Chapter 10 – Restoration and Recovery
9.2k 11 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam watched in horror as the cloaked man held Mindy's empty skin to his face, then placing her skin into his cloak at his groin area and seemed to be pleasuring himself by rubbing her skin onto himself.

He froze from the shock and regret, not realizing that chaos was still happening all around him. 

Due to them being forced to drop their weapons, Tauriel was dragged down by the monsters, while Selene was already overwhelmed and out of sight as numerous monsters surrounded where he last saw her and were pummeling her with their grotesque fists and body parts.

"Sam! Help!" Tauriel yelled from under the bodies of fleshy monsters that was so numerous all he saw were blobs of muscles moving towards him. 

"Fuck you! Fuck you!  [Magic Missile]" he yelled, casting hundreds of Magic Missiles, his left hand shooting at the monsters attacking him, his right hand shooting at the cloaked man. 

The cloaked man laughed as he cast a shield blocking all the missiles aimed at him. The monsters in front of him were nearly unstoppable, the first and nearest one took several hundred Magic Missiles before it dropped dead, but the second and third behind monster immediately swarmed Sam. 

He quickly cast [Shield] just as they slammed into it. The spell managed to stop the monsters in it's tracks, and Sam was pleasantly surprised that there was no feedback from the shield, but just at that moment, the shield cracked and shattered and the monsters rushed him. 

Multiple fists pummeled him breaking his bones with each hit, causing him to lose consciousness nearly immediately. 

Just as he was about to faint, he yelled "Nexus!"

Instantly, the chaos around him turned silent. He could see the outside, but the enemies could not see him as he watched the monsters phase through his body and more and more monsters swarmed the area he was in. 

He quickly cast [Heal] on himself, healing his multiple broken bones and internal injuries. He was surprised how badly hurt he was in mere seconds. Suddenly, he thought about the punishment received by his familiars. 

He quickly got up and ran forwards yelling "Tauriel! Selene!" 

As the monsters became more ethereal in the Nexus, he finally saw two bloodied naked bodies on the ground nearby and ran towards them. 

Tauriel was faced down, her limbs twisted and broken, while she bled from her mouth and nose and was coughing blood as she breathed in shallow breaths and looked in agony. He noticed that she was bleeding profusely from between her legs as well, from both orifices. 

It was clear that she was raped by the monsters. He looked at the grotesque monsters and their over-sized and horribly misshapen penises and shuddered at the thought of them raping Selene and Tauriel. 

Selene on the other hand lay still, her eyes wide open without blinking. Her limbs were also broken and facing the wrong way, and she was also bleeding from between her legs and her jaw was broken and agape. Unlike Tauriel, she clearly wasn't breathing anymore.

"Selene! Not you too" he said in horror but rushed towards Tauriel and quickly cast [Heal] since it looked like she was still alive.

As he cast the spell, he moved his hands around Tauriel's body. Her injuries to her head were healed with one hand, while her internal injuries where healed with the other as both hands gently touched her body. Then her limbs bent back into their proper positions as he healed them and finally he placed his hand onto her private areas.

She was so badly raped that both holes were torn into one big hole. Inserting his fingers, he healed her back to her original size and tightness, restoring their function so much so it was impossible to tell she was injured there in the first place.

She was still unconscious so he kissed her lips and gently placed her to the ground. Just as he approached Selene, she gasped for air painfully and her body started writhing in pain.

"Selene!" he yelled as he immediately touched her face and torso with both hands, casting [Heal]. She was still alive, and even without his healing of her head and face wounds as well as her internal injuries, he could see her injuries in other places starting to heal by itself.

But not allowing her to endure the longer process of healing herself, he quickly healed her limbs, all her other wounds and lastly her injuries to her two lower orifices. 

She looked at him with love in her eyes as she felt her sex and anus heal around his fingers, feeling their length and girth inside her now tight again orifices and even squeezing his fingers as she leaned up and kissed him. 

"Selene....Thank God.." he said with tears in his eyes.

Tauriel regained consciousness and looked around finding Selene lying on Sam's lap as they kissed and he fingered her. She walked to them and knelt by the side.

Sam pulled her over, hugging her and kissed her. With Selene on his lap and Tauriel next to him, his hand moved down Tauriel's body and started fingering her as well. Both girls were kissing him passionately as he penetrated their naked bodies with his fingers. 

Just then, several monsters phased through their bodies and were rampaging around searching frantically for them, breaking the mood between the three of them.

It was then that he realized that the man in the cloak seemed to be gesturing angrily, commanding the monsters to spread out and search for them. 

He wondered what happened to Mindy's skin when he saw her skin lying lifelessly on the Nexus floor.

"Mindy!" he said as he released both familiars and got up, running up to her skin, he gently picked it up and hugged it. Tauriel and Selene stood somberly by his side.

