Chapter 105 – Attack in the Night
768 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam woke up as Nasha entered the tent. 

The others were sleeping in pairs in other tents, the other Razmatazz Tommy shared a tent with Steven, while the recruited mercenaries Alfonzo shared a tent with Ronaldo.   

Thus he as surprised she entered his tent rather than that with the other female Madelyn.

"What time is it? Is it my turn to keep watch?" Sam asked sleepily. 

"No. I've sent Tommy and Steven to keep the next watch" she said as she removed her top, then her bra.

"Then.." Sam said as he watched her remove her panties. 

"I want to have some fun" she said as she entered his sleeping bag head first

Sam felt his pants being pulled down as his face looked at her shaven pussy right in front of his face. 

He felt a warmth and wet orifice suck his dick as he gasped in shock as she grinded her pussy on his face. 

He became intoxicated and started licking her in return. 

It didn't take long before she was practically gushing over his mouth and she turned around to face him and started licking her own juices off his face as they kissed.

He felt her warm pussy engulf him as she moaned loudly.

She started moving her hips on top of him while his hands enjoyed touching her gorgeous body

From the outside, it was clear what was happening as the tent was shaking and Nasha's moaning left nobody in doubt what was going on. 

"Motherfucker!" Taz growled, watching from a distance. His hands were shaking in rage and envy

Steven saw Tommy getting angry, but decided to ignore it. What could he do anyway?

"I.... I'll go take a walk!" Tommy said loudly and stormed off,

Steven watched his back disappearing into the darkness. 

Tommy was a hothead, but he wouldn't do anything foolish. 

So he sat by the fireplace, poking at the fire and adding another log as he let Tommy walk off some steam. 

Nasha's moans grew higher pitched and faster before she screamed in ecstasy. 

"Finally" Steven said, shaking his head. It took 3 hours and his and Tommy's duty was finishing. It was time to pass the watch duty to someone else. 

He certainly didn't want to walk in on Nasha and Samsara and decided to call Alfonso and Ronaldo, as Madelyn and Nasha had already taken the first watch. 

"Tommy! Our watch is over" Steven called into the darkness, unsure where he went to

"Tommy?" he said, getting up from the fireplace, picking up his mage staff and walking towards the direction Tommy went

Just then, he felt eyes watching him and started backing away, walking backwards slowly towards the campsite. 

He wasn't sure there really was anything, but he felt a several eyes watching him from the darkness. 

Steven was an experienced adventurer. He trusted his instincts and immediately brandished his staff

"Illumination!" he casted and the tip of his staff shone a bright beam of light into the darkness. 

"Werewolves!" he cried out loudly, seeing a pack of werewolves had surrounded the campsite. 

The werewolves charged in an instant, knowing that they have already been discovered and Steven fired a fireball at the group in front of him. 

A werewolf jumped onto Steven and he barely managed to block it with his staff. 

Fortunately, he was a kung fu master from China before he came here and was familiar with using his staff as a blunt weapon.

As the werewolves ripped into the tents, Steven was glad to see that Alfonso, Ronaldo and Madelyn were already battle ready and fighting the creatures as they were fully dressed in their clothes to bed. 

Only Sam and Nasha were half dressed as they fought off some werewolves. 

Sam was using dragonslayer and it immediately cut two werewolves in half. 

Nasha had shot several werewolves with her arrows, but they weren't particularly effective as the creatures ignored the arrows sticking out of their bodies. 

However, Sam quickly finished them off by chopping off their heads. 

Nasha only managed to kill a werewolf when she shot it right in the head. 

Sam was only wearing his leather kilt which covered his groin area, but not his top, while Nasha had hastily only worn her leather top, but no bottoms and was armed with her bow and arrows. 

"We are surrounded" Steven said as he watched the werewolves close in slowly. 

"Where is Tommy?" Nasha asked

"I don't know. He walked off into the night and I haven't seen him since" Steven said

"You didn't stop him?" Nasha asked accusingly. 

"You guys were so loud! That was the reason he stormed off" Steven answered angrily.

"How is this my fault? You know he likes you, yet you fuck around in front of him" Steven muttered under his breath

"These fuckers are tough! They have healing abilities!" Ronaldo said, barely managing to fend off a werewolf by himself. 

The creatures were 2 meters tall and were several times stronger than a normal human being. 

Madelyn was struggling with the werewolf that she was fighting and Alfonso was badly injured with a werewolf on top of him, ripping his flesh with its claws. 

Sam jumped over a tent as dragonslayer flashed and the werewolf over Alfonso's head flew into the air. 

[Heal] he casted, immediately healing Alfonso

Nasha shot an arrow into the head of the werewolf attacking Madelyn. 

Sam looked around him, seeing that there were over 10 werewolves still around. 

He extended his hand and shot 5 [Magic Missiles] that instantly killed 5 of them and chopped off the heads of another 3 with smooth slashes. 

"They're fleeing!" Madelyn said and within moments, they were left by themselves and the dead bodies of the werewolves. 

"Is everyone accounted for?" Nasha asked

"Everyone except Tommy" Steven said

"No need to search for him" Sam said

"What do you mean?" Nasha asked

"Isn't this him?" Sam pointed to a headless werewolf he had killed

Although it wasn't wearing a top, it was wearing the same fur underwear thing like Tommy did.

Tommy usually wore this and a fur cloak with furry boots.

This dead werewolf had the fur boots too. Only the cloak was missing. 

"Damn it" Nasha said. It was the first night and they had already lost a long time member

 

11