Chapter 81 – Securing Great Britain and across the Channel
1.8k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Realizing that Chun Li and Mathilda was nowhere near enough to hold a whole country, Sam immediately went to work and stripped his clothes off. It has been a while since he summoned new familiars. 

Having killed so many werewolves and vampires, not to mention dragons and more, he had plenty of points to summon new familiars and it took him over 6 hours to summon so many familiars at once. 

He was informed by Quorra that the situation over the English Channel had settled down after he sent the rest as backup, but he was not willing to conquer new territory but concede territory he already won. 

So he made sure he had enough new familiars to hold the country. After all, he had the whole planet to control. 

Quorra cleaned his sticky body on the bed with a wet cloth as they watched the new familiars dress in the gantz suits and got ready for battle. 

He was busy summoning exactly 16 new familiars, each with different roles to play.

He summoned Elizabeth Swan who looked like Keira Knightly, who acted as her in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and placed her as the leader of the country. Not only has she had leadership experience as the Queen of the Pirates, she had the appropriate British upbringing as a young daughter of a governor, so she had all the training to behave like a leader of England. 

Angelica Teach, looking like Penelope Cruz from the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides movie controlled London itself like a mayor. Skilled with the sword and pistol, she was dressed in a Gantz suit and was armed with a Gantz sword and Gantz gun, she was capable of controlling the city from any remnant monsters.

To assist the two women, Emma Frost who looked like January Jones from X-Men First Class was summoned as the telepath to link them to the rest. She was skilled in politics and was adept in ruling too. 

In the city, another telepath Elizabeth Braddock, whom Sam referred to as Betsy, looked like Olivia Munn from the X-Men Apocalypse movie, was also a telepath, only she was also one of those that patrolled the city. 

There were several others that also petrolled the city including the specialist vampire hunter Abigail Whistler who looked like Jessica Biel from Blade Trinity.

She teamed up with Betsy, Chun Li and Mathilda who was already in London to hunt whatever other enemies were in London. 

There were several others who used the Gantz suits abilites to conquer and secure the other cities in England. 

Bobbi Morse who was acted by Adrianne Palicki in the Agents of Shield TV Series was assisted by the mutant Daisy Johnson who was acted by Chloe Bennet from the same TV series partnered up to take over Manchester. 

Elektra Natchios who looked like Elodie Yung in the Daredevil and Defenders TV Show teamed up with Jessica Jones who looked like Krysten Ritter in the same series and in the Jessica Jones series because they already knew each other, to take over Birmingham. 

Laurel Lance acted by Katie Cassidy teamed up with Thea Queen acted by Willa Holland in the Arrowverse TV series teamed up to conquer Newcastle.

Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl from the Batman and Robin movies acted by Alicia Silverstone partnered with Laurie Juspeczyk aka Silk Spectre from the Watchman movie partnered up to take over Glasgow.

Lastly, Kate Kane aka Batwoman who looked like Ruby Rose took over Liverpool by herself. Although she was a lesbian, she didn't react to Sam that badly, but didn't seem as interested in getting more "attention" from him as the rest.

Sam also created 2 superspies, namely Melina Vostokoff who was acted by Rachel Weisz and Yelena Belova acted by Florence Pugh, both from the latest Black Widow movie, took over Scotland Yard and started forming their own intelligence service to oversee the country with Elizabeth Swan, and Angelica Teach. 

As the others slowly took over the larger cities, after eliminating whatever enemies and rescuing the extremely few survivors in each city, each pair moved on to the next cities one by one, to Sheffield, Leeds, Bristol, Nottingham, Leicester and so on.  

With the new team more than able to handle the situation, Sam turned his attention to his older familiars who have already secured a position in a ruined city just over the English Channel. 

He teleported over through the Nexus and was shocked that they were not in France!

The other familiars welcomed him in what looked like a collapsed city which looked like it was once a beautiful port city.

From a distance he could see his Ororo summoning a huge storm, Mera moving giant waves inland wiping out large groups of enemies.

Diana and Sif were throwing themselves at the enemy while Kara, Rhea, Samanta and Linda was flying around shooting heat beams and burning the large army attacking them.

Wanda was floating in the air shooting at the enemy while Carol was also flying into the enemies while being surrounded with her Binary energy.

But the most shocking of all, most of the enemies being killed were orcs!

Not only that, there were several dead balrogs nearby while Diana and Sif had just engaged another one.

"Where... what.." Sam stammered, not knowing what to make of this.

"Welcome to Grey Havens, the ruins of the port city of the Elven realm of Lindon, Middle Earth" Tauriel said grimly.

The initial scouting party of Diana, Sif, Susan, Mera, Wanda, Ororo, Jenny and Hannah was faced with an army of orcs immediately upon landing on the shores of the port city.

Not knowing what to expect, they were attacked instantly, and although they weren't hurt too badly, they were placed on a back foot especially with the balrogs, that only when backup arrived did they solidify their position here.

Of all the familiars, Tauriel was the only one that recognized the place immediately upon arriving, unlike the rest.

"Middle Earth? Who is the enemy? Sauron?" Sam asked

"If my history is correct, we're facing Melkor aka Morgoth, not a mere Sauron. He is a Valar, arguably the mightiest of them all, second only to Eru Iluvatar, the creator god. He's practically a god here. 

His armies are more vast, and he's much more powerful. Sauron is also here, as his right hand man" Tauriel answered 

Sam sighed. This won't be as easy as he thought.

 

 

19