[Heal] he cast on her immediately. To his pleasant surprise, her body started inflating and filling up with flesh, bones and all her organs and ligaments. Within moments, he held Mindy's fully restored body in his hands and started kissing her and beckoning her to wake up. 

However, after physically restoring her body, Mindy was still lifeless. He tried casting [Heal] again and again to no avail. 

"Nexus! How do I revive Mindy?" he asked desperately. 

[Mindy McCready has died. You will have to re-summon her at a cost of one level]

"Oh... I can re-summon any familiar that died?" he asked.

[Affirmative. As long as the cost is paid, you can re-summon the said familiar. However, be aware that if you do not re-summon the familiar, and summon someone else instead, then when you eventually re-summon the dead familiar, her memories will be reset and all the experiences that you had together will be erased]

"That is fine. I don't really care about losing a level. I want to re-summon Mindy" he ordered. 

His body stiffened up and he fell to the floor as he dropped Mindy's body. Selene caught her body while she and Tauriel watched with great interest. 

"Quickly put her onto me" he instructed through his gritted teeth. 

Selene was carrying Mindy's body so she opened her legs and impaled her onto his erect penis, then lay her body onto his. 

His whole body was fully tightened now, even to the point he felt every muscle was about to cramp up. 

Suddenly, he felt something unexpected. He felt lips coming out and grabbing onto the base of his cock!

Fingers started appearing from his hipbones and the lips on his cock started moving upwards, seemingly kissing the lifeless Mindy's outer pussy lips. 

All the while, she watched as a a face seemed to appear on Sam's groin and was sucking his penis into her mouth. The arms started pushing his hips and pushing herself out. 

Sam was surprised as it was another Mindy who was appearing as her purple hair appeared and her eyes finally appeared from his groin.

Mindy seemed to panic seeing another female body on her face and started pushing the lifeless body off Sam's cock. Tauriel moved immediately, catching the lifeless Mindy's body before it fell to the floor. 

Mindy swallowed his cock into her as her throat bulged with the shape of his cock, then her shoulders appeared, then her upper torso, breasts, stomach and then hips as her legs appeared from the bottom of his hips.

Having experienced this before, she moved herself to the right position as their bodies separated and she felt his full erection inside her womanhood. 

"Hmmmmm, I love this, you cocksucker" she said as she leaned down to hug him as she enjoyed him being inside her. 

She finally revealed her feelings towards him as she had watched jealously as Tauriel and Selene fuck him. Both Tauriel and Selene looked at each other awkwardly then turned away to view the scene outside as the flesh monsters moved around still looking for them. 

Both of them suddenly felt one of Sam's hands touch them between their legs behind as he started fingering them while Mindy fucked him. 

Mindy took her time and enjoyed herself for several minutes before he came inside her, while the other two were sated as well, drenching both his hands with their juices. 

"Now, which one of you bitches were fucking him while I was being resurrected?" Mindy asked, remembering that she emerged under somebody's pussy.

"Watch you mouth Mindy! It was you who did it to yourself" Selene scolded as she pointed at the other body.

"That.... that's me!" Mindy said, getting off his cock and walking to her old body.

She picked it up, groped her own breasts, then started fingering it.

"Amazing! Can I have it?" she asked

"Uh... sure. It's your body after all. What do you want to do with it?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. But since it was me, I want it" she said, still fingering her old body.

"Look at that!" Tauriel said looking outside the Nexus, causing everyone to look.

Outside the Nexus, the mysterious man started shooting out black clouds from his hands, and the clouds seemed to have consciousness as they flew each into a corridor all over the hall. 

"That guy is a wizard. We need someone to fight fire with fire. We need a wizard too" Selene said, looking at the cloaked man.

"I agree, Mindy clearly stabbed his face with two swords, and he just laughed it off. We can't let him get close to us. But bullets and arrows won't hurt him" Tauriel added.

Mindy looked at the cloaked man and subconsciously covered her genitals. She remembered him devouring all her insides from there.  

Sam checked his level and found that he had leveled up and was now Level 15. 

"Nexus! I have enough points for another familiar! I'll summon a wizard this time" he said.

Instantly he stiffened up and lay on the ground. His erect penis stood upright as his whole body clenched up. 

"Since you are erect again, lets not waste the moment!" Mindy said as she suddenly opened her legs and sat on him, getting him balls deep inside her. 

"What are you doing?" Tauriel exclaimed. Sam thought the same thing but could not say anything now as his jaw locked up. 

"Whoever is being summoned can push me off when she is ready. Meanwhile, why not enjoy it. After all, how often can you get cunnilingus while being fucked?" she laughed as she grinded herself onto Sam's helpless body while Tauriel and Selene watched. 

89