Chapter 76 – A Whole New World
2.1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that night, Merlin had calmed down after a while. His was naked and his body was now completely healed. He sat on a log, his one remaining dice glowing and floating in the air in front of his face while he stared at an open fire he had conjured.

He looked up as Magdalena walked towards him, naked.

"Ah... Magdalena. Good that you've recovered. Get on your knees and suck me! I need a release" he said, revealing his erect cock to her.

As he had created Magdalena when he created his world, he had absolute control of all his creations, who cannot disobey him 

Magdalena looked at him and got on her knees and held his cock with her left hand.

"Go on" he said, grabbing her head and closing his eyes, pulling her face to his cock.

Just as her face was pulled close onto his cock, suddenly Magdalena shoved a Gantz sword into his perineum, the area between his balls and anus. The sword exited his chest.

Merlin's eyes popped open and screamed in pain.

Using the Gantz sword with one hand, Magdalena sawed through his flesh and sliced off his cock while her other hand ripped it off. The sword also eviscerated him causing his sliced up intestines to fall onto the floor. 

"You....you're not Magdalena!" Merlin gasped in agony. 

Magdalena quickly stood up and grabbed Marlin's dice, then she lopped off Merlin's head with her Gantz Sword, then sliced Merlin's body in twain, from the neck down to his groin.

In the flickering light of the fire, Magdalena's naked body morphed back to Sam's male body as he looked at Merlin's dice in his hand.

"I'm finally back" Sam said.

With a wave of his hand, all his familiars appeared in front of him, all naked.

They were so happy to be free again and to see Sam back again, and they all embraced him.

Sam was happy to see them too. While he was imprisoned in his own body, he watched them being raped and killed in battle and it affected him. 

He was grateful that they revived automatically in the Nexus.

But with Sam having his body co-opted by Magdalena, none of them came out of the Nexus and bade their time in hopes that Sam retakes his own body back. 

When Merlin attacked Magdalena, smashing her body to look for Sam's icon, which he didn't know was the Nexus itself, Sam managed to regain his body at Magdalena's moment of vulnerability.

Seeing everyone back, Sam immediately ordered Kara, Linda, Samantha and Rhea to fly north, south, east and west to scout this new amalgam world.

Sam had watched helplessly when he was dormant in his own body, as Merlin took each familiar, one at a time, and created this new world using their memories of their home worlds and his karma and points. 

Although subsequently, the expanded world was mostly destroyed in the battle with the aliens, there was still a vast amount of land with an unknown amount of living beings on this world left currently. 

Not long later, all 4 Kryptonians returned with grim reports.

"It appears this new world is a little bit like the Earth of most of our original worlds. We are in what would be England, and not far from here is Hermione's school Hogswarts. It's mostly empty but there were a few humans inside" Kara, who flew north reported.

Hermione was excited at first, but then she remembered seeing everyone she knew die in the intergalactic war, and didn't hold up much hope of anyone she loved being alive. 

"My cousin's Fortress of Solitude is intact as well, all the way in the North Pole" Kara continued 

"In the "America" of this world, we have alot of familiar looking cities. Alot of the cities from many of our sister's including Metropolis, Gotham, a huge amalgam New York of many of our worlds are there. Unfortunately Alice's Raccoon City is there as well, and the zombie virus has spread far and wide, and have taken over the continent.

While Merlin created a whole rich world filled with billions of people, many of them were civilians and in America, besides a few surviving remnants of the forces Merlin created, they are all zombies now." Samantha, who flew to the west reported.

The familiars have known each other for many months by now are by and large were friends. Furthermore, they witnessed each other being raped by Merlin as he read their minds and created their worlds on this large amalgam world. 

"Who are the survivors of the T-virus?" Sam asked, in case they might be an ally.

"I ran into a creature I remember created by Diana's memories. It's called Doomsday, and it is roaming around in Washington DC." Samantha said.

"To the East where China would be is Middle Earth. While most of the humans, elves and dwarves are dead, it is overflowing with orcs and goblins." Linda reported who flew East

"To the south, London is filled with Vampires and Werewolves battling for territory. I think the vampires are Selene's forces. 

Further south, Africa by and large is a wasteland. The intergalactic battle ravaged the continent. In fact, the last of us died there" Rhea reported grimly. 

Sam sighed. 

"Since this world is based on all your memories and mine, this is our world now.

If we do not have to fight the alien races anymore for the moment, lets concentrate on subduing this world.

I don't know if there are still any innocents. But if they are, they are the building blocks for this new world. 

We will eradicate all the zombies, orcs, goblins, mimics, and any other monsters that remain from your worlds and from Merlin's imagination" Sam said firmly. 

"Where to first?" Mindy asked.

Sam smiled at her, her very first familiar. Then, he looked at Hermione, then Selene.

"Since we're nearby. Lets secure Hogswart first. Then Selene's London. Once we secure the British Isles, we slowly take over Europe, Middle Earth and lastly the Americas." Sam commanded.

The girls all nodded and started dressing up in Gantz suits.

 

 

27