Chapter 35 – The Seraphim Desert
351 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyrannus woke up with a start as he found the whole room was in chaos as the whole world seemed to turn upside down.

He himself was falling towards the side of the room as he watched furniture fly everywhere and his girls tumbled to try to find their bearings. 

Suddenly, the "floor" which actually was the side wall they were falling towards, split open and a large mouth, large enough to swallow half the whole large hotel munched through the wall. 

Tyrannus managed to dodge to the side and was relieved to see his 6 companions narrowly avoid being eaten as well. 

However, the other occupants from other rooms fell helplessly into the large mouth that contained rows after rows of teeth. 

Tyrannus was naked together with Celeste, as they slept directly after making love, while the rest were in the barest of underwear. 

Scrambling, they managed to exit the wreckage of the inn only to see the whole town destroyed by the large sand worm which was still chomping its way through the town.

The town of Rockcliff was supposed to be safe from the sandworms as it was built on solid rock, unlike the soft sand the sandworms normally lived in. 

However, this was an exceptionally large sandworm, able to burrow through rock easily and turning the town into rubble. 

Tyrannus and his companions sprang into action, dodging and avoiding large flying pieces of debris and dismembered bodies they salvaged whatever they could rescue from their belongings. 

They exited the town only to see the desert swarming with several other large sand worms devouring the groups of people escaping the town. 

The piece of rock the town was built on was already broken apart from the rest of the mainland the Silent Forest was on, and two other sand worms were attacking the people running towards the forest. 

"The sand worms are blind, but thy can feel the vibrations of your footsteps!" Morgana screamed inside Tyrannus' head. 

"They can sense vibrations of our footsteps!" Tyrannus informed his companions as he skipped around in the air using his modified [Wind Step] he learned from Donna using his Destruction abilities.

Aisia created ice bridges where she, Celeste, Sophia and Belladonna could run on while Aria could easily fly and Lila moved within the shadows, not even causing a ripple on the sand. 

Since they were going to look for Medusa of the Serpent people anyway, they decided to head towards the depths of the Seraphim Desert.

They left the sandworms behind as they didn't created vibrations on the ground and before long, they left the scene of the carnage behind.

Suddenly, without warning, Tyrannus suddenly ducked as a large creature popped out of the ground and attacked him with its tail. 

Tyrannus only managed to dodge because he was still naked, and able to sense the movement instinctively with his skin. 

The attack missed him but he was able to see the incredibly fast tail attack of what was a large scorpion, which was as large as two men.

It went past him, but managed to hit Belladonna right on her stomach. 

They all looked at Belladonna in shock, and were also cautious of the giant scorpion as it also had it's claws and evil looking mouth to watch out for. 

Suddenly, the scorpion screamed as it's tail started disintegrating. 

Belladonna laughed as it's tail which was impaled in her body melted off and continued melting until the scorpion's tail was only a quarter of it's original length. 

"Stupid creature. You were thinking of poisoning me?" she smirked. 

The large wound on her stomach immediately healed before everyone's eyes. 

They all knew that since Tyrannus changed their bodies when he made them his headless warriors, that they had been changed. They seemed to be able to heal instantly and they were now not worried about getting injured at all. 

In the meantime, Sophia had sliced off one of the Scorpion's claws and was battling the other one with her sword. 

*Boom*

The Scorpion's head crumbled as Celeste landed on it and pounded on it's exoskeleton with her red fists. 

Suddenly, more and more scorpions attacked from hidden locations under the sand and Tyrannus and the girls started to get into a real melee. 

Tyrannus displayed his fists using his [Destruction] abilities, which he hasn't used for some time after being injured, smashing scorpion after scorpion to bits. 

Sophia sang her war song, which increased the battle attributes of all her companions, and she wielded her sword, slashing one scorpion after another. Her every movement seemed to inspire bravery in her allies, yet caused fear to her enemies. 

Celeste was still naked, displaying her fully red body which was smoking, which was her near indestructible Crimson Madonna form, smashing the scorpions with her fists. 

Lila flitted in and out of the shadows, killing scorpion after scorpion in silence. 

Aisia froze many scorpions making them brittle and fragile, smashing into pieces as they fell to the sand. 

Aria produced wind blades, slicing the many scorpions all around them. 

They were only 7 people, and the scorpions numbered in the hundreds. 

But after around 10 minutes, they had slaughtered a large number of them and the rest of the scorpions eventually fled after discovering that the girls seemed to heal instantly from any injuries. 

Catching their breath, Sophia suddenly cursed 

"Damn! That's our water supply" she muttered as everyone turned to look at her. Among their gear that they salvaged were several water canteens that they prepared for the journey. 

But now, they had been smashed by the scorpions in the battle. 

"What do we do now?" Aria asked. 

"We just have to plow on" Tyrannus said. 

"I can try to keep us hydrated with my ice. But if this heat continues, I might very well lose power until I get hydrated again" Aisia said. 

They marched on for another 3 days, and Aisia's prediction came true as she became unable to conjure ice due to the extreme heat. 

They covered themselves with their cloaks, extracting their sweat for Aisia to purify with her ice but that too didn't last long. 

They got lucky, as they wondered the desert blindly and found an oasis 2 days later. 

They crawled to the water and Belladonna had the first taste to see if the water was drinkable. 

"How is it?" Sophia asked. 

Belladonna smiled at her and dropped her robe, diving into the water to drink and cool down. 

The rest laughed and stripped as well, swimming in the cool water of the oasis. 

Just then, Tyrannus and his companions sensed something, and suddenly the whole oasis became swarmed with fully armed Serpent Men, all pointing their weapons at them.

The group was impressive, as the lowest warrior there was a Level 5 Grandmaster. 

They came in all shapes and sizes, both male and female. Some were muscular with extremely long arms, signifying that they had anaconda or constrictor abilities. 

Others had corrosive or venomous abilities and they all had serpent slit eyes. 

"Do we kill them?" a female serpent warrior asked. 

"Wait! We are here to see your queen!" Tyrannus said. 

"Who are you to deserve to see our Queen?" the leader of the group asked. 

Tyrannus opened his arms, and Queen Alyssa, Immortal Queen of the Elves suddenly appeared from his body. 

"The Elf Queen!" the Serpent warrior bowed. 

Although Alyssa had never met Queen Medusa, the Elf Queen was famous and Queen Medusa had spoken well of her. 

"Alright, take them all!" the Serpent commander ordered. 

Tyrannus and the rest quickly got dressed.

Queen Alyssa, who appeared in a gauze semi transparent dress, held Tyrannus' hand as they led the other girls and followed the Serpent Warriors. 

4