Chapter 31 – An Uneasy Truce
440 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finding out that the trip to the Dark Continent would take 2-3 months, the girls decided to take over the smuggler ship. 

Belladonna used a poison that would hypnotize the sailors on the ship to obey their orders, so they could roam freely on the ship while the sailors continued going about their business. 

They moved into the Captain's cabin and his large bed, and brought Tyrannus there for fear he might kill them if he woke up and couldn't find them and thought they escaped. 

Of course, they shared the large bed while they placed Tyrannus on the large couch in the cabin. 

Their first meal was a feast as they took the best meats and wine on the ship, things the crew was smuggling to trade in other lands, and enjoyed their first meals through their mouths in a long time. 

"Should we feed him?" Aria asked, still a bit scared of Tyrannus. 

"I think we should. If he dies, won't we die too?" Celeste answered and took a chicken drumstick over to him. 

"Uh..how do we feed him?" she asked, seeing that he was unconscious. 

"You have to chew it for him I suppose" Sophia said. 

"Won't he choke?" Celeste asked. 

"I never said to feed him through his mouth" Sophia laughed teasingly. 

"You mean..!" Celeste's eyes shot up

"Do you remember how he fed us?" Sophia answered. 

"I... I can't do that!" Celeste answered, remembering that their headless bodies were fed up their asses. 

"I never said you had to chew it and feed his ass with your mouth. Just stuff it in with your hand!" Sophia suggested. 

Celeste nodded and cursed herself for volunteering as he turned Tyrannus over and lifted the bottom of his cloak, revealing his naked ass. 

"This is revenge!" Celeste said, stuffing her whole fist into his anus, remembering that the same was done to her when she was at his mercy. 

This went on for a month as after plenty of Celeste whining, the girls agreed and took turns feeding and cleaning Tyrannus and the crew on the ship managed to run the ship by themselves, working on autopilot due to Belladonna's poison continued to hypnotize them.

The girls didn't find any clothes, but luckily the captain's cabin had plenty of sheets which they turned into togas so they didn't have to go around naked. 

After around a month, Tyrannus started stirring and he woke up and grunted as he felt someone's feminine hands stuff food into his ass. 

"Aaah" Tyrannus groaned as Aria fed him her pre-chewed food. 

"Oh! You're awake!" she said as she removed her hand from his ass which was pointed in the air. By now he was completely naked all the time as they had to feed and clean him, so they didn't bother clothing him.

She gently turned him over. Even through all of them had some remnant resentment towards him, they also felt grateful that they didn't actually die and was kept alive by him. 

Tyrannus mumbled but he couldn't talk as his missing organs had yet to reappear. 

All the girls suddenly felt his mind communicating directly with their minds, asking them what was going on. 

Sophia, who seemed to have taken the leadership of this group informed him that they were still sailing to the Dark Continent, but they had taken over the ship. 

Although they were enemies before, after witnessing and experiencing the evils deeds of the Church of Light, they decided to talk to Tyrannus about his experiences and form their own conclusions. 

He held their lives in his hands after all, and although he acted tyrannical towards them, he didn't hurt them. 

So he started telling his story about his parents, about meeting Donna, about Avalonia and the Academy, then about meeting Kitsune and the competition in Heaven on Earth. 

"The Emissary of God is actually the Void Emperor?" Sophia was shocked. Now everything made sense as to why the Church suddenly got so many allies after the competition and the geniuses of all the many countries who went to the secret realm went back to their nations and helped the Church establish a branch in all their nations. 

Celeste, Aria and Aisia nodded grimly. They were not among those sent to the competition as they were already the heirs to their sects, but as their juniors returned, they had noticed that suddenly there was strong support in their sects to help and set up Churches in their sects. 

Belladonna and Lila too remembered certain things. While their sects were known as dark sects due to being a poison sect and an assassin sect respectively and didn't have churches, the surrounding villages that supported the sects had suddenly built new churches of Light. In fact, they were sent on the mission to kill or capture Tyrannus due to influence by the Churches to their sects. 

"So...ah.. what will you do with us after you go to meet Queen Medusa? Kill us? Let us go?" Sophia asked. 

"I don't know. If you don't attack me, I'm not averse to releasing all of you" Tyrannus said 

"No. I do not belong with the Church of Light. I will be killed on sight. Besides, I want to follow you. Only you seem to be able to defy the Church over and over. " Sophia said

"Our sects are controlled by the Church. Only by defeating the church can we rescue our sects" Aria answered.

"Also... you... you were my first lover. I want to be with you" Celeste said as the other girls nodded, remembering his cock fucking their headless bodies whenever he felt like it.

Although they were practically raped, they remembered enjoying the sensations.  

Tyrannus nodded quietly. This was fine too if they helped him on their own accord.

Suddenly, they felt their ship jerk hard, and there was a loud crash as the ship seemed to be attacked by something. 

The ship's crew didn't respond as they were still hypnotized and acted as if everything was in order.

The girls rushed onto the deck only to see the ship surrounded by huge tentacles

"By all that is Holy! A Kraken!" Sophia yelled. 

 

8