Chapter 74 – World Building
2.2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Merlin laughed as he waved his hands, using Sam's accumulated level and Karma points to recreate his world with his Dungeon master Dice. 

This time, his world was richer and more in depth, more vibrant and with more characters. 

He stood naked, his cock balls deep inside Hermione, who was bent forwards allowing him free access to her body. 

Using his powers, he absorbed her memories of her world, of Harry Potter, all her friends, of Hogswarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, of all the characters, the locations and the rich world she lived in to help rebuild his world. 

Previously, he had just accumulated several points as he built his then limited world. 

Magdalena stood next to him, admiring the new world built. 

"Hahaha. Samsara, you ignorant buffoon. You had the ability to create all this and you didn't use it? And this is merely from one of your familiars? I want more!" Merlin yelled madly as he shoved Hermione aside and grabbed Tauriel.

Magdalena, who was controlling what was Sam's body gestured and Tauriel obediently bent over as Merlin sampled her body. 

"Middle Earth... I remember reading the Tolkien books in my world.....I don't remember this strumpet Tauriel. But her world... wonderful" Merlin laughed as he continued thrusting in and out of Tauriel as he used his magic to merge the Harry Potter world to the world of the Hobbit into one joint amalgam world. 

Behind them, Thundarr, Ulandir, Roland and Shadow stood silently, unable to disobey their creator, even while witnessing his evil acts. 

"What about them?" Magdalena asked, pointing to Serene, Celesta, Jemina, Aria and Arisa. 

"They've been compromised by Samsara. I have my plans for them" Merlin said as he shoved Tauriel aside. 

Tauriel flopped onto Hermione, both looking at each other with tears in their eyes, but were unable to move due to Magdalena controlling their bodies. 

Merlin grabbed Annabeth and started having his way with her. 

"Hahaha Greek Gods! Now we're getting somewhere" he said as the world merged yet again with the Percy Jackson world. 

As he fucked her, at the same time, he summoned the interesting people in the worlds he created as his new army and they started appearing next to them. 

Numerous mages apparated next to them, the most notable ones including Dumbledore, Voldermort, Harry Potter and all of both the Order of the Phoenix and the Death Eaters. 

From a distance, there was a loud rumbling from both sides of the clearing they were on. On the one side were the armies of the dwarves and elves, and the other were the armies of Sauron from the Battle of Five Armies. The huge dragon Smaug also landed between them. 

Then Percy Jackson and his companions, with a host of Olympian Gods appeared in a flash of lightning. 

"Hahaha. The possibilities are endless. I want more!" Merlin yelled, looking at his army. 

"I know you! I read comics as well in my youth" Merlin laughed as he pulled Supergirl over. 

Sam watched in horror while trapped in his own body, regretting that he never made full use of his powers. 

Magdalena held full control of his body, but he still had a strand of consciousness and watched in envy and awe as Merlin started to dig into a goldmine as he started fucking his girls from the MCU and the DCEU.

Merlin created all the Avengers with Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk etc etc and all the Villians of the Avengers from their individual movies including Thanos, Ultron, Loki, Hela as well as their related allies including the Asgardians 

He also created the Justice league including Superman, Batman, Shazam etc including their villains including Zodd, Steppenwolf, Doomsday, Hades, Sivana etc as well as all the heroes and villains of the Arrowverse. 

He created the X-Men, the evil mutants, an army of terminators, an army of vampires and werewolves, monsters from Resident Evil etc, even Hancock was created.

"Hahaha Samsara you sex crazed idiot. Why did you only create the pretty girls? You could have done so much more!" Merlin laughed. 

Merlin was salty due to the fact that Sam had stolen Serene, Gwen, Jemina, Celesta, Aria and Arisa who he had created for his own pleasure, but Sam partook of them instead, so he fully intended to fuck every single one of Sam's familiars

One by one, he used them. Some of them didn't come from a rich universe of powerful beings, but he created them anyway. 

So the weak "Heros" from the Kick-ass universe were created and even Mathilda's trainer Leon was created.

The world was a crazy mish mash of modern cities mixed with Star Wars cities and fantasy locations all mixed in a random fashion. 

However, as God of the new world, Merlin made it so that there was no fighting among the residents and instead they were all geared for war with the other foreign races. 

In fact, while Merlin was still in the midst of creation, a team of Gods had appeared to investigate the sudden appearance of a large world. 

Merlin's new forces made short work of them, viciously killing them. In fact, due to Sam summoning girls from the supposedly same universe but different incarnations of their movie universes, Merlin managed to create several versions of Superman, Batman etc. 

Using the last Karma point, Merlin created his armada of Star Destroyers to transport his forces to fight his war against the foreign alien races. 

With a wave of his hand in the command ship, all the Star Destroyers went into light speed, heading towards the God Realm. 

Without any warning, the Star Destroyers started firing their laser cannons, indiscriminately destroying the Greek style buildings all over the God Realm. 

Gods of all colors took to the sky to repel the invaders as Chronos flew into the air looking angrily at the huge star ships. 

"Attack!" Merlin yelled and his forces started attacking. 

It was an incredible sight as a multitude of Superheroes, supervillains flew right at them and a huge army of men, dwarves, elves, orcs and everything in between were dispatched in shuttle crafts to the ground.

Many of the shuttle craft were destroyed even before landing, but Merlin didn't care. It was an all out attack and he watched in glee as his super army decimated the realm of the Gods.  

Less than an hour later, Merlin walked towards the injured Chronos, who had Doomsday stepping on his chest and his arms and legs were ripped off. 

"No... you can't" Chronos yelled in fear. Urine flowed freely from under his toga. 

"Oh, I can, and I will" Merlin smiled as he cruelly shoved his hand into Chronos' chest.

"Nooooo" Chronos yelled as his body disintegrated. 

Merlin pulled out what looked like a book. 

"Choose Your Own Adventure! Hey, I remember these books!" Merlin laughed as he kept Chronos' icon of power. 

Merlin's was his dungeon master dice. Chronos' icon of power was his book. However Merlin could not figure out what Samsara's icon was, which was why he didn't kill him. 

He had studied him many times, but every time Samsara wanted to do something with his icon of power, he disappeared. Merlin didn't know about the Nexus. And although Magdalena knew about the Nexus dimension, she didn't know about icons of power, so she didn't tell Merlin about it. 

"Now...the Dragon Lords" Merlin said. 

In the battle, most of the useless combatants were already killed, like Kickass and his heroes and villains. 

20