, the forest was ablaze as all the trees were on fire. 

Sounds of battle was confirmation this was no ordinary fire. Besides, the Evergreen Forest should not be able to catch fire in the first place, as the Elves were one with nature. 

They ran through the invisible barrier where a geas usually would prevent outsiders from entering and not far from there they saw the dead bodies of the Elves guarding the barrier.

"Almera!" Kitsune cried, cradling the dead body of her friend. 

Her face was frozen with a look of horror, her body was broken in half, with her body below her waist missing, and the top part her breasts were also gone, apparently bitten off. 

Both Kitsune and Tyrannus looked in the distance, towards the middle of the forest and saw the huge trees on fire, and a battle was still raging on. 

"Elvendar! Queen Alyssa!" Tyrannus whispered as he rushed off with Kitsune behind him. 

As they rushed towards the Elven City of Elvendar, they could see her body flying through the air and crashing through a tree. 

Queen Alyssa was a Level 7 Immortal, and would have been one of the most powerful exponents on this continent. 

However, Tyrannus and Kitsune recognized her opponents who were the Imperial Paladin, the Grand Inquisitor and the Holy Pope of the Church of Light, all Level 7 Immortals themselves. 

Kitsune immediately rushed into the battle, her newly upgraded Level 7 Immortal might a sight to behold.

Tyrannus looked around in horror as all the elves in sight were dead and were being eaten by grotesque monsters that barely looked humanoid.

Some of them had 3 arms, 5 arms and they had random number of legs and heads as well. They all had humongous penises, and many of them had more than one. 

Then he suddenly saw a huge 9 foot monstrosity with 4 arms, 3 heads and 2 cocks who was ripping apart a dead elf and eating her body. 

One of the cocks was the bottom half of Almera's body, still stuck on his cock, the tip popping out of her waist, covered in blood and guts. 

Filled with anger, Tyrannus attacked but he suddenly was blocked by the Grand Inquisitor himself. 

"You're mine" he laughed as he attacked Tyrannus. 

Tyrannus opened his portal, releasing his headless warriors who immediately attacked. 

However, they were quickly intercepted by the Grand Inquisitor's forces. 

Not coincidentally, each of them faced a member they had killed before.

Sophia was intercepted by Artherous who she pierced her sword through his skull.

Celeste was blocked by Galthur the golden monk, who now attacked her with his dented golden body. 

Romulus attacked Lila who assassinated him from the shadows.

Asteroth the Dark Night attacked Belladona, who poisoned him. 

However, unlike before where they were more evenly matched as level 5 Grandmasters, now the reanimated forces of the Grand Inquisitor were upgraded to Level 6 Sages, a level more powerful.

Even Aisia and Aria were intercepted by the mishapen monstrosities and all the girls were quickly overpowered. 

Tyrannus watched helplessly as the monsters held his girls down and started raping them with their huge cocks. 

However, without heads, the girls only lay still as they were pinned down and the humongous cocks could be seen moving inside their abdomens. 

Tyrannus was forced into a corner as he fought the Grand Inquisitor. 

At the same time Queen Alyssa of the elves was fighting the Holy Pope while Kitsune faced the Imperial Paladin, all Level 7 Immortals. 

Queen Alyssa gave off an aura of natural holiness, purity of the earth while her aura clashed with the Pope's holiness of light. 

Kitsune was a engine of destruction, now able to match the previously unmatched physical might of the Imperial Paladin. 

They gave a good account of themselves, but they were outnumbered and Tyrannus was weaker than the rest. 

Tyrannus could only defend as the Grand Inquisitor's evil feeling aura seemed to cause him to feel disgusted and sick. 

He looked at his girls, and saw that now most of them were badly injured as the monsters took turns fucking them. 

Some of them had bruised on their stomach as the monster cocks were already nearly bursting out of their stomachs. There was blood everywhere from between their legs. 

Just then, there was a loud explosion and Kitsune's body went flying through the air, crashing into a large tree, felling it. 

Tyrannus turned and saw the Void Emperor, who was a Level 8 Demi God standing next to the Imperial Paladin and smiling. 

He immediately vanished and appeared behind Queen Alyssa.

