Chapter 55 – Rise From The Ashes
2.5k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Level 6" Sam said to herself and took a deep breath. 

"Nexus, I want to have the magic spells [Summon Familiar][Heal] and [Magic Missile]" she said

[Affirmative]

She stood there looking around, wondering if anything happened. 

Suddenly, all around the Nexus, bodies started materializing. 

27 of her familiars appeared out of nowhere, from the first Mindy to the latest Rita, they all appeared looking around at themselves and at each other. 

"Thank god!" Sam said, tears flowing down from her eyes. 

The familiars looked at each other, then at her. 

"Sharon?" Mindy said, her face starting to become murderous.

"No. It's me" Sam said. 

She put her hands on her body and cast [Heal]

Her body started to morph and change, with her beautiful breasts shrinking and her groin started growing.

Before long, the familiar male body of Sam was formed as was his handsome face. The tight Gantz suit formed around his body, even forming around his cock, which seemed to be dangling freely but wrapped in the suit. 

"Sam!" they all yelled as they all started jumping on him, hugging him excitedly. 

After welcoming everyone back, Sam started introducing them to the Gantz system.

They all took a basic suit each and started wearing them.

They fit perfectly, so perfect every curve on their body could be seen. 

It was like the suit was painted on their naked bodies.

Sam gave them a quick explanation of how each weapon worked and they picked what they wanted.

"Now, unleash hell!" Sam said as he opened the Nexus

"Avengers Assemble!" Natasha yelled as they charged.

They charged, picking a demon target each.

Those already with super strength wanted to try how much more stronger they became.

Max and Cameron engaged a demon each and found that they were overpowering the demon, bullying them physically. 

Chun-Li engaged a demon without weapons too. As she did not have super strength to start with, she was only slightly weaker than the demon she picked.

But her martial abilities were vastly superior and she easily avoided the demons attacks while kicking it with her now super strength.

Before long the demon fell to its knees and toppled over face first into the ground.

Chun-Li smiled satisfied that she now was useful in this fight and took out her Gantz sword, beheading the demon in one swipe.

The other battles went in a similar fashion. The Avengers were technically superior to the demons and outclassed them in their fight.

On the other hand, those Avengers with super strength ended up even stronger than the demons when they wore their gantz suits, physically breaking the demons they fought.

After testing their strength, they took out their Gantz firearms and blasted the remaining demons with ease.

This was a training session for them and they tested all the Gantz weapons, using the X, Y and Z guns and X shotgun.

Within 10 minutes, all the demons were dead, dying gruesome deaths.

Sam surveyed the surroundings which was once beautiful Aristal, now scorched earth and said "Alright, hunt! Kill, destroy them all" 

As he said that multiple Avengers appeared out of the Nexus, all on a vehicle, either the Gantz cycle or Gantz flying cycle.

Mindy, Tauriel, Selene, Alice, Natasha, Buffy, Faith, Lara, Annabeth, Max, Aeon, Cameron, Trix, Yuriko, Violet, Selina, Harley, Rey, Raven, Chun-Li, Wynona and Rita all broke up into groups and separated, zooming off at breakneck speeds on land and air, flying like a flock of raptors going to hunt. 

Only the mages stayed behind with Sam as they reentered the Nexus. 

Through the eyes of the Avengers, he could see their adventures as they rapidly moved through what once was the lush and prosperous country of Aristonia. 

He decided to check on his Samsara bodies. 

Aria and Arisa looked alright, still taking stock at the destruction of the Four Element Sect. Princess Jemima was preparing for battle as apparently her country of Serendale was being attacked. 

Sam decided that he would stop by there next, but more urgently, what happened to Queen Serene, Princess Celeste and Princess Gwen?

As he peered through their eyes, all he could see was a green mist. 

"I've found you!" said a female voice.

Suddenly, green smoke started seeping into the Nexus from the screens that were the first person eye view of Serene, Celeste and Gwen!

"We''re under attack!" Sam yelled

"What do we do?" Melinda asked

"We have to attack her where she is, not here in the Nexus!" Sam yelled

Immediately they exited the Nexus where the remaining royals of Aristonia were, in a land full of green mist and smoke. 

