Chapter 106 – Wyvern Attack!
1.2k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So long Tommy. I hope you're in a better place" Nasha said, as all of them faced the grave of Tommy Bernard aka Taz. 

His grave was the only one they buried. They burned the rest of the werewolf bodies. 

When the bodies died, they turned back to their human forms in the morning. 

Tommy's body was indeed the one they identified. 

But the other bodies were completely naked and were those of unknown men and women that had somehow been turned into werewolves. 

One of the horses was badly injured and they had to put it to sleep, while another was killed by the werewolves. So they only had 6 horses to pull 4 wagons. 

Nasha decided to leave one of the wagons behind and only go with 3 wagons. 

After packing up their tents, they departed. It would take another 3 or so days to go to the area where the wyverns were spotted. 

The further they travelled, the more distant they got from any signs of civilization. 

The second night was uneventful in the sense that they didn't get attacked, but Nasha and Sam's tent was as loud and noisy as the first night, so much so that the other tents were placed a bit further away so the others could sleep. 

As they rode on the third day, they rode up through a narrow ravine, with high cliffs on both sides. 

"I don't like the looks of this" Sam said, looking above them. 

"I know, me too. But this is the only path through here" Nasha said, getting her horses to move faster. 

Suddenly, as they turned a blind corner, a wyvern stood blocking their path less than 20 meters away!

It opened it's mouth ad shot a fireball towards them, causing Nasha and Sam to jump off the wagon as both their wagon and horses burnt to a crisp. 

The other two wagons swerved to the side to avoid the exploding wagon as well as not trample over Nasha or Samsara, but the wagon with Alfonso and Ronaldo overturned, while the one with Madelyn and Steven smashed into the side of the ravine as both passengers jumped off. 

Another fireball was blasted at the overturned wagon and Ronaldo barely managed to jump away. But Alfonso screamed in pain as he was trapped under the wagon, and was engulfed in the flames. 

Ronaldo, Madelyn and Steven were running towards Samsara and Nasha as she fired arrow after arrow at the wyvern. 

"Why... why are they here? We should only have arrived by tomorrow!" Madelyn screamed

"Maybe they spread out from there" Ronaldo yelled

"Fuck!" Steven said looking behind Nasha and Samsara

"What?" Nasha asked

"We are surrounded" Steven said.

They turned around and saw that behind them, another two wyverns were blocking their exit. 

Above them several more wyverns roared from the top of the ravine looking down on them. 

"No!" Madelyn gasped, falling to her knees, already giving up. 

"Don't give up!" Sam yelled as he lifted his kilt and exposed his penis

"What are you..." Nasha gasped in surprise. Is he going to shoot the wyverns with his erect dick?

Suddenly, a weird flesh like object expanded from his cock which formed into a body, a female body. 

She looked like she was being fucked doggie style before she stood up straight and pulled herself off his cock. 

Nasha, who was from Earth before, recognized her. 

"You're....Melissa Beniost?" she asked

"No. I'm Kara" the naked blonde responded

"Kill them all" Sam said and she flew off in a flash

"What's going...on.." Nasha said, but another flesh object started to form at Samsara's groin.

Another identical blonde appeared and she detached herself from his cock as well.

Then another girl formed, a pretty brunette this time. 

As she flew off, Nasha asked him "Who.. who are they?" 

"That one is Kara, the other one is Linda who is her er... clone. Then that is Samantha" he said, pointing as fast as he could to follow the superspeed of the 3 girls. 

Summoning 3 of them would drain his mana reasonably fast, but he could last at least half an hour at this rate. 

"I don't understand... " Nasha said

 "One of my secret abilities is to summon familiars. I can summon female figures from our TV and Movie knowledge. That is Supergirl, Red Daughter and Reign" Samsara said

"I know them! I watched the TV series on Earth!" Steven said

"Well... secret ok?" Samsara asked

"Sure!" Steven nodded, making a gesture that he was zipping his lips together. 

Ronaldo and Madelyn looked in amazement as the 3 supergirls decimated the wyverns in no time. 

As they landed back in front of Sam, he walked up to them and grabbed their groins, inserting his finger into their pussies

"What... what are you doing?" Nasha asked

"Grabbing them by the pussy" Samsara smirked as they disappeared into his hands. 

There were 21 wyverns in total. But now that they no longer had their wagons nor horses, there was no way to bring them back to claim their rewards. 

"No worries. I'll handle it" Samsara said, making the wyverns disappear as he went near them. 

"Where did they go?" Ronaldo asked

"Into my ring" Samsara said, pointing to his finger. Of course, in reality, the wyverns were kept in his secret ring on his cock. 

"Ok then. What do we do now? Should we return?" Steven asked

"No.. I want to see why the wyverns came all the way here. Perhaps there are many more all over the place in that direction" she said, pointing to the direction they were supposed to go to. 

"Are you sure we can handle it?" Madelyn asked, knowing now how outclassed they were. 

"I don't know, can we?" Nasha asked, looking at Samsara

"Sure" he smiled confidently. 

Actually without them around, he was confident he could handle the wyverns with just his magic missiles and his skills with Dragonslayer. 

But the reason he summoned the 3 Kryptonians was that it would minimize the casualties as he really could not protect his current companions without them. 

"Then its settled then" Nasha said

"Wait.. no. I don't think I will join you guys" Madelyn said, still shivering

"Yeah. Me too. The wyverns... they were too much for me" Ronaldo said

"Ok. You both can return first. We will share the rewards for these 20 wyverns. But for the ones we will get after this and whatever we find, you will both be excluded ok?" Nasha said

"Yeah.. ok" Madelyn said

They both bade their farewells and left

Nasha looked at both Sam and Steven. They were the last 3 in this expedition.

"Lets go" she said as they continued on foot.

 

13