Chapter 72 – On The Run and Meeting Old Friends
2.2k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam arrived with his forces in his Command Ship to the God Realm. 

Somehow, it was exactly as he expected it to be, Greek style buildings in high peaks covered in clouds. 

The Gods, when not in battle gear wore cloth togas with varying colors. corresponding with the different elemental powers they control. 

The ship was escorted to a docking point where Sam and his Avengers disembarked to a warm welcome by the Godly forces. 

They were graciously escorted to the throne room where an old wise looking man sat on the throne. 

Although he was old, he still looked muscular and powerful, and had an air of authority about him. 

"My name is Chronos, King of the Gods!" his voice boomed. 

"Greetings Chronos, I am Samsara" Sam replied. 

"Well met. You have been summoned here to the God realm to be formally instructed to surrender your girls named Diana, Sif and Annabeth to me" he said.

"Surrender them to you? What do you mean?" Sam asked. 

"As you know, we detected sparks of godhood in them. But they have sparks that are not native to this lands. I will take them as my wives to breed a more powerful race of Gods" he said in a matter of fact manner. 

"Take my girls to breed? Don't you think you're too overbearing? Don't you think that I will have a say in it?" Sam asked with a frown 

"I know that you have control over these girls. That is why I invited you over to inform you of my decision. This is not a negotiation. You have been informed" Chronos boomed. 

"Where are they?" Sam asked. 

"They are being prepared for me to breed" Chronos said as several Gods wheeled out three contraptions that were on wheels. 

They looked like stocks that bent all three of them at their waist, their wrists and ankles bound to the contraption. They were naked and Chronos laughed as he walked behind Diana and started loosening his pants. 

"Now that you have been informed, it is done. I will commence breeding. You may go!" Chronos ordered as Sam and the other Avengers were surrounded by Gods who pointed their weapons at them. 

Sam watched from a distance as Chronos adjusted his huge godly cock at Diana's opening and started to shove it into her, causing her to scream in pain. 

"This is ridiculous" Sam said, waving his arms and making Diana, Sif and Annabeth disappear into the Nexus. 

"What... where?" Chronos said, jamming his cock into empty air. 

"We're taking our leave now. Goodbye" Sam said, disappearing with all his Avengers. Even the Command Ship disappeared. 

"After them! Do not let them escape!" Chronos yelled as the whole God dimension was in chaos. 

--

In the Nexus, Sam rubbed his head. He couldn't believe it happened again, like the Dragon Lords. His girls were targets and they were being forced to marry or breed with them. 

He suddenly decided to summon Selene and Violet who were in one of the demon realms. 

Immediately they appeared, naked and seemingly in distress. 

After questioning what happened, apparently they were prepped to be offered to the demon lord as a sexual sacrifice too. 

This wasn't getting any better. 

Every time there was hope in finding an ally or perhaps starting a peace process with one of the powerful races, it ended up wanting to marry and enslave some of his Avengers. 

By his actions of rescuing his Avengers, they became the target of the Dragon Lords, the Gods, one of the demon realms, they were being chased wherever they went. 

Whenever any race spotted their Command Ship, not long after that, the warriors of the Gods, or Dragon Lords or Demons appeared, even though Sam and his ship had long fled. 

This went on for several weeks, as Sam and his Command Ship fled and hid, from dimension to dimension. 

They were forced to fight several times when there were hostile races, but sometimes they managed to find respite for a day or two in places with peaceful inhabitants or desolate dimensions. 

"This simply cannot continue!" Natasha said in exasperation 

"But what can we do? While some of us might be able to match their strength, there are whole races of gods, dragon lords and whatever, while there are only less than 50 of us! We're barely a small village in terms of numbers" Hermione answered. 

"Not only that, the gods and dragon lords are so powerful, only the most powerful of us can beat them with our Gantz suits. The rest of us are outmatched, even with our Gantz suits" Mindy added in frustration. 

Indeed, the Gods and Dragon Lords in particular are around as powerful as Supergirl. Of course when Supergirl wears a Gantz suit, she is incredibly more powerful, but there are perhaps millions of Gods and Dragon Lords!

"Well, I am trying my best ok?" Sam said, as over the weeks he has been summoning as many new girls as he could with super strength, speed etc like Supergirl. 

"Even you can't summon millions of us" Hermione answered. 

By now, he has added:

  • Linda Lee aka Red Daughter from the Supergirl TV Series who also looks like Melissa Benoist
  • Donna Troy from the Arrowverse who looks like Connor Leslie
  • Jenny Johnson from My Super Ex-Girlfriend who looks like Uma Thurman
  • Hannah Lewis from My Super Ex-Girlfriend who looks like Anna Faris
  • Mary Embrey from Hancock who also looks like Charlize Theron but she was blonde, unlike Aeon who also looks like Charlize Theron. 

Just then, Mathilda who was looking outside on the screens had suddenly shouted "Look over there!"

The others looked where she was pointing, and there was a bubble surrounding a asteroid which looks like a remnant from a more lush and once living world. 

Approaching it cautiously, Sam and the girls looked in amazement at the strange sight. 

The bubble protected whatever was within, but from afar, they could already see grass, a tree and what looks like people!

"How can it be?" Queen Serene gasped as tears fell from her eyes. 

Both Aria and Arisa started crying too seeing who it was. 

Within the bubble, the few people looked fearfully at the approaching Command Ship. 

It was Merlin, Thundarr, Ulandir and Roland!

34