Chapter 37 – Reawakening
628 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alyssa slowly woke up, her body exhausted and her loins in pain. She gasped as she looked all around her. 

Not only was she naked and covered in cum, all around her were fellow immortals the Demon Fox Kitsune, Mermaid Queen Aphrodite, Succubus Queen Morgana and Serpent Queen Medusa. Somehow Medusa and Aphrodite had transformed their lower bodies and had legs and the appropriate female body parts. 

They were all unconscious as well, and not too far away she saw the unconscious bodies of Sophia, Celeste, Aria, Aisia, Belladonna and Lila strewn all over the place. 

She realized that not only were there an inordinate amount of cum flowing from their pussies, there were cum coming out of their mouths and asses as well. 

It was only then that Alyssa felt her own ass feeling sore, and upon touching her own ass, she realized that she was fucked there as well. The cum she could taste on her lips also confirmed that he had fucked her mouth as well.  

There were the badly beaten up bodies of nearly a hundred Serpent warriors all over as well. They were all breathing shallowly and many had missing limbs, their tails cut off etc. 

Tyrannus walked in and smiled at her. With the 4 Immortals out of his body, his eyes, tongue and cock were semi ethereal again. However, it seemed he had recovered more of his lifeforce, and seemed fine even if not at 100%. 

"Awaken" he commanded and the Immortals besides Alyssa started waking up one after another. 

They all stared at his strangely. 

"Who are you? What have you done to Tyrannus?" Kitsune asked, as she was the one most familiar with him. 

"I am Tyrannus... but... more" Tyrannus answered. 

"What do you mean, you are more?" Kitsune asked.

"I am Tyrannus, and I am... Loki. And I am also Laverna, Mercury, Circe...Morgan Le Fay, Isis, Son Wukong, Hanuman..." Tyrannus said, as his voice suddenly sounded like a cacophony of many combined voices.

Kitsune was stunned, suddenly feeling the urge to prostrate herself on the ground before him, and the other Immortals felt the same.  

Every name he mentioned, although they have never heard those names before, they were shocked and in awe of them. 

"Awaken my Samsara bodies" he said as Sophia, Celeste, Aisia, Aria, Belladonna and Lila woke up in a start. 

"Samsara bodies? That's a long forgotten and banned magic" Medusa muttered. 

"Let's go" he commanded as all of them were forced to obey. 

"What about my people?" Medusa asked, looking at her badly injured warriors, many on the brink of death for charging in and attacking him when they found their queen missing. 

With a wave of Tyrannus' hand, all the injured and mangled bodies of the Serpent people were instantly healed. 

They looked at him in fear, and looked at their monarch, who was naked and obeying him like a servant. 

The 5 immortals similarly found him to be terrifying, that although they were Level 7 Immortals, and he was actually still a Level 5 Grandmaster, they felt that they were helpless before him. 

"This desert, the Seraphim Desert, why is it named so?" Tyrannus asked

"There is a legend, that an fallen angel was sent down from the heavens, bound and chained in a tomb for the sin of mating with man...." Medusa answered. 

"Is the legend true?" Tyrannus asked. 

"It may well be. Many years ago, during the time of the crossing 10,000 years ago, when my people, the Serpent people crossed over from our dying realm, the legend of the fallen angel was already told in this continent." Medusa answered. 

Tyrannus nodded and flew out the window, levitating out of the city. 

The 5 Immortals and the 6 Samsara Bodies gave chase and landed right behind him as he strolled into the desert with them following him from behind. 

They walked for days on end, deeper and deeper into the seemingly endless desert.

Whenever they were thirsty, he simply created water with a wave of his hand. When hungry, he simply created food. 

Somehow, since he never asked them to dress up, and he was still naked, they followed him naked too. 

It was as if he was a god,,, or as he says, maybe more. 

Finally, after arriving somewhere deep into the desert, with nothing in sight over the horizon in all directions, Tyrannus finally stopped. 

"This is the place" he said as the others stood behind him. 

"Arise!" he yelled as he raised his hands 

Suddenly, the sand itself seemed to be shaking as an ancient structure seemed to be moving to the surface of the sand. 

Sophia walked forwards and smashed the lock that had chained the metal entrance. 

However, the lock didn't budge, creating sparks as Sophia struck it. 

"Let me" Tyrannus said, gesturing and the lock opened itself and the chains of the entrance fell down .

Without hesitating, Tyrannus pulled the door open which led deeper into the structure. 

It seemed that this was an ancient tomb or prison of some sort. A single narrow path led deeper and deeper underground. 

It was dark in there, but Alyssa's natural glow seemed to light up the surroundings. 

Finally, they reached the bottom, and Tyrannus waved, immediately breaking through a sealed metal door. 

They walked in, only to find that it was a prison, and there was a being chained on the far wall. 

It was a beautiful blonde woman, chained spread eagle and naked. She had large feathered wings and she was incredibly beautiful. 

However, she had been tortured for at least ten millennia. 

Her eyes were sewed shut, and her mouth was forced open and her tongue was pulled out and nailed onto a wooden block that kept her mouth open. 

Her wings were nailed to the wall as her palms and feet, and her throat was sliced and her golden colored blood was continuously being drained from all her wounds. 

Stakes were shoved into both her lower orifices and her breasts trapped in what looked like bear traps that had already been rusted shut. 

This was an extremely cruel torture, since as an Immortal, the angel could easily heal herself from all her wounds. 

"That..that's Angela, the Archangel of the Heavenly hosts!" Alyssa gasped in shock. 

"Who is she?" Tyrannus asked. 

"She is.. or was.. the Archangel of the Church of Light when it was first formed. But she hasn't been seen since the great cataclysm, which was when the Church of Light started spreading and the Pope of Light and the rest appeared to lead the church" Kitsune answered. 

"Oh.. that's interesting" Tyrannus said, walking up to the prone angel.  

Without mercy, he ripped out the stake inside her pussy and shoved his cock into her. 

She screamed even though her mouth was restrained and her tongue useless. 

He pumped his penis into her, causing her body to spasm with more blood. His constant thrusts, caused her body to move, worsening her injuries. 

Finally, he climaxed into her, and her body vanished as all the instruments of torture fell onto the floor. 

As for the Immortals and his Samsara bodies, they were bothered by the sight, but they remained silent, unable to confront Tyrannus. 

Tyrannus closed his eyes for a moment and a tattoo of wings appeared on his back on top both his shoulder blades. 

Then with a wave of his hands, the other Immortals disappeared too, becoming tattoos on his skin. 

"Come, I think we should begin our journey to visit the Church of Light" he smiled a wicked smile. 

The girls trembled, but they were also excited at how powerful and in control this Tyrannus now was. 

6