Chapter 77 – Hogswarts
2.2k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam decided to fly over using a Gantz Flying Cycle, seated behind Selene while his hands kept busy with her body.

He missed them all. 

The rest flew either by their own power or also using Gantz Flying Cycles.

Most of them landed together with Sam and Selene at Hogswarts and were greeted by those who could fly faster.

Kara, Samantha, Linda, Rhea, Mary (Marvel), Jenny, Hannah and Mary (Embrey but Sam calls her Hancock, much to her chargrin) had arrived earlier.

"What happened to your suit?" Sam asked Hancock, as her Gantz suit was already leaking

"We arrived first and were attacked by am ugly guy with no nose called... uh.. Moldywart or something like that. He fired a green bolt at me, which ruined my suit" she explained

"Voldermort!" Hermione corrected her.

"Yeah, Volderpot! So I smashed him. But he was surprisingly durable" Hancock added

"Where is he now? He's probably immortal again and we might have to search for his horcruxes" Hermione said.

"Immortal? Really? He probably wished he could die now" Hancock, pointing at where Voldermort was.

Phoebe, Melinda and Chun Li vomited while Rey and Susan gagged and nearly joined them. At the same time, Mindy giggled as Mathilda nearly vomited too. 

At a corner of the large yard they landed in, there was a clump of flesh and blood. His head was bashed in with his jaw missing. His chest had caved in and both his arms were ripped off. She ripped his body in two with his waist and everything below lying still not far away. 

But surprisingly, his caved in chest was still rising up and down with shallow breaths and his skull was sucking air in and out. 

"Just put him out of his misery" Sam said, wincing at the sight of the once mighty Voldermort.

"I tried. Like Hermione said, he's immortal" Hancock said. 

She picked his top half up, and flung him into the nearby lake as a large tentacled creature devoured him.

Sam noticed that when Voldermort died, his points went up by 1. 

"The system is starting to reset and work again" Sam noted gladly.

When he reclaimed his body, he realized that Merlin had used up all his points. Even killing Merlin seemed to have no effect and he seemed to be stuck at level 1 again. But somehow the system was broken, and at level 1, even though he had no other abilities, he still retained all the familiars and had the Gantz and Tron system working. 

With the death of Voldermort, he was now level 2, starting practically all over again.

Not in any hurry, he knew from now on he could use his points to summon again. 

"This place looks even more impressive than the copy in Disney World" Sam smiled, looking at the large castle from the outside. 

"Disney World? What is that?" Hermione asked. 

"Nevermind. Hermione, give us the grand tour" Sam smiled.

Hermione was happy to do so, bringing them through the whole castle. 

While there were no one else around, besides the paintings, all the ghosts in the castle were there as well as a few house elves and Hermoine introduced everyone as they had a big feast in the great hall prepared by the house elves.

"These are elves?" Tauriel frowned, feeling a bit insulted.

Even though they were magically very powerful, they were short and ugly, and were nothing like the race of elegant elves that Tauriel belonged to.

"Different worlds with different species. Sometimes they are named the same" Hermione explained, half apologetically to Tauriel

Tauriel had to choice but to accept this, but she remained uncomfortable the rest of the night watching the ugly grumpy creatures serve them like slaves.

"Hey Hermione, bring me to your bedroom" Sam smiled, drunk on butterbeer and Hermione looked at him with a hunger in her eyes.

As soon as they reached Hermione's room, Sam jumped on her as both bodies crashed onto her bed.

Hermione looked at Sam's eyes as he entered her, tears filling her beautiful eyes while being fucked in her familiar bed and in her familiar room where she spent her youth. 

Behind them, Alex and Sabrina were naked and started crawling into bed, feeling extremely pleasant being in a place filled with magic. 

Hours later, the female dorm of Gryffindor was filled with the sounds and smells of sex. 

As Hogswarts was so large, there were plenty of room for everyone and all the familiars split up into groups they were comfortable in. 

The Gryffindor dorms was occupied by of course Hermione, and was joined by Alex, Sabrina, Phoebe, Mindy, Mathilda, Melinda, Buffy,  Faith, Annabeth , Hannah, Jenny and Hancock.  

The Ravenclaw dorms were occupied by Tauriel, Selene, Alice, Lara, Maxine, Aeon, Cameron, Trix, Violet, Rey, Chun Li, Wynona, Rita,

The Hufflepuff dorms were occupied by Natasha, Selina, Harley, Wanda, Sif, Diana, Carol, Cara, Mary, Ororo, Susan, Mera, Linda, Samantha and Donna. 

The Slytherin dungeons were occupied by Serleena, Jennifer, Yuriko, Raven and Rhea while Quorra remained in the Nexus. 

Sam spent days visiting everyone in their beds. This was the first time everyone got their own space rather than spending their time always together in the Nexus. 

A few days later, they gathered in one of the classrooms, they started planning their next move.

"As the earlier reports by our scouts said, this world is an amalgam of all your worlds that you remember. If so, let us concentrate on securing this piece of land first. As this is England, or the equivalent of England, we should secure our borders first. That means conquering all the land to London, which includes the forces of the Vampires and Werewolves from Selene's world.

It appears that the intergalactic war killed the majority of the leaders of both sides, so only the underlings remained. But because there were no leaders to hold them back, London and beyond are now infested with werewolves and vampires who are acting in an unrestrained manner, practically wiping out the majority of the regular humans. 

Stomp them out. We have to start maintaining order first on these lands, then one continent an a time, then we need to secure the world. 

Selene, you take charge in this. You can take the majority of the team with you. Eliminate them all, vampires and werewolves!" Sam said.

"Affirmative" Selene nodded. Although she was an elder of the vampires, these vampires that remained were many generations under her that she no longer has any affections for. Besides, they now seemed rabid based on the reports and could no longer be controlled. 

"We don't know if there are more intergalactic threats out there. So we should set a goal of within 6 months to accomplish this, but the more powerful of you like Serleena, Rhea, Samantha, Kara, Carol and Hancock remain at Hogwarts to be the first line of defense against such forces" Sam said.

"Also, I want a team of scouts which consist of Diana, Sif, Susan, Mera, Wanda, Ororo, Jenny and Hannah to secure the boundaries with Europe. Cross the channel and secure a territory on the other side" Sam commanded.

They nodded and teamed up accordingly.

With a few minor preparations, and the fact that Quorra and Sam will be monitoring from the Nexus, they all departed on their missions.  

21