Chapter 57 – Sharon’s Predicament
2.9k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sharon dangled on a wooden frame, hanging above a mantelpiece in a large dining area. 

The Avengers watched for days as Sharon was tortured and raped by humongous demons with gigantic penises. 

They were even attacked in the Nexus by Magdalena, who knew everything Samsara knew. She kept sending poison into the Nexus by controlling Sharon, but she was uncertain if it worked. 

Fortunately, the mages in the Nexus easily destroyed Magdalena's smoke and poisons. 

She even pierced Sharon's tongue and attached it to her nose and rest of the chains so that she could not talk, and hence could not command the Nexus, leaving the Avengers helpless inside the Nexus. 

The Avengers have been telling Sharon to say "Nexus Open" over and over again, but as her tongue was immobilized by the chains, she could not do so. 

A wooden stake was impaled inside her now ruined pussy and anus, holding her in place in the wooden frame, together with the rings at the end of the stumps where her legs and arms used to be.

She was semi conscious, with her tongue sticking out and her eyes rolled up. 

Magdalena was seated at the head of the table with what looked like the leaders of other races, including an orc chieftain, a dark elf leader, several liches, an illithid, several different kinds of demons and other evil looking creatures. 

"Now that everyone has arrived, lets have our dinner first, before we have our meeting" Magdalena smiled.

She pulled a thin chain which linked to the chain that attached to Sharon's nipple rings, clitoris rings, nose ring and tongue ring, causing her to scream out loud in pain. 

Immediately, goblins appeared with many dishes, most of which were human body parts, some cooked, some raw, and were served to the guests. 

The dishes consisted mainly of small parts like eyeballs, ears, noses, and sexual organs, both male penises and testicles, as well as uteri removed from female bodies. 

"Enjoy the appetizers" Magdalena said magnanimously as she looked at her plate. 

It was Samsara's cooked penis, the one she tricked Sharon to remove. It was cooked to perfection, brown and looking like a delicious sausage. 

"Nice bell you have there" the dark elf said to Magdalena

"Yes, it's new. Do you like it? I am surprised she's lasted this long" Magdalena said as she yanked the chain again. 

Another scream from Sharon caused the goblins to appear with big vases filled with blood to pour into the cups of the guests.

Apparently, all the guests present had a taste for human flesh and blood. 

"How goes the war?" Magdalena asked one of the demons as she cut off the tip of Sam's penis and placed it into her mouth.  

"Which one?" he asked

"What do you mean which one? The ones with the humans of course!" Magdalena clarified while chewing and tasting her food.

"The humans are done. All the nearby human countries of Aristonia, Serendale, Lathadar are finished. Only remnants of human resistance is left. The rest have been cowed, they are now our food supply" the demon replied.

"Human resistance? You must be joking. I'm sure there is no hope of them overthrowing you?" Magdalena asked, taking a second piece in her mouth. 

"Overthrowing, no. But there are some that have hid themselves well and who knows what kind of resistance they can gather. Surely you have met resistance as well?" the demon asked. 

"That there was my strongest resistance. She even killed Astaroth, who is now being reformed in my domain. And there is still that Merlin, who somehow escaped. But he is but one old man who is nearly at the end of his lifespan. I can even afford to outlive him" she laughed, cutting one of Samsara's testicles in half and eating it. 

"I heard that the Four Element Sect's Thundar has escaped your grasp as well? My forces have already conquered Serendale, with only their seemingly immortal princess Jemima causing minor problems. You have Merlin and the leader of the Four Elements Sect to handle. Are you sure you have everything under control?" the dark elf asked. 

"Leave the humans here to me. You would do well to take care of your own business" Magdalena snapped angrily as she yanked the chain again.

Sharon screamed and the goblins brought out more food, namely more body parts. This time there were arms, legs, ribs and even whole heads with their tops sliced open, revealing their brains. 

As the inhuman monsters started eating, the Avengers watched grimly from within the Nexus. 

"Humanity is already doomed. We are having problems though from other outsiders and other races" the dark elf said.

"Oh?" Magdalena wondered

"Yes, there are more creatures appearing in other nations. There is a race of dragons in the north, who already slayed all humans in the land. Then there is the race of giants from the west, humanoid beings with animal heads in the east. There are demons from other demon realms in the south and giant insect like swarms in the south.

They conquered their lands and are expanding towards ours. It appears portals from the multiverse have opened all over attracting all manner of races to conquer this weak realm" the dark elf said.

"My agreement with the demon lord is that Aristonia and the surrounding is mine. Why are there other demons attacking?" Magdalena asked

"My Lord is but one Lord among the 9 hells" the demon explained. "The other demon lords have their own desires for the land" the demon continued.

"Unacceptable! If he is helpless against the other demon lords, why should I bother to ally with him and provide him all the humans to summon his forces?" Magdalena yelled

"You best not betray the demon lord witch, otherwise we will happily take this land from you" the demon said as it stood up

"Are you threatening me?" Magdalena said standing up and yanking the chain hard.

Sharon screamed as her nose ring was yanked out of her nose, as well as the ring in her tongue causing blood to fly everywhere. 

Several weird looking creatures appeared, bearing arms as they surrounded the room, to threaten the demons. 

"Say Nexus open! Now!!" Hermione yelled from within the Nexus. 

The semi-conscious Sharon looked around the room with tears in her eyes at the horrific scene and mumbled "Nezzuz... oben.." with whatever was left of her tongue. 

The Nexus released all the Avengers with their pent up anger and frustrations, fully armed with their Gantz weapons and suits.

Magdalena turned into smoke as Mindy sliced through her with her Gantz sword. Magdalena fled in a cloud of smoke as the other demons and other creatures took action. 

Several demons exploded as the Avengers used their Gantz X-Guns and X-Shotguns. 

They took out all their aggression on the monsters in the room. As these were leader level monsters, the Avengers didn't have it all their way either, as some of them were indeed capable fighters. 

However, the Gantz suits gave the Avengers enough of an edge to kill most of them. 

As they cleared the room they stopped to plan their next course of action. 

Alex had released Sharon's body and had placed her on the table. Her body was ruined and it wasn't clear if she even had her mind intact. 

Annabeth and Buffy started removing the rings on her nipples and clitoris.

"Do you think we can heal her?" Natasha asked looking at her gaping pussy and anus. 

"It's not Sharon that we want. It's Sam" Alice said. 

"So we heal Sharon first, then try to get Samsara back somehow? Is that possible?" Selene asked

"We can only try" Hermione said, looking at Sharon's pathetic body. 

"Isn't it obvious what we should do?" Mindy said

"What do you mean?" Maxine asked. 

"Yeah! It's obvious! Do it!" Harley said with a glint in her eye.

The rest looked confused and looked at Harley and Mindy.

"Sam would have agreed with me" Mindy said, still holding her X-Gun.

Her finger pressed the second trigger, and everyone gasped in shock, realizing that Mindy had already locked on her target.

Sharon's head exploded with a loud splat!

33