Chapter 19 – The Slayer
5.5k 1 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shhhtopp thhat" Sam slurred as his jaw and tongue tightened up, making it difficult for him to even talk. His body was completely stiff and fully flexed, including his erect member.

Mindy, being the earliest summoned, as well as the one least likely to care about manners and conventions was riding him hard while he was immobile.

"Why should I? Your cock was meant for riding" she said shamelessly as the other girls watched on in silence. All of them were now his lovers, and they have even made love with each other. But while Sam is in this state, it is always Mindy who takes full advantage of him.

"There, her lips have come out!" Hermoine said as lips surrounded his cock and were moving around it. Hands also appeared and were fondling their way around his body.

Mindy climaxed and lay on him, kissing his lips as she got off his body, allowing the new summoned familiar to come out.

A face came out of his hips, swallowing his cock, but he still could not see who it is. Then her blonde hair appeared as her whole head exited his body.

Selene and Alice helped to pull her out, revealing her top body including her breasts, down to her waist. They turned her around only for Sam to recognise her. Buffy Summers who looked exactly like Sarah Michelle Gellar who acted as her in the TV series!

Her legs popped out of her hips as the girls helped her to get to the right position.

She closed her eyes and groaned as Sam felt his organ squeezed by a tight wet place. The girls let her go as she started grinding herself on him, enjoying the large, long organ inside her body. 

Somehow, there seemed to be a spell or gias on her, making her unable to resist this handsome stranger balls deep inside her body, and wanting to make love to him passionately. 

Sam established the mind link with her, explaining what has been going on since he came into this world, who he was, and who she was as his summoned familiar. Her eyes opened, understanding everything, but not quite believing it. But looking around her at the other girls dressed to kill, she believed that it most likely is true, she is a summoned familiar. 

They climaxed together as he spurted his seed into her. She lay on him for a few moments as Hermione cleared her throat to get their attention. 

"Ahem... Tauriel is outside scouting the situation. So I am afraid we cannot linger here enjoying ourselves for too long" she said. 

Buffy looked at Sam, kissing him passionately before getting of his cock. As he exited her, a vacuous sound was heard as he popped out of her body, and their bodily fluids flowed all over him. 

Hermione summoned water with her wand, allowing Buffy and Sam to clean up. Then in the mind link she discovered what Buffy would prefer wearing. 

Since black was the color everyone else was dressed in, she decided to wear comfortable black lycra pants and a simple lycra top. 

As Hermione dressed her, Sam changed the viewpoint of the Nexus to Tauriel's position through the mind link. The scene around the Nexus immediately shifted to somewhere on the city walls, viewing outside as a fierce battle took place. 

There were knights, archers and magicians circling the huge demon who was the size of a small house. It grabbed a knight and the horse he was riding on, burning them to black charcoal in its grasp and threw the flaming carcasses at the other knights, setting one of them on fire. 

It opened its mouth and shot molten lava at the mages, who managed to block the attack with a magic shield. Merlin cast lightning bolts that managed to stun the demon, but only for a few short seconds.

The arrows that the archers shot disintegrated before even touching the demon and other spells cast by the mages only managed to anger it further. 

"Retreat! I will handle this myself!" Merlin ordered. The knights and archers had already taken heavy casualties, and many of the other mages were not experienced in combat magic.

The knights slowly covered the mages and archers retreat as Merlin stood alone, standing between the town walls and the demon.

"Do you think you can handle this demon?" Sam asked Buffy who stared at it through the nexus. 

"Don't know till I try" she said as she suddenly wielded her magical scythe. 

"Ok then. The rest of you only attack from long range. Try to cover Buffy as much as you can" Sam ordered as he got Tauriel to get to ground level from above the city walls.

Tauriel jumped and landed outside the walls, sprinting towards the demon and firing arrows at it. Her arrows burned to ashes before even getting close.

Sam exited from the Nexus, still a distance from the demon and cast [Magic Missile]

Hundreds of arrows shot out from his outstretched hands and bombarded the demon from multiple directions. However, they only managed to distract the demon, making it turn towards the direction Sam was in.

"That kid..." Merlin said, watching as Sam and the elven archer charged at the demon.

The demon started walking towards Sam but suddenly, another six women dressed in black appeared out of nowhere next to him.

Hermione cast Avada Kedavra! the killing curse that didn't kill the demon, but caused it great pain as the green bolt crashed into its body.

Mindy, Selene, Alice and Natasha fired what seemed to be an endless stream of bullets. Although they din't harm the demon, melted metal bullets still splattered on its body, especially its eyes, causing it to flinch and cover its face.

That was when Buffy charged in, chopping her magic scythe onto the demon's leg. 

The demon roared as the scythe pierced its tough skin, causing molten blood that looked like lava to pour out of its wound.

The demon swung its gigantic fist at Buffy, but she deftly somersaulted, avoiding the blow.

The girls worked in a strange chaotic harmony as Hermoine and Buffy wounded the demon while the other girls including Tauriel circled the demon and peppered it with bullets and arrows.

Merlin watched and joined in when someone needed a shield, but he noticed he was getting in their way, so he just stood ready to help if needed.

"Who are you?" Merlin asked Hermione, as she was standing nearest to him, and she was a wizard so he felt more comfortable talking to her.

"We are Sam Serra's summoned familiars. My name is Hermione Granger" Hermione said as she pointed to Sam who was firing more magic missiles. 

"Samsara? So you girls are samsara bodies?" he asked, hearing about such abilities before. A samsara body is an indestructible body of a person enslaved by another, who is that person's indestructible summoned slave. 

"No... not exactly" Hermione said, having read about such things herself. "Sam..uh... Samsara's innate ability is to summon, uh heroes from other dimensions, which is what we are" she answered. 

*Boof* the demon managed to land a hit on Buffy, sending her flying and in flames into the distance. 

Avada Kedavra!

Hermione cast again, distracting the demon as Merlin joined her.

Alice caught her and quickly brought her to Sam. Her body caught fire too, but her attempts to put it out were in vain.

Sam immediately cast [Create Water] to douse the flames on Buffy and Alice, then cast [Heal] on them.

Both of them instantly fully recovered.

"How was it? What do you need?" Sam asked.

"That demon is tough. My scythe can wound it, but it takes too long before it recovers again. I hate to say it, but I need help, another slayer perhaps" she said as she stood up holding her scythe. 

"Another slayer... I'll try my best" Sam said as he disappeared into the Nexus.

57