Chapter 22 – The Two Witches
5.1k 1 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam stripped his clothes again and sat on the floor of the Nexus. He felt he was impatient and felt that they were going nowhere and that he might as well simply stay in the Nexus and be a breeder or something. 

"Nexus, I want to summon two demon slaying mages" he said, hoping that he would be able to summon two other Halliwell sisters, or at least two others that would be able to help Phoebe banish or destroy the demon. 

As soon as he said that, he knew something was wrong. "Wha.... what was happening?" he thought as his body was wrecked with pain. Unlike before, all the muscles in his body would normally be fully clenched to the point of nearly cramping.

But now, he screamed in pain as every muscle actually cramped up in pain. His whole body spasmed like he was having a fit and involuntarily twisted and turned in pain and he was unable to relieve himself of the pain. 

He could feel all his muscles tearing, and his heart beat was getting faster and louder and his heart was starting to hurt under his tearing pectoral muscles. "Fuck, am I getting a heart attack?" he thought in panic.

[Heal] he cast in his mind. The magic spell countered his body tearing itself apart, even his penis was bending in strange ways as his muscles pulled beyond their capabilities. 

Outside, the girls all simultaneously screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Through the mind link, they suddenly felt whatever Sam was feeling.

Luckily although they were mind linked, they only experienced only the pain mentally. However, all their bodies were not affected and practically all of them were mentally alot stronger than Sam and were able to grit their teeth and bear the pain. Nevertheless, many of them were unable to continue keeping the demon in check. 

"What's going on? What's happening?" Merlin asked, running towards Hermione who he had a rapport with. 

"Something... went wrong..... with the summoning. Sam is ......in trouble.... and we are..... suffering the backlash. Please.... control the demon" Hermione gasped in pain holding her head.  

Merlin walked to the demon and started casting his own restraining spells as he watched the girls on their knees holding their heads. Mindy screamed angrily with tears in her eyes while the others bore their pain silently. 

While Sam's body twisted and turned in pain, four hands started appearing from his body. A pair of lips surrounded his penis, while another seemed to be drowning and her face seemed to be trying to come out of his chest. 

"Fuck! I'm summoning two familiars." Sam realized, finally understanding what went wrong with this summoning. 

However, all he could do is grit his teeth and hope if goes fast. His body tearing itself and his spell healing him was taking a toll on him. 

By now, two heads had emerged and were looking around in confusion. One had black hair, the other one white. Their arms had also been released and were trying to push their way out. However, it was difficult, as unlike before, Sam wasn't lying still facing up, but instead was rolling around in pain. 

Both girls looked at each other after having their heads bumped onto the floor several times and used their arms to stabilize Sam's body, before pushing out of him. Both of them now had their breasts exposed and were pushing their way up to the waist out of his body.

Although Sam was in intense pain, he could recognize both girls as Sabrina from the TV series the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and acted by Kiernan Shipka and Alex Russo from the TV series the Wizards of Waverly Place who was acted by Selena Gomez.

They both continued pushing their nubile naked bodies out of Sam's body but were stuck after their legs appeared. 

At that very moment the mind link activated automatically, enabling both of them to figure out what was going on. However, the mind link also made them scream in pain from sharing Sam's pain. 

All three of them screamed as their conjoined body writhed in pain, with their arms and legs moving in strange directions. 

Finally, somehow both Alex and Sabrina were able to calm down and try to extricate themselves from Sam's body. Alex moved her hips and ended up at his groin, finally separating from his body and finding his huge cock inside her. 

"Aaaah" yelled Alex as her 16 year old pussy got deflowered while Sam finally managed to calm down with only Sabrina still stuck in him. 

"Ohh, this is.... very nice" Alex said as she started fucking him. 

Unlike before where once the familiar was released, Sam's body was no longer stuck, he was still immobile, but no longer in muscle tearing pain. 

With only Sabrina stuck in him, his body was only at the normal point of having all his muscles clenched tightly. 

However, after the ordeal of tearing muscles, his whole body was exhausted and he couldn't enjoy Alex on his erect cock. 

"Hurry up please. It still hurts" Sabrina said. 

"No, I don't want to. This is soooo good" Alex said mischievously.

"Please... It hurts so badly" Sabrina pleaded.

"Oh alright. But I want more" Alex said getting off Sam's body.

However, she found herself unable to get off him.

"Wait. I can't get off him. Maybe it can't until he cums?" Alex said.

Both Alex and Sabrina could access Sam's memories and could guess that probably is correct.

"Shit. Try to get him to cum" Alex said as she started riding him hard.

Sabrina looked in panic and kissed Sam and started pushing her breasts into his face. Both girls rocked in rhythm as Alex ground his cock with her pussy and Sabrina rubbed her breasts on him trying to get him to cum.  

Although he was still in pain, Sam started responding and after a short while, he came in Alex, releasing her from their attachment to each other.

Alex got off him feeling a bit regretful for having his delicious cock out of her. Cum and her juices plus a bit of her blood exited her body as she got off him. 

Sabrina replaced Alex on his cock and as their bodies separated, she felt his hard cock inside her virgin 16 year old pussy. Sabrina screamed in ecstasy as Alex watched in envy as Sabrina started rocking on his cock hard. 

Sam gasped in pleasure of finally being free of the excruciating pain and didn't take much of Sabrina's movement to cum inside her too.

 "Aahh" Sabrina gasped as she got of Sam's cock, also with cum and juices flowing out of her. 

Sam actually fell unconscious after the ordeal. Both of them looked at him with adoration even though he looked pathetic with his tongue sticking out and saliva dripping out of his mouth. His whole body was positioned in an awkward manner as his limbs bent as if he were crippled. 

"Now what?" Alex asked while using her wand to washed herself then summoned some fashionable clothes for herself. 

"We were summoned to get rid of that demon, I guess we will begin there" Sabrina said, as she too cast a spell by spinning around to clothe herself. Unsurprisingly, both clothed themselves in black clothes as they knew from the mind link that the rest were dressed in black. 

"We can exit the Nexus by ourselves, but what about him?" Alex asked, pointing her wand at Sam's unconscious body. 

"We better bring him out too, otherwise we will all be stuck outside and unable to come back in" Sabrina said 

Alex nodded and waved her wand, levitating Sam's naked body. 

"Better dress him up first" Sabrina said. 

"Let me" Alex said as she waved her wand again dressing Sam like a male stripper, with only a black thong that barely covered his bulging cock, cowboy chaps, boots and a black bow tie. 

Alex laughed evilly and Sabrina giggled as they brought Sam out of the Nexus. 

 

59