Chapter 30 – The Restored Headless Warriors
492 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyrannus boarded a smuggling ship, cloaked in a dark cloak to hide his identity.

He could not take any of the transportation portals as the Church of Light was looking for him in all the proper channels. 

Although the ship didn't go directly to the Trembling Continent where he wanted to meet the Queen Medusa, leader of the Serpent race. 

Instead the ship headed for the Dark Continent, a continent full of demonic creatures and monsters. 

It wasn't exactly on the way to the Trembling Continent, but it was in the general direction. Furthermore, the Church of Light had no influence there as all the powerful nations there were directly in opposition to the Church of Light, which made it a safer place for Tyrannus. 

On the ship, Tyrannus sat by himself in the small room he paid the smugglers for. 

His body was wrecked in pain after expanding so much energy in his escape. 

He had absorbed the lifeforces and bodies of both Alyssa and Kitsune, both Level 7 Immortal beings, but he had expended energy way beyond what he himself could come up with, leaving him with a deficit of lifeforce. 

Hence, he was left in a weakened state, with 2 lifeforces supporting 3 beings. Alyssa and Kitsune were dormant in his body and he himself was fading in and out of consciousness. 

His Godly body parts, namely his eyes, his tongue and his genitals had faded to nothingness. He knew he could get them back, but only after replenishing his lifeforce. 

What he needed was resources that was able to replenish the lifeforce. But such resources are extremely rare and were considered treasured plants or pills which would cost an exorbitant sum. 

If it were so easy to find, people would have bought and used them to extend their own lives indefinitely already. 

Unable to move, he summoned his 6 headless bodies, only to find that their bodies were badly injured as they had been raped by monstrous cocks leaving them unable to walk properly and they were bleeding from between their legs. 

He summoned their heads and let them reattach to their bodies and all of a sudden, the 6 girls moaned in pain. 

He allowed them to regain their personalities and memories, but he still held control over their lives. 

They got up, wrecked in pain, remembering everything that had happened while Tyrannus controlled them and looked at him with hateful eyes. 

But he was blind and ignored their glaring eyes, commanding them to help treat each other's wounds. He knew he would have to rely on them. Then he passed out.

The girls looked at him silently. They remembered being executed by him, yet kept alive somehow for his use. They remembered him being in their heads, controlling them mind and body. They remembered the humiliation of being fed food up their asses, and being used for his sexual needs.

But then they also remembered what monstrous things the Church of Light had done. They remembered how the Church resurrected the allies they themselves killed. Their fates were much better than those poor souls. They also remembered being raped by the very same monsters, which is why they were in such pain now.

"Let's start healing our wounds" Belladonna said, applying poisons that stimulated healing in their bodies.

"How about him?" Celeste asked, pointing at Tyranus.

"I.. Let's leave him be for now. I don't know how I feel about him now" Sophia said, using her powers of the War Maiden to generate a healing aura in the room.

Before long, all the girls were healed, although they still felt soreness in their private parts. Aisia conjured up small ice dildos for them to ease their throbbing pussies. 

"I don't care if he can kill me with a thought, I am still going to cut off this fucker's cock" Aisia said creating an ice sword while walking to Tyrannus, and opening his cloak. 

 "Oh" Aisia exclaimed, looking at Tyrannus' cockless groin, with only a small scar as proof that he once was a man. 

"Don't you know?" Sophia asked. 

"Know what? I remembered him fucking my headless body" Aisia said, confused. 

"That.. that is what the Church of Light did to him" Sophia said as she sat down. As part of the Church of Light, she knew more than most outsiders of what caused the grudge between Tyrannus and the Church. 

Of course she didn't know about the deception in the Secret Realm in Heaven on Earth, only that the Church suddenly had much more support in spreading the church once their prodigies returned to their own lands. 

But she did know about how Tyrannus was blinded, his tongue cut out, castrated and his lover and his country ruined and destroyed. 

"Poor guy. I can see why he hates the Church so much" Aria suddenly said. 

"Yeah. I didn't know this happened. Only that I was assigned by my guild to kill him. It was only a job for me" Lila added. 

"Me too. I assumed the Church of Light was in the right, and that he was some sort of terrorist" Belladonna said. 

"If you knew, why did you go on with it?" Aisia asked Sophia.

"I... I ... I was the War Maiden! I thought everything the Church did was true and righteous. But after all that's been happening..." she went silent. 

Celeste sat silently too. Although called the Crimson Madonna, she didn't have a direct relationship with the Church of Light. In fact, she was supposedly the savior of another religion, but had relationship with the Church of Light. 

Now everything seemed wrong. The Church which they thought was the right path, was now the villain in their eyes, and they pitied Tyrannus who was just trying to survive. 

"Do we have any clothes? He looks like he barely has that torn cloak he was wearing. I would hate to have to fight naked again" Sophia said. 

"We might have no choice. Our naked bodies have been seen everywhere anyway. It's not as if everyone already doesn't know these are our bodies after the many fights" Celeste said. 

"What do we do now?" Aria asked. 

"We wait for him to wake up. We can't run anyhow, and we can't do anything to him lest we die too" Sophia said. 

"I'm starving. I want to eat food through my mouth again" Celeste said.

"Alright, lets explore the ship, but keep a low profile" Sophia nodded. 

"Let me scout. The shadows are my friend" Lila said. 

10