Chapter 24 – Gwen
5.8k 4 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Man, how did you girls live like this?" Alex said in the Nexus as she started creating furniture and home comforts with her wand.

Hermione and Phoebe watched in amazement at Alex's creation magic and Sabrina started doing so too. Both their magics seem like wish fulfillment as they easily made plenty of king sized beds, a fully stocked kitchen, a huge jacuzzi as well as showers. 

Before long, the Nexus was a huge open space dorm room for all of them to comfortably live. 

"No rooms, walls or doors?" Mindy asked

"Doors? Rooms? I thought everyone was comfortable sleeping together... naked? I remember such memories in the mind link" Alex answered referring to the orgies she watched in their memories. 

"I would hate someone fucking Sam in a private room without sharing" Sabrina added. 

"How about toilets?" Buffy asked

"Have any of you gone yet? Is it even possible for us summoned familiars?" Alex replied. 

"I.. I don't know" Buffy replied. 

"Here, why don't you try?" Alex said conjuring up a toilet in the side of the room. 

"What... I ...um" Buffy stammered.

"Let me try" Faith said as she walked over to the toilet, dropped her pants and sat on it. 

After a while, Faith gave up.

"Nothing" she said standing up and walking to one of the beds, sitting down bottomless. 

"Aren't you going to put on your pants?" Buffy said in shock looking at Faith. 

"What's the point of clothes. We're here in our private dimension, free of all expectations. You're still shy?" Faith answered as she removed all her clothes and lay naked in the bed. 

"That's the spirit!" Alex said as she stripped naked and lay on the bed as well. She was joined by Mindy who striped and joined her in a bed. 

"Maybe we will only need to excrete when we eat food from this dimension. So far we have only been eating those magic drumsticks. Maybe real food will need toilets" Hermione said. 

"Maybe" Buffy answered. 

Tauriel joined Faith naked in a bed while Alice shared a bed with Selene.

After some hesitation, Phoebe and Sabrina also striped and shared a bed and relaxed while Natasha took a bed by herself. 

Hermione and Buffy were the most prudish, so they shared a bed, fully clothed.  

This was the first time they got to unwind, so they started chatting while watching the scene outside the Nexus. 

On the outside, Sam was on a bed in a locked room with the beautiful instructor named Gwen.

She was one of the instructors in the Academy of Aristal and her specialty was white magic or life magic.

She was also one of the most beautiful beauties in her kingdom. She was practically famous as the “Flower of Aristonia”, the most popular instructor at the academy, that every male student had fantasies about her.

She was also incredibly talented and had already reached level 40 by the age of 20. Now at 25, she was at the peak of her abilities as a level 42 white mage.

Her abilities were in healing, and her spells included minor and major spells and at her level, she could attempt resurrection spells, albeit with only a 30% chance of success. Even so, casting a resurrection spell, whether successful or not, would drain all her energy requiring a day or two of rest to recover.

Although she specialized in healing magics, common spells like “levitation” was not an issue for her, so levitating Sam’s body onto her bed was an easy feat for her. 

She placed her hands were on his body as a white light was conjured from her palms, healing and scanning his body. 

She frowned, not understanding why he was still unconscious. "Perhaps it's his ridiculously tight clothes" she thought to herself. 

So she started removing his unnecessary bow tie around his neck. Then his boots and chaps. 

She looked at the incredibly handsome teen in a ridiculously tight latex thong that didn't really hide anything as the whole outline of his dick could be seen. 

"Hey, what is she doing?" Alex said while watching from within the Nexus.

"It's your fault for dressing him like a stripper" Mindy said next to her. 

"Well, I didn't know this was going to happen. I dressed him like that for us, not for her!" Alex replied while watching helplessly from within the Nexus. 

Gwen cupped Sam's huge but flaccid cock and decided to strip him. She slowly peeled off his thong, revealing his cock as it seemed to uncurl itself and stretch out generously. 

Gwen's eyes popped open, looking at the beautiful sight as Sam's cock slowly started rising. 

“Oh my God! That is his…. his… his…” her mind reeled realizing she was looking at his cock getting bigger.

She had seen larger ones on animals like horses and evil creatures such as trolls and orcs of course, but on a human, this boy's size was significant.

Furthermore, no one in their right mind would fuck a troll or orc, but this boy… he was irresistibly gorgeous.

And his cock was very mesmerizing. She had to shake her head before she looked at the boy's handsome face. His face was so handsome that even if he wore a dress, he would be regarded one of the prettiest girls around.

“No! Concentrate Gwen, you have a job to do” she thought to herself firmly as she glanced away and started casting her healing spell on him, moving her glowing hands up and down his body. 

However, the more she looked at his naked body on the table, the more she realized that it was the most perfect male body she's ever seen, like a piece of art.

His body proportions, his trim yet muscular and toned body, his incredibly handsome face. She stared at his face and imagined how he would look when his gorgeous eyes were open. 

Without realizing it, she was playing with his dick absentmindedly. It was already hard and was very nice to touch, she thought.

She played with it, first with one hand, then two and started playing with it until it got rock hard, pointing at her face.

"Oh no! I see the look in her eyes" Alex said watching the scene.