They were immediately surrounded by demons. 

"Haha welcome, my favorite snack!" laughed Magdalena's voice

Sam went into action and aimed the X-Shotgun at 4 of the demons, locking down on them. 

"Do you think your puny weapons can do anything to these demons?" she laughed again, but Sam still cannot see her through the mist. 

He sneered and pressed the second trigger. The 4 demons surrounding them exploded. 

The mages with Sam, namely Hermione, Phoebe, Sabrina, Alex and Melinda sprang into action, casting their spells with one hand and shooting their X-Guns in the other. 

The X-Guns had an X-Ray scanner on it, so they could target the monstrously shaped demons even through the mist at a short distance, so they aimed and locked on to several demons each, then pressed the second trigger. 

*Splat* several demons all exploded silently at once. 

"No! The Demonlord will not be pleased!" Magdalena's voice could be heard as a green smoke swooped in smashing into Hermione, Phoebe and Alex who were standing near each other. 

They all were hit hard and thrown into the distance, but their suits saved them and was still not at it's defensive limit yet. 

They immediately sprung into action, wielding their Gantz swords and X-Guns. Besides Phoebe, the rest were not trained in martial arts, but even then, the Gantz swords are deadly weapons even in the hands of a child. 

As they had their mind link and a Gantz controller each, they could scan where each other was and simply swung their Gantz swords wildly, slicing through the limbs and even bodies of several demons who were closing in on them. 

Sam suddenly felt something hit him from the back, but his suit saved him and it only hit him away. He turned around to see Astaroth standing behind him, his blade hat just hit him from the back in an attempt to impale him again.

Samsara immediately disappeared into the Nexus, and with his now vastly faster speed, he sprinted behind Astaroth, aimed his Gantz sword at Astaroth's back and exited the Nexus just as the sword entered Astaroth's back, and exiting his chest.

"Take that fucker!" Sam said and pointed his X-Gun at his head, clicking the first trigger.

Astaroth laughed

"Well done boy. But I cannot be killed so easily" Astaroth laughed as his body turned into dark matter.

"No, didn't think so too" Samsara smiled, pulling the second trigger, causing Astaroth's head to explode.

He then pulled out a Z-Gun and pointed it at Astaroth's dissipating body

*Bam*

The area where Astaroth's body was and about a few meters around him was smashed to the ground, even leaving an indentation of 2 inches in the ground. 

Black matter splattered everywhere.

No knowing if Astaroth was dead or not, Samsara took out a Y-Gun instead, firing the energy net at the black substance.

It encased around half of the black matter, then it was dragged away and disappeared, leaving only half the matter there.

"Lets see you recover from that" Samsara said.

He entered the Nexus and reappeared right where Serene, Celeste and Gwen were.

They were tied up, naked and were constantly fed on by Magdalena. 

Due to being immortal Samsara bodies, they did not die from her feeding on their lifeforces, but they were worn out.

Sam quickly released them and sent them into the Nexus. 

Suddenly, green smoke rose up all around him, completely blocking his view.

"Samsara!" Phoebe yelled as they other mages also noticed the thick green smoke surrounding him. 

Sam felt the green smoke entering his nose, mouth, ears and even his eyes.

He started screaming from within the smoke as he felt his mind starting to deteriorate as apparently Magdalena was devouring his mind.

"Hahaha, now I understand" came Magdalena's voice

"Get lost all of you" Magdalena ordered. All the Avengers, both the mages here as well as all the warriors out hunting suddenly found themselves inside the Nexus.

"What happened?" Natasha asked

"The witch has got Samsara!" Hermione responded.

They looked in shock and horror at the scene outside the Nexus. 

Sam was being held in the air by the smoke, which now materialized into Magdalena's body

"Your memories are... exquisite! Now, the are mine" she said as Sam screamed

He felt his mind forgetting things, who he was, what was happening. Then soon, nothing. 

She dropped Sam to the ground, his eyes rolled up in his head and blood flowing out of his nose and ears. 

He should have been dead, but after a short while, he started to stir again and slowly got up. 

"Hmmm? How very interesting!" Magdalena said. 

34