Chapter 99 – The Impossible Mission
766 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam quickly checked his stats 

[Name: Sam Serra
Age:19
Class: Swordsman
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Level: 15
Strength: 11 Speed: 11
Agility: 11 Durability: 10
Intelligence: 10 Charisma: 10
Life: 135 Mana: 135]

[Skill - Swordsmanship Lvl 5]
[Skill - Parry Lvl 3]
[Skill - Cleave Lvl 3]
[Skill - Dodge Lvl 3]
[Skill - Pierce Lvl 1]
[Special Skill - Summon Familiars]
[Special Skill - Heal]
[Special Skill - Magic Missile]

"Looks like this is the final mission. I hope these stats are enough" he said, looking up. 

In front of him was a winding path up a mountain, sandwiched between hills on either side creating a large alleyway. 

There was no turning left or right, only forwards, making it difficult to retreat. It was do or die. 

Before he even turned the corner to enter the cave at the end of the path, he could hear loud breathing that made his heart miss a beat. 

Foolish human. Do you think I cannot smell you from a mile away?

A huge fireball shot towards him, filling up the whole path, burning everything from the entrance of the cave all the way through the path. 

Sam stood in the Nexus and looked at the creature from within the Nexus. 

"It's a freaking dragon" Sam said staring at the black skinned creature. It looked quite like Smaug in the Hobbit movie, and was around the same size too. 

The cave was full of mountains of gold as well as jewels of every shape and color. 

"Need any help?" all his familiars asked him. 

"My intention is to try and finish this mission by myself... but..." he looked at the sword in his hand.

It was a basic sword he got from the Survival Tutorial.

"I'll try first. But Kara will be my backup" he said

He appeared on top the dragon's back, immediately ramming his sword into its back, but his sword could not penetrate. 

The dragon tried to shake him off but he disappeared into the Nexus again

"Go for the reverse scale!" Tauriel said

"Where is it located?" Sam asked

"It's the scale grown upside down below the dragon's chin" Hermione said

Within the Nexus, he took a close look at the dragon's anatomy. 

"Alright, I got it" he said

He reappeared just under the dragon's chin and thrust his sword into the area where the reverse scale joined the rest of it's scales. 

The sword got stuck, but he couldn't pry it off to reveal it's weak spot

The dragon roared as Sam disappeared again. 

Coward! Face me directly so I can turn you into charcoal!

"Why the hell would I want to do that?" Sam said from the Nexus as the dragon burned everything underneath his head, melting all the gold below him. 

"Be careful. That's molten gold" Hermione pointed out. 

"Damn..what do I do now?" Sam said

"I thought you were going to summon me? I'll remove the dragon scale and leave the rest to you" Kara aka Supergirl said

"Alright, that's a plan" Sam said as he moved out of the cave and back down the mountain path. 

Stopping when he was out of sight, he stopped and exited the Nexus.

Then he lifted his leather kilt as a beautiful blonde exited from his skin, ending up bent over in the doggie position, as they separated at the groin. 

"Mmmm.. that's always nice" Kara smiled. 

Sam smiled and embraced her, kissing her deeply. 

"Ok lover. Good luck" she smiled, shooting straight up into the air

Sam entered the Nexus again, running and blinking in and out of the Nexus until he arrived at the cave again. 

A dragon roared as Kara tried to use the sword to pry the reverse scale off, but the sword bent instead

Before the dragon could react, she punched it on the jaw, causing it to face upwards as she pried the scale off with her hands.

Sam shot an arrow from the mouth of the cave, having trained archery with Tauriel and Abigail Whistler.

The arrowhead pierced the dragon's exposed flesh, but it was too shallow due to the tough muscles of the dragon's jaw.

I will kill you!

The dragon roared with a arrow stuck into it's jaw.

Sam charged forwards bravely, and he blinked into the Nexus to avoid a fireball and blinked out right under it's jaw, stabbing his sword into its jaw. 

But the sword bent in two, unable to pierce its muscles!

The dragon swiped it's claws at Sam, who jumped to avoid it, but it caught him in the leg, causing him to flip in the air painfully as the bones in his leg fractured. 

Kara swooped down at superspeed and caught him. 

"Let me finish this" Sam said, firing the most powerful Magic Missile from his pointer finger. 

This bullet would be armor piercing, and it moved in midair, piercing the dragon's weak flesh and right into its brain. 

It roared as it stumbled around before collapsing on the ground.

"I did it!" Sam said, healing his leg with his heal spell. 

"Thanks" he said as Kara put him down. 

He walked to the dragon and looked at the carcass. 

"Bang" he said, pointing his finger at it's body. His most powerful Magic Missile pierced through it's normal scales!

"You didn't even have to remove it's reverse scale" Kara said

"Yeah. But I wanted to use my melee skills" Sam said

"It would be impossible because you had average weapons. Maybe if you get a magic sword, it would be possible" Kara said as she stared at something.

"Maybe this" she said, picking up a sword and passing it to him. 

Sam looked at the sword and drew it from it's beautiful scabbard. It was indeed magical as it felt light, yet sturdy. 

He walked up to the dragon and swung the sword at it. It immediately sliced through the dragon's scales like it was butter. Another swing at the rock and it easily pierced right through. 

"It didn't come with a name. But I will call it Dragonslayer" he said as he kissed Kara happily. 

He wiped the cave clean, putting all the gold and jewels into his dimension ring, as well as the body of the dragon itself. It should be worth something, as even its bones and scales could be used for weapons. 

"Now, lets get out of here" he said as Kara entered back into the Nexus by french kissing her

 

14