Chapter 108 – Final Weeks in Russelbarr
752 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samsara and Nasha approached the scene of the battle. 

The 3 Kryptonians Kara (Supergirl), Linda (Red Daughter) and Samantha (Reign) looked completely unscathed and only had the dust of the pulverized mountain stuck to their naked bodies due to their sweat. 

Diana (Wonder Woman) had her right arm broken and hanging limply by her side while Hancock was injured on the ground, with her left arm and leg melted by acid. 

Serleena looked exhausted, but looked fine

Samsara immediately healed Diana and Hancock as he wasn't sure if they would heal by themselves in the Nexus.

To Nasha's shock, Samsara walked to them and one by one kissed them, and took his time fingering their pussies, some from the front directly grabbing their crotch, and others from the back, groping their ass cheek at the same time as they moaned to his fingering.

They seemed to willingly accept his fingers manipulating their pussies and then suddenly disappearing into the Nexus

Although quite a bit of mana was used to summon 6 familiars, he still had tasks that needed to be done. 

Immediately, he summoned another two bodies which appeared from his cock and they ended up being Hermione Granger and Alex Russo who immediately created wands for herself and Hermione. 

Knowing what happened from the Nexus, both of them started casting spells to purify the air from the remnant poisons that the dragon cast as well as whatever acid that was all around them, neutralizing the dangers before it spreads and causes more harm. 

Nasha watched in amazement as characters from the TV show and movies, looking exactly like the actresses that acted in their roles, stood around naked while actually casting real magic.

What kind of ability was this? She's seen it twice earlier with Serleena, Kara, Linda, Samantha, Diana and Hancock. 

It was then that it dawned on her that no wonder Samsara was so confident in all situations and especially so in the tutorial.

Not only was he a superb fighter in his own right, he had a special abilities that could overcome nearly all obstacles.

Using his sword Dragonslayer, he started harvesting the blood and other body parts of the 3 headed dragon, and keeping them in his storage ring.

Nasha started helping him.

She wouldn't really ask for a portion of the reward for this dragon, since she didn't do anything and in fact, he had to save her.

However, Samsara insisted on sharing the rewards with her, as nobody would believe. him being a newbie would be able to kill the dragon by himself.

--

Nasha was holding Samsara's hand as they walked back to Russelbarr 

"You're leaving soon aren't you?" she asked

"How did you know?" Samsara asked

"You are meant for greater things. Marisol said the same after your adventure together and I was curious what she meant. Now I know" she said, leaning her head on his arm. 

"So what about you? I guess there isn't Razzmatazz anymore without Tazz" Samsara asked

"I... I don't know. Perhaps Steven and I will disband... or maybe we'll join another team. I don't think we can recruit and continue our team as we are. We aren't powerful enough for higher missions" she said, knowing it was pointless to ask Samsara to stay. 

They took their time on foot back to Russelbarr, making love in the woods everynight and even in the daytime along the way.

Finally they arrived in Russelbarr.

Steven, who was in the mercenary guild together with Madelyn and Ronaldo waiting for news, stood up to greet them as they saw them enter the guild building.

"Nasha! You're alive! Did you give up and return?" Steven asked

"Of course not. We killed the dragon that was causing the calamity behind the wyverns" Nasha said

The guild was in an uproar upon hearing Nasha and Samsara completed the mission, especially when they found out it was a tri headed dragon.

They collected the reward for the tri headed dragon and the 20 wyverns, and split up the profits between Samsara, Nasha, Steven, Ronaldo and Madelyn, splitting up the rewards according to their contribution, which meant Nasha and especially Samsara getting most of the gold reward.

After having a celebratory dinner together, they went their own way with Nasha staying on extra night with Samsara.

The next morning, after a final fuck session, she left to handle several matters especially the deaths of Taz and Alfonzo.

Since she was the team leader, she had to try to accomplish their final wishes as the executor of their will to the best of her abilities.

As for Samsara, he went to visit Dorgon the dwarven smith, to measure and fit more of his familiars with the dragon armors he has completed, as well as give him more dragon parts from Rothruroc.

With more bones and such, he made more requests for weapons, as many of them, from Mindy to Selene, Alice to Annabeth, there were over 50 familiars who needed personalized weapons and armor.

Then he went to visit Muriel with another dragon heartstrings. Since Sabrina, Phoebe and Melinda didn't use wands, Muriel made them into a pair of broomsticks instead. While Sabrina appreciated a broomstick, neither Phoebe, Melinda or Alex needed one, and while Hermione could use a broom, she preferred to apperate instead. 

He continued going into Dorgon's workshop every few days to measure and fit his different familiars.

--

Back in his inn, he looked at his inventory together with Mindy and Hermione, his two closest friends among his familiars. 

He could summon 2 familiars without using mana as he recovered faster than he could use it, any more will start to drain his mana slowly. Thus, he summoned two who were the closest in age, and he spent the most time with. 

His next closest was Alex, and his third choice, but she was too much of a prankster.

Besides, he needed a clever and competent warrior and mage each to help him check and plan his inventory. 

He was preparing to leave tomorrow morning to finally start exploring this world. 

The storage ring on his right hand had basic weapons from the tutorial as well as a basic amount of gold and silver to survive, plus rations and water for his travels. This was his public ring for every day use which he could show openly. It was also the cheapest looking storage ring.

The gold storage ring that he wore on a chain around his neck was used for all mountains of gold he found in the dragon's cave. A vast fortune that he would rather not display or let known to anyone but him and his familiars. 

And lastly, there was the ring on his cock which held all the dragon armors, clothes, wands and weapons, together with his own sword the Dragonslayer. 

"What would you do with the other broom? Dragon heartstrings seem like such a waste to make into a broom" Hermione said

"Are you sure you don't want it? Sabrina took the other one, but this one is the spare" Samsara said

"I'm sure. I never enjoyed broom riding unless necessary. I prefer apparating or travelling using portkeys or through the floos" Hermione said

"Then why don't you summon someone new? You haven't done that since this second restart" Mindy said

"Summon someone new.....hmmmm" Samsara said as he slowly walked over to his bed. 

"Wait, you're doing this now?" Hermione said in shock

But Samsara was already grunting with pleasure as a body started forming from his cock. 

11