"Speak for yourself. You have the same look in your eyes" Mindy said pointing at Alex's hand

Alex wondered what Mindy was on about, before realizing that her own hand was between her legs and she was masturbating while watching the scene. Mindy was too as were most of the others who were entranced in the scene outside the Nexus. 

"Here, a present for everyone" Alex said as she conjured a gift for everyone. 

"What's this?" Tauriel asked, looking at a replica of Sam's cock. 

"It's called a dildo. It vibrates!" Alex said demonstrating how to turn it on. 

"Since we can only helplessly watch from inside here, we might as well enjoy the show" Alex said crudely, turning hers on and using it on herself. Some like Alice and Selene used their dildoes on each other instead.

Back on the outside, mesmerized by the cock pointing at her face, Gwen closed her eyes and kissed the tip of the cock. Her mouth slowly opened and she took the tip into her mouth. Not satisfied, she started taking it deeper and before long, she was deep throating him.

She suddenly stopped as she heard noises of people walking past her room. She finally regained her senses and looked at him again. His cock was glistening with her saliva.

“What am I doing? This is crazy!” she said to herself as she took a step back, looking at the gorgeous teen. 

"No! I must help him recover. It's my duty!" she said firmly. 

She climbed up onto the bed, straddling Sam's body as she cast the healing spell again, moving her glowing hands to his head. 

"What kind of healing position is that?" Hermione yelled inside the Nexus. But as with all the others, she could only watch helplessly inside the Nexus. By now she too was naked in bed with her dildo deep inside her, watching it on the bed with Buffy who was also now naked. 

Back to the room, Gwen could feel Samsara's cock touching her pussy through her panties and she closed her eyes and started rubbing herself on him.

“Mmmmmm” she hummed and lost herself in the moment. She pushed her panties aside and started rubbing her bare pussy on the length of his erect cock.

She had forgotten to heal him and her juices lubricated the top of his cock, making her slide up and down him smoothly.

Suddenly, she moved all the way up and felt the tip of his penis touch the opening of her vagina.

She gasped and looked down and saw the tip of his cock at her opening. In fact the whole glans of his penis was already inside her. She hesitated for a long while before closing her eyes as she sat down impaling herself on his long hard cock.

She nearly couldn't help screaming in ecstasy as half the cock entered her. With her whole body quivering, she sat down completely plunging his cock balls deep into her pussy. Her eyes rolled up with pleasure.

She had lost her virginity to this boy. Although many men had pursued her, she never had anyone in her heart. However now she had so much lust inside her, she couldn't resist fucking this perfect male body.

She only managed to move up and down his cock a few times before she came on his cock, drenching it with her juices just as he also came into her.

Gwen suddenly sat still, with her eyes open and unblinking, as if she were in a trance.

[Do you want Instructor Gwen?]

Sam slowly opened his eyes and looked around. His eyes suddenly popped open looking at the gorgeous woman sitting on his cock.

"What's happening? Is this the new summon? I don't recognize her. Wait, no... I've seen her before. But which movie?" he thought to himself, not realizing that where he saw her before was in Willow, before the demon attack. 

"Sam!" yelled Alex through the mind link from within the Nexus

"Yes?" Sam answered, not recognizing the voice who called him.

[Affirmative, Gwen Acquired]

"Wha....??" wondered Sam as his mind was in a daze looking at the popup in front of his eyes.

"No! You've acquired another person from this world" Hermione said, having witnessed the earlier acquisition of Princess Jemima. 

"Huh? Where... what?" Sam said looking at Gwen.

Gwen's eyes blinked and she started rocking her hips, riding his cock again. 

"Wait!" Sam said and Gwen immediately stopped. 

"Who are you?" he asked in shock. 

"I am Princess Gwendolyn of Aristonia, only daughter of King Richard the 23rd of Aristonia. I am also an instructor in the Academy of Aristal and Professor in White Magic there." she said, sitting still on his cock. 

"Fuck me! Another princess?" Sam exclaimed. 

Responding to his statement, Gwen started fucking him again. Sam looked at her in astonishment but let her finish as he came into her again. 

They got up and he instructed her to act as usual and not show her subservience to him. 

"Understood master" she answered. 

"No just call me Sam..sara" he said, adopting the name Jemima and Merlin called him. 

"Yes Samsara" she said. 

"You're really enjoying the show, aren't you all?" Sam asked through the mind link, looking at all his familiars. 

"Yes, yes we are" they laughed, all lying naked on their huge beds, playing with their vibrating duplicates of his cock. 

"Damn it. Joke's on me I guess" he thought to himself. 

He looked at the stripper clothes that Alex conjured for him and shook his head. 

"Are there any other clothes that I can wear?" he asked Gwen. 

"You can wear the Academy robes" she said, handing him one of hers. 

It was a brown cloak with the Academy's badge on the left breast. Although Sam was slightly taller than Gwen, it fit him quite well and covered his naked body. 

"Does this mean I am accepted to the Academy?" Sam asked Gwen, looking at himself in the mirror. 

"Yes, Merlin said he wanted to recruit you quite urgently" Gwen answered. 

"I guess that means I'll be enrolling then" he said. 

 

 

 

67