Chapter 65 – Descent of the Gods
2.1k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sam! Wake up!" Mindy nudged him

"Lets just let him sleep. Things were quite easy all night anyway" Mathilda said.

"Hmm?" Sam said as he opened his eyes.

"Where... what?" he asked 

"It's morning, sleepy head. The zombie attacks have ceased hours ago" Buffy said.

Sam looked around and found himself sleeping on his X-Shotgun, using it like a pillow. He creaked his neck, feeling it stiff because of the uncomfortable position.

He suddenly felt Mindy sitting on his back, giving him a massage.

Looking over the grounds from the roof, he could see mountains of dead zombies outside the fence. Not a single one breached the school fence.

No wonder he fell asleep. It was too easy!

"So ah.. what next?" Sam asked. 

"Well, Wynona is cooking breakfast! She found ham, bacon, eggs and grits in the school canteen fridge" Mindy said

"Oh bacon! Ham!" Sam said as he perked up.

They took turns having breakfast while some stood guard.

Just as Sam finished the last bit of bacon on his plate, there was a loud sound from afar with loud explosions.

They looked at each other and rushed to the rooftop.

"Whats going on?" Sam said 

"There's some fighting going on in the distance. They look like superhumans" Tauriel said pointing into the distance.

Using the Gantz X-Shotgun's scope, they peered into the distant battle.

Indeed there were several men and women, dressed in shining clothes and they were carelessly smashing zombies with leftover cars, and blasting them by shooting bolts from their hands.

"Strong aren't they?" Buffy nodded.

The newcomers all seemed superstrong and they all could fly. Not only that, they noticed that the newcomers were dressed in different colored clothes that matched the elements they shot from their arms. The red ones shot fire, the blue ones shot ice while the purple ones shot lightning bolts. 

Several of the men looked at them from a distance and suddenly flew into the air, smashing through the school gates and landing right on the roof where they were.

"You have been liberated from these scourge of undead. As gratitude, you belong to us now!" the closest man said.

 "Who are you?" Mindy asked, looking at the man. He was handsome, with long hair and strange but glowing red clothes.

"We are the Gods. This land will be conquered and owned by us soon. You will make a fine slave for my harem!" he replied.

"Well you can go fuck yourself!" Mindy replied

In an instant, the man moved at high speeds and grabbed Mindy's head

"Insolence! You will know your place, slave" he said grabbing her head opening his pants revealing his cock, pushing her face towards him. 

Mindy moved immediately, punching him in his balls.

The so called God screamed loud and cursed in an incomprehensible language causing several other gods to fly over, landing next to them. 

"Who punched him in his godhood?" one of them asked.

The first god pointed at Mindy while holding his crotch. He was stunned that this mortal could even hurt him.

"Sacrilege!" the god said 

Immediately that God flew towards Mindy and tried to slap her. She easily dodged it but another appeared behind her and kicked her into a far wall, breaking the wall and causing the building it supported to collapse. 

"Mindy!" Sam yelled. 

"The rest of you should know your place and submit!" he said. 

Mindy stumbled out of the building, her Gantz suit successfully protected her. 

"Cocksucker" Mindy said and she pressed the second trigger on her X-Gun.

The earlier god screamed as his genitalia exploded and he fell to his knees, holding the bits of his genitals.

The other gods started attacking Mindy, but the Avengers defended their own.

Besides Sam and Mindy, those that were there consisted of Alice, Rita, Natasha, Buffy, Lara, Maxine, Wynona, Tauriel, Mindy, Mathilda, Aeon, Violet and Phoebe. 

The battle went back and forth, with the so called gods being slightly stronger than most of the Avengers who did not have super strength, even with their Gantz suits on. However, those that did have super strength like Alice, Buffy, Maxine, Tauriel, Aeon and Violet were much stronger than them. 

Furthermore, the Avengers, with the exception of Sam and Mathilda, were more skilled at combat than the gods, easily being able to fight more than one god at a time with their martial skills. 

They found that although they were a match for these gods with their skills and abilities, these gods seemed to really be immortal. 

Several of the gods were blasted to bits using the X-guns, or sliced to bits with their Gantz swords, but they didn't die, rather were still alive even though they were in pieces. 

They did feel pain each time they were blasted or sliced to pieces, but they just patiently waited around. Furthermore, they did not seem worried and seemed sure that they could be restored. 

Sam looked around and found out why. More and more of these gods started flying towards them from a distance, and they were bombarded by multiple rays of all kinds of energy. 

Suddenly, they heard a loud horn from the east and the gods looked and immediately changed directions and headed towards the sound of the horn. 

A loud blast and the earth shook as Sam and the Avengers looked to where the remaining gods were flying to. 

Natasha picked up the head of one of the gods who was blasted to pieces and asked "What's going on?"

The female god looked at Natasha sternly but remained silent. 

Natasha took brandished her X-gun and sliced off the goddess' ear. "Now tell me, what's going on?" she asked again.

The goddess now looked frightened and answered as the earth shook again "It looks like the Titans have appeared on this world too"

"Titans?" Natasha echoed and all of them looked in the distance.

Through the far off clouds, they could see humongous shadows of gigantic beings moving around and swatting at tiny objects flying around them like insects. These small objects were obviously the gods fighting them. 

A elderly looking god dressed in white and holding a staff suddenly flew towards Sam and his Avengers and hovered in the air above the school. 

Suddenly, he landed and slammed his staff on the ground, blasting Sam and all his Avengers away and destroying the school. At the same time, the blast caused all the decapitated and dismembered gods to glow and reform into 12 fully restored gods. 

The elderly god looked at Sam and his Avengers getting out of the rubble of what was the school and stared at them for a few seconds. 

Then he flew up and away towards the battle with the Titans, with the 12 gods flying after him.

The first god flew away while giving Mindy an evil look, remembering her face and features. 

Mindy gave him the one finger salute as they flew away. 

Just then, there was a loud roar and several large dragons appeared, with armored riders riding on their backs that suddenly appeared over the horizon. 

They immediately attacked the departing gods and another fierce battle started taking place in the air. 

"Into the Nexus!" Sam commanded as all of them disappeared as the entire area became covered in destructive energies. 

"Those must be the Dragon Lords, coming to battle the so called gods" Natasha said. 

"Dragon Lords, Gods, Titans, Demons, Dreadlords.. this is a full scale, multi dimensional war!" Mindy replied, remembering these races from Selene and Jennifer interrogating demons.

Sam nodded with a grimace on his face.

 

 

 

33