Chapter 42 – The Thief and the Brain Doctor
3.4k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wake up"

"Wake up"

"For God's sake.... WAKE UP!"

Sam slowly regained consciousness as a cacophony of female voices seemed to be yelling at him to wake up inside his head. 

He still had trouble opening his eyes, but he forced himself to open his eyes to see what was going on. 

The room was very dark, but he could see that he was naked and he was chained in a spread eagle position to the wall by his wrists and ankles. 

Suddenly a purple skinned humanoid creature with creepy eyes and 4 tentacles on its face appeared from the shadows holding something that looked like a cockroach like insect in its hands. 

"Oh fuck! It's a illithid!" Sam screamed in his head

An illithid or in other names a mind flayer is an evil aberration which were conquerers from the Underdark. They are creatures deeply feared by other humanoids due to their sadistic and tyrannical nature and psionic abilities 

They literally ate brains and they bred by inserting a tadpole into their victims which will eat their brains and grow into a new illithid with the victim's body.  

"Oh shit! No! No" Sam yelled in his head, but could not even scream as the illithid placed the cockroach thing next to his ear. 

He knew it wasn't a purple cockroach but a illithid tadpole as it crawled into his left ear. 

He could hear and feel the disgusting thing inside his ear as it crawled deeper and deeper into his head. 

The illithid walked off and disappeared, leaving Sam by himself as he started screaming in pain as his brain started being eaten by the tadpole.

The process will take a few hours before the illithid eats most of his brain and bonds with the remaining brain that sustains his body. 

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body moved and twitched uncontrollably.

With whatever consciousness he had, he knew he wasn't able to do anything until he got off the chains first. 

He opened the Nexus as all his familiars exited the Nexus and immediately attended to him. 

As the girls were connected by the mind link, they experienced his pain too, albeit to a lesser extent. 

The mages immediately cast healing spells on him, healing his brain as the tadpole continued eating his brains, and relieving their own pain. 

They tried their spells to remove the tadpole, but they found that everything they did only injured Sam's brain more, and causing their own pain. 

In the meantime, the other non mages tried to release him from his bonds. 

"What kind of bindings are these?" Tauriel asked, confused at the alien looking bindings on his wrist and ankles.

They didn't even look like normal chains and bondage gear. They were made from an unknown metal and the locks were strange and confusing. 

They tried cutting it and breaking it, but even with their strength and weapons, they found that they could not release it without hurting Sam. 

"I can break off his hands and feet, then the mages can reattach them" Trix said coldly.

"NO! I'll summon specialists" Sam yelled, somehow managing to hear what they were talking about. 

"Nexus! I summon a master thief! I summon a brain doctor!" Sam yelled in excruciating pain. 

His penis suddenly became erect and even started cumming prematurely as he became intoxicated with sexual pleasure, even overriding the pain in his brain. 

"At least he is anesthetized" Hermione said as she and the other mages kept healing his brain. 

Two pairs of hands started coming out of his body as well as two heads, one a blonde, one with black raven hair. 

"Quick! Help them out of his body" Natasha said as the few of them helped extract both new naked familiars from Sam's body. 

The two naked gorgeous beauties were quickly moved to the correct position as their bodies separated from Sam's body quickly ad effortlessly. 

As the summoning process ended with them separating and extracting both naked beauties, Sam was no longer anesthetized and started feeling the pain in his brain again. 

Sam couldn't see anything anymore as the nerves from his optic nerves to his brain had been eaten, making him blind and unable to recognize who he summoned. 

He was in so much pain he didn't even establish the mind link with the two new familiars. 

He screamed again as more of his brain was eaten, and this time all the other familiars screamed and fell to the floor too due to their pain through the mind link, except for the two terminators. 

"What's going on here?" asked the raven haired beauty as she covered her naked body with her hands. 

"We need the thief to release his bonds and the brain surgeon to remove the creature from inside his brain" Cameron explained as the others were no longer able to bear the pain. 

The raven haired beauty walked to the chains to take a look while the blonde smiled. 

"Nobody's ever called me a brain surgeon before" the blonde laughed with a crazy glint in her eyes. 

The raven haired beauty pondered for a few seconds before fiddling with the bonds, instantly releasing Sam's arms and legs as he fell to the floor. 

"That wasn't too hard... wait... what are you doing?" the raven haired beauty said to the blonde. 

While Sam was writhing on the floor in pain, he suddenly was hit in the head with a blunt object, knocking him out. 

The blonde laughed and swung her baseball bat again, hitting Sam's head the other direction, cracking his skull, rattling his brains and the creature inside. 

"You're crazy" the raven haired beauty said as she tried to stop the blonde. 

The blonde avoided her and kicked Sam's head like a football as parts of the tadpole could be seen falling out of his ear. 

"There it is" the blonde said as she pulled it out, still clinging to some brain matter and eagerly lined it up before smashing the purple creature over and over until it was a mass of purple flesh and silver blood. 

"Now where is that gorgeous cock. I didn't even get to enjoy it inside me" the blonde said, walking towards the unconscious Sam. 

Suddenly she was shoved from the back by the raven haired familiar.

"What? You want your turn first?" the blonde asked with a smile to her face. 

The other familiars slowly recovered and looked at the two new familiars squaring up to fight each other. 

"If you want a fight sister... you're gonna get one" the blonde said threatening with her bat as the raven haired familiar got into a fighting stance. 

"Restrain them. Mages! Quickly!" Hermione said as she cast a healing spell on Sam's head that was badly bruised and bleeding everywhere. 

Several minutes later, Sam slowly regained consciousness. He opened his eyes, finding that he could see again as his optic nerves had been restored and presumably all his brain functions as well. 

He looked at the familiars and saw that something seemed off. 

They seemed to be in two groups separating two new familiars who eyed each other murderously. 

In fact, most of them looked at the blonde murderously while trying to calm the raven haired familiar down. 

"So that's my thief" Sam said when he looked at the blonde. "But that's my brain doctor?" he gasped. 

Sam was shocked when he recognized who the two were. 

The raven haired familiar was Selina Kyle aka Catwoman who looked exactly like Anne Hathaway in the latest Batman Trilogy Movies.

The blonde didn't wear her usual makeup, but it was clear that it was Harleen Francis Quinzel, a qualified Psychiatrist, also known as Harley Quinn, fearless psychopath, who looked exactly like Margot Robbie in the Suicide Squad movie. 

53