Chapter 36 – Queen Medusa
509 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Queen Medusa sat in her throne room, all by herself. 

She was extremely beautiful, even though she clearly didn't look human. 

She her hair were made of living snakes, and instead of legs, her body underneath her waist was a snake's body that coiled under her. 

Her top body was naked, save for what looked like a top which carefully covered her enormous breasts. 

Her skin was a slight tinge of light green, her eyes were yellow and if one looks closely, you could see that her skin was like that of a snake. 

But somehow, all of this put together didn't make her look monstrous, rather she had a exotic, strange beauty that you would not be able to look away from. 

She did not need bodyguards, nor even advisers. 

She was a Level 7 High Immortal, arguably the most powerful person on the continent, and her clairvoyant abilities were world famous, leaving her little need of advisers. 

Queen Alyssa and a handsome young man were ushered in, while the other women were left outside with the other warriors in a waiting area. 

"Queen Alyssa the Wise, Queen of Elvendar. Your I am blessed by your radiance" Queen Medusa said gracefully. 

"You are too kind Queen Medusa. Your beauty and wisdom is unparalleled" Queen Alyssa answered and bowed. 

Although they had never met, both of them were world famous telepaths and clairvoyants, making it obvious that they had heard of each other, even if only by reputation. 

"I heard about the destruction of your Evergreen Forest. You have my condolences." Medusa said. 

"Thank you. Your Majesty" Queen Alyssa answered. 

"Now, what brings you all the way to my land? I hope it is not to help you fight the Church of Light? Although I am not in any way fond of them, the problems of several continents away are no concern of mine or my people" Medusa cut to the chase. 

"No. I did not come about that. I came here to see if you can unlock the memories of my... ah.. ward here" Alyssa said, gesturing towards Tyrannus. 

Tyrannus stood forward and bowed. 

"Oh? This must be Tyrannus, the so called Demon Child" Medusa said

"You are well informed your Majesty" Alyssa answered.

"It would appear this task is beyond your abilities, which is why you've come all the way here. Why?" Medusa asked.

"Tyrannus, has... strange memories inside him... something powerful.. an inheritance that he has been unable to unlock. I seek your help to unseal his memories" Alyssa said.

"Or a past life perhaps.... Interesting" Medusa said.

She got up and slithered up to Tyrannus.

With her body being half snake, she was a full head taller than Tyrannus, but she lowered herself to face him face to face.

"Your lifeforce is so strong, and your power belies your Level 5 cultivation... interesting" Medusa said. 

Suddenly, her snake hair extended and her eyes glowed red color, turning the whole room red. 

Her snake hair wrapped around Tyrannus and Medusa herself, forming a cocoon around both of them as she started using her abilities on him. 

Medusa entered Tyrannus' mind, going through all he went through the past few months.

She did note the strangeness of his demonstrations of sudden overwhelming power when facing the Church of Light, of him taking over the many immortals, the strange abilities with creating his indestructible female companions. 

Suddenly, a thought entered her mind. If he could conquer those other Immortals like Alyssa, Kitsune, Aphrodite and Morgana, couldn't he do the same to her?

She realized that he was still under her power, so she sighed a sigh of relief and was about to throw him and Queen Alyssa out. 

But her curiosity got the better of her. Who was this Tyrannus, who was able to conquer Immortals, even fight off 3 Immortals of the Church of Light, and even the Level 8 Demi-God, the Void Emperor!

Suddenly, she saw what looked like a seal in his memories. As memories can only be interpreted by the mind as objects or things they were familiar with, the seal looked like a locked door, which was placed in a dark place, seemingly before Tyrannus was even born. 

"What is this?" Medusa wondered. How can Tyrannus have memories before he was born? Was this in his mother's womb?

She touched it, but it forced her back, causing her to stumble. 

"How dare you? I am Medusa!" she roared as she attacked the seal, not wanting to give up on finding out what was in Tyrannus' mind. 

She attacked the seal with her full might, but it didn't even budge. 

"How can it be so powerful? Even my full powered attack did nothing to it" Medusa exclaimed. 

Suddenly, the door started shaking, then the locks on the door started cracking. 

Without any warning the door suddenly blasted apart. 

Medusa screamed as the light from beyond the door shot out and hit her. 

On the outside, Alyssa looked at the cocoon patiently. 

Suddenly, light shone our from between the snake bodies, and it got brighter and brighter that Alyssa had to cover her eyes with her hands. 

The light filled the room, then suddenly vanished. 

Alyssa slowly looked up and saw Tyrannus standing alone naked, his clothes completely blown apart. 

But Medusa was nowhere to be found! On the inner side of his right thigh, there was a tattoo of the bottom of a snake's body which coiled up to somewhere under his balls, the same way there was a fishtail one on his left thigh. 

Tyrannus had a confident grin on his face, like he had not a care in the world.

"Tyrannus, are you alright?" Alyssa asked.

"I've never been better, little elf girl!" he said and pulled her into his arms and ripped off her clothes.

Alyssa was shocked! Was Tyrannus so brazen as to have sex with her here, in probably the most dangerous place on the continent?

His large penis entering her answered that question pretty fast. 

She had made love with Tyrannus several times before this, and it was pleasurable. But this time, it was raw, playful, violent, passionate, and it went beyond her senses that even she, an Immortal cultivator, eventually passed out from pleasure.

 

 

8