Chapter 32 – Aphrodite the Mermaid Queen
666 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the girls rushed onto the deck, they found that many of the sailors were already dead. 

Not only were they attacked by a large Kraken, many of them men were pierced by harpoons and when the girls looked overboard, they saw that their ship was surrounded by mermen and mermaids. 

There have always been legends of beautiful mermaids who seduce sailors to their deaths. They were sometimes called sirens who lulled ships into rocks to drown the sailors and rumors were that the mermaids ate human sailors. 

The girls took evasive action as harpoons were thrown at their direction, using their individual abilities. 

Sophia parried several harpoons with her sword skills. Celeste turned her skin crimson, becoming near indestructible to piercing damage.

Aria used wind while Aisia used her ice powers to deflect attacks while Lila disappeared into the shadows.

Belladonna was the one facing the most trouble, barely dodging a few harpoons, one grazing her thigh.

Angry, she lashed out, creating a poison cloud that caused the kraken to release the ship, and also poisoning several mermen attacking the ship.

Several more harpoons attacked Belladonna, giving her several more injuries as she barely dodged the harpoons.

As the battle was taking place in a sinking ship, the other girls were at a disadvantage too as Celeste fell into the water. 

Several mermen jumped on her, pushing her deeper into the sea to drown her. 

They were trying to do the same to Sophia who was on the back foot, dodging multiple attacks. 

Lila was running out of shadows as the ship was breaking apart due to the kraken's earlier attacks and Aria and Aisia was fighting desperately.  

"This won't do" suddenly a voice entered their heads. 

Belladonna, who was facing several attackers closing her down for the kill suddenly had her head disappear!

The mermen were shocked looking at the headless body as it suddenly slid out of her toga, leaving her naked. 

With unnerving grace, her naked body easily avoided all the mermen's attacks as she killed them with her poison attacks. 

Underwater, Celeste's head disappeared and her body was already stripped of her toga, fought underwater easier without the need to breathe. 

The mermen and mermaids suddenly found that all the girls were naked and headless, and it seemed that they no longer struggled in avoiding their attacks. 

It was as if every part of their skin could sense attacks coming, and they moved unnervingly smoothly and easily, as if it was the easiest thing in the world as they started killing the mermen and mermaids. 

The girls found that they could "see" and feel everything better when they were headless and naked and were surprised that they could view everything in 360 degrees around them. 

Not only that, even without their heads, they somehow were communicating with each other somehow. 

Suddenly, the mermaids and mermen retreated as a beautiful mermaid emerged from the sea holding a golden trident. 

With a gesture, the sea itself started rising up as huge waves started forming to smash into the ship. 

Aisia blasted the waves with her ice powers, freezing it, but under the ice several huge monsters burst through and smashed at the ship. 

Celeste jumped out from the sea, blocking the attacking monsters, joined by Sophia. 

By now, the ship's mast was ripped off by the kraken and most of the ship that could said or be controlled were already destroyed. 

Even if they saved the ship, it could only drift aimlessly and eventually crash into rocks eventually. 

But even so, the girls had to battle to save the ship, otherwise they would perish in the middle of the ocean. 

The mermaid with the trident flew onto the ship, swatting Celeste aside easily. 

Sophia dodged her trident attack, but lost her sword in the sea as she blocked the powerful trident attack. 

Aisia tried to freeze her, but the mermaid easily broke the ice and was somehow immune to Belladonna's poisons. 

"That's the legendary Queen Aphrodite, the queen of the Sea!" Sophia said in their joint minds. 

"Aphrodite! She's a Level 7 Immortal and has been known for thousands of years" Celeste exclaimed. 

"A mermaid Immortal... just what I need" a quiet yet sinister voice suddenly said, both in the minds of the girls as well as to everyone around. 

Tyrannus walked out of the cabin, smiling eerily. His eyes were semi-ethereal as was his tongue. Dangling between his legs was his semi-ethereal cock, looking manacing. 

"I need more Immortal lifeforce to recover, and you're just the person to provide it" Tyrannus said, jumping into the air and landing on Aphrodite's body. 

His body smashed her into the sea as he followed her underwater. 

The girl's heads suddenly reappeared and they saw what was going on around them.

The girls stood still, not knowing what to do as the sea suddenly rumbled as the waves started crashing against each other. 

Even the kraken started fleeing and the mermaids and mermen who held back from afar due to their queen's orders had to scramble for cover. 

Aisia formed an ice shell around the ship to try to protect it from further damage, but the sea was incredibly violent, causing the ice shell to start cracking.

At the same time, loud sensual moaning could be heard together with Tyrannus' voice grunting in a rhythmic pattern.  

Suddenly, there was a shock wave bursting from under the sea as the female voice screamed and the ocean suddenly became calm, so calm that the sea didn't even have a ripple and became as smooth as glass. 

"What... what happened?" the girls asked each other. 

Moments later, Tyrannus crawled out of the water.

"Tyrannus? What happened?" Sophia asked, noticing that his cock was glistening with juices and a little bit of cum was leaking out of his tip.

"Aphrodite is a part of me now" he said, pointing to a tattoo between his thigh of a fishtail attached to under his balls.

The girls suddenly remembered that when they cleaned and fed him, he had a seven tail tattoo attacked to his back where the tip of his tailbone was. 

If this fish tail represented Aphrodite, and the tails represented Kitsune, what about Alyssa? 

Only now did they notice there was a tattoo just under the back of his neck, looking like elf ears. 

"Are you... are you absorbing Immortals?" Celeste asked, surprised at her conclusions. 

"Yes... I am deficient in lifeforce. Before, with only Kitsune and Alyssa, we were 3 people sharing the lifeforce of 2. Now with Aphrodite, we have 3 lifeforces to support 4 beings, which is why my organs are more defined now" he said, gesturing to his cock and his eyes and tongue. 

"Deficient lifeforce? When did this happen?" Sophia asked.

"I risked it all by using the powers of my God level weapons in the ambush at Avalonia and the destruction of the Evergreen Forest. With my mere Level 5 grandmaster level cultivation, I had to burn my lifeforce using them to escape. Furthermore, Kitsune and Alyssa were badly hurt at the Evergreen Forest, their lifeforces hadn't recovered yet when I was forced to absorb them. Now if I separate from all 3 of them, I would die... and so would all of you" he said.  

The mermaids and mermen approached them asking "Where.. where is our queen?" a merman asked. 

Somehow, through their bloodline, they could feel that now Tyrannus was their emperor, who could not be disobeyed, the way they obeyed Aphrodite. 

"She's a part of me now" he said. With a gesture, the tattoo between his thighs transformed into the beautiful mermaid and she looked at her subjects. 

With a telepathic order, they surrounded the ship like bodyguards and the kraken started moving the ship for them since the ship could no longer sail nor steer itself. 

As Aphrodite separated from Tyrannus, he suddenly got weaker again and stumbled but Aphrodite caught him and cradled him in her powerful arms. His eyes, tongue and cock was semi-ethereal again, but at least it didn't vanish. 

"I have only just recovered after a month or so in the ship with you girls taking care of me. I will need more time to recover. In the meantime, Aphrodite will accompany us directly to the Trembling Continent instead. There no longer is a need to stopover at the Dark Continent since all the sailors here have been killed" he instructed as he walked back into the cabin. 

Aphrodite commanded the kraken to move the ship, heading to the Trembling Continent, which was another 3 months journey on top of the 1 month they already spent heading towards the Dark Continent. 

 

12