Chapter 70 – The Invitations
2.1k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam looked at the naked woman detaching herself from him and finally started squeezing his sexual organ. 

Another naked women laid by his side, kissing him as the other one started rocking on him. 

Since he changed this process of being incredibly painful to being extremely pleasurable, his eyes rolled up in ecstasy as the woman on top used his body with wild abandon. 

The woman on top was Samantha Arias aka Reign, a powerful Kryptonian, more powerful than Supergirl Kara herself acted by Odette Annable, while the women next to him who he summoned earlier was Rhea, the Daxamite queen and who was as powerful as Kara, acted by Teri Hatcher in the Supergirl TV Series. 

Kara stood at the side watching them with conflicted feelings. This was the first time Sam had summoned direct enemies to be his familiars. 

Rhea got off the bed while Samantha was still fucking, her pussy dripping with Sam's cum from being summoned earlier and she moved at superhuman speeds, appearing behind Kara.

She kissed Kara's neck from behind while groping Kara's left breast with her left hand and rubbing her clitoris with her right hand. 

"Now that we're on the same side, lets not be antagonistic, shall we?" Rhea whispered into Kara's ear. 

Kara stood there mortified and fearful when she suddenly moaned as Rhea entered Kara's pussy with her finger and vibrated it at superspeeds. 

The other Avengers looked at them with amazement as Kara has already been acknowledged to be the most powerful among them, yet now there was another one as powerful as her, and able to subdue her so easily. 

Kara's moaning made Sam even more aroused as he continued fucking Samantha. 

About an hour later, Samantha was finally finished. She was physically more powerful than Kara, making her arguably the strongest among all the Avengers.

She got up confidently and looked at Kara who was now forced by Rhea to eat her pussy as Rhea sat on her face. 

"She's always been my bitch" Samantha said and pushed Rhea aside, kissing Kara.

Sam looked over, wondering why was it that although they were no longer enemies, they still needed to pick on poor Kara. 

However, looking at Kara being groped and used caused Sam to get horny again and he joined in, shoving his cock into her poor defenseless pussy.

--

Over the following days, all the Avengers went on scouting trips, checking out multiple dimensions.

Kara, Rhea and Samantha will scout out the portals first to see if the dimension was livable, then the others will go in teams of 2 to scout the dimensions. 

By now, Mindy and Mathilda had returned with good news about the zombie dimension. The battle was over between the gods, titans and the dragon lords there. 

Alot of the land was destroyed, but currently it was empty land with lots of abandoned infrastructure as all the zombies had been destroyed..

Sam took note of that dimension as a possible escape path. 

Selene and Jennifer also returned with bad news of the demon dimension. The demons and dreadlords battle was so violent that the whole realm was destroyed. What was once a large landmass, possibly a planet, was now only floating asteroids. 

In fact, both of them were killed in the explosion and were resurrected in the Nexus. 

Tauriel and Max were similarly killed in the dimension they were sent to. Initially it was a livable planet. However, there was a massive battle between the gods and the local inhabitants which were sentient bug like creatures. 

The resulting war damaged their atmosphere as the air was all sucked out into the vacuum of space, leaving the planet with no air at all to breathe. 

In the meantime, the gods returned to lay claim to Diana, Sif and Annabeth, who they detected had some trace of the divine in them. Sam actually thought it was a good idea if they went to scout the god's dimension, so they left with the gods. He could easily bring them back to the Nexus no matter where they were anyhow. 

On the other hand, Kara and Mary were selected to be delegates to the Dragon Lords' homerealm. They were both powerful, so he didn't think he needed to worry about them. Besides, he wasn't sure about sending Rhea or Samantha, fearing they might start a war. 

Furthermore, he needed them here. Rhea and Serleena were rulers of their planets and had experience in intergalactic travel and politics. Besides, he felt surprisingly more secure with Samantha nearby as she was the most powerful of them all, and he had just lost the services of Diana, Sif, Kara and Mary at the same time, who represented quite a force that was unavailable. 

Over the weeks, they found other realms with powerful creatures too, but not as powerful as the gods or dragon lords. 

There was a realm with a race who in their tongue simply meant hunter-devourers. They were humanoid beings who travelled dimension to dimension to hunt and eat other humaniods including humans. Sam simply named them the Predators. 

Although they didn't look as ugly as the Predator aliens he remembered, they nevertheless were savage humanoids who wore skins of their prey, and used primitive weapons like artificial claw like weapons on each hand, and yet had a laser weapon mounted to their shoulder like the Predator in the movie. 

Their faces were human, with sharp features that would have made them good looking, if not for the fact that they had sharp fangs instead of flat teeth and their eyes were completely red. 

Yuriko and Jennifer were sent as emissaries to try and see if they were reasonable enough to deal with. 

Then there was the strange realm that seemed to be another alternate reality of Earth, like the zombie dimension. It seemed to be that of London in the 1800s, and the whole place seemed to be shrouded in midst and night.

However, the whole city seemed to be openly ruled by vampires and the humans there were kept alive as food. 

Selene and Violet were sent to investigate and maybe establish contact. 

Before long, news filtered back to him through the Nexus, and the Dragon Lords and the Gods even sent emissaries to invite him to go to their realm. 

Sam sat on his bed as Chun Li gave him a back and shoulder massage. He was looking on as Rhea, Quorra and Natasha compiled all the information of the many different realms they have discovered. 

They also discussed the formal invitations by the god realm and the dragon lord realm. Apparently they wanted to see him urgently and it seems the his presence was compulsory, so much so they both threatened war and destruction of this realm if he did not attend. 

Furthermore, it appeared that Selene and Violet had been introduced to a demon lord of one of the demon dimensions by the vampires in the London-Vampire dimension, as they had now named it. The demon lord also invited him to attend, but so far there was no threat behind the invitation. 

As thought through the different things on his plate, he felt Chun Li's hands massage his temples as he pondered with his eyes closed before finally releasing his pent up frustrations. 

He opened his eyes to look at Mera who was on the floor between his legs as she sucked out the last bit of cum from his cock and cleaned it up with her mouth. 

With a *pop* sound, she released his cock from her mouth and smiled at him sweetly as she swallowed it all. 

"Let's go to the Dragon Lord dimension first, since that invitation came first, then the God dimension next" he said. 

 

29