Before Tyrannus could even yell a warning, the Void Emperor kicked Queen Alyssa's back, snapping her spine as she fell to the ground. 

The holy light around her body started dimming as Tyrannus ran towards her. Tyrannus looked at her and found that she was paralyzed and she had blood flowing out of her mouth as she coughed blood. 

Kitsune slowly rose from the broken tree and suddenly the Void Emperor moved at incredible speeds and landed on her, breaking both her legs. 

She screamed for an instant before the Void Emperor's fists started raining down on her mercilessly as he laughed. 

"T....take my power. Use me" Alyssa whispered, in pain. 

"What... .how?" Tyrannus asked, looking at her desperately as the Grand Inquisitor, Imperial Paladin and the Holy Pope surrounded him and Alyssa. 

"You know" Alyssa said, touching his forehead with her fingertip as a beam of light entered his head, clearing a bit of his memories. 

Tyrannus nodded and opened his pants, revealing his godly semi-ethereal cock. 

With one smooth movement he tore her clothes and entered her while casting some manner of spell. 

"He's making love now?" the Imperial Paladin asked. 

"Maybe he knows it's his final time" the Grand Inquisitor laughed. 

Suddenly, as he and Alyssa were joined as one body, they were covered in light causing the three Immortals to close their eyes. 

As they opened their eyes, they looked at Tyrannus who looked.... different. 

Alyssa had disappeared but Tyrannus himself had changed too. 

His facial features were sharper and his ears were pointed, he looked like an elf now. 

They also realized that his level had arisen to Level 7 Immortal level. 

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam* the Void Emperor was still smashing Kitsune, her head was already buried into the ground. 

In an instant, Tyrannus disappeared from being surrounded by the 3 Immortals and he kicked the Void Emperor in the ass, causing him to fly into a far away tree. 

Tyrannus had always been able to fight beings at least 2 levels higher, the Void Emperor was only 1 level higher as a Demi-God. 

He immediately pulled Kitsune's badly mangled body out of the ground and scanned her injuries. 

She was incredibly badly wounded, her life hung on a thread. 

With a sad look, he penetrated her as well, casting the same spell. 

Both their bodies glowed again as the Void Emperor flew back and charged towards the two interlocked bodies. 

Before anyone could see anything, the Void Emperor's body was flying away like a rag doll, blood flying everywhere. 

The Grand Inquisitor, the Imperial Paladin and the Holy Pope looked in shock as a new being emerged from the bright light. 

This time, Tyrannus looked even more bewitching. 

Initially Tyrannus was already very good looking, being a hybrid between a demon and a heroic human, his good looks were enhanced by the elven queen. Now he was also enhanced yet again by the bewitching looks of the demon fox blood.

However, he also had sharp ears like an elf, and 7 huge tails fanned open like a peacock behind him. His eyes were aflame in rage and his cock was standing fully erect like a wild animal's. 

His eyes, tongue and cock was now fully materialized and glowing as if he was going to release all it's power. 

"Run!" the Grand Inquisitor said, sprinting away with all his might as an Immortal. 

The Imperial Paladin followed suit, getting as far and as fast as he could. 

Only the Pope hesitated. 

A pulse wave emanated from Tyrannus' body, disintegrating all the monsters in the vicinity who were busy raping his headless girls.

The Pope screamed and started running, but he was caught in the blast wave, burning his body. 

A hand suddenly reached out and grabbed him, pulling him faster to outrun the wave. 

It was the Void Emperor, and he was badly wounded too.

Finally, the blast wave which covered what was left of Avalon dissipated, leaving nothing man made. 

Surprisingly all the flora and fauna were left intact, but all buildings, all the monsters, everything else had disintegrated without a trace. 

The Void Emperor was on the ground just outside the boundaries of Avalon looking at the sight unbelieving. The Pope gasped for air by his side. Parts of his back and backside was gone and he was bleeding badly. The back of his skull was exposed as the insides of his skull could be seen. 

As they returned to the scene of the battle, there was nothing left. 

Tyrannus was gone. Queen Alyssa and Kitsune had disappeared too. And the headless warriors were also gone. 

The leaders of the Church of Light looked at each other grimly, knowing they had failed to kill a threat which will grow greater and greater as time goes by. 

 

